Why is this country so funny? I mean, why do the poles have this arrogant attitude as if they are the new world order...

Why is this country so funny? I mean, why do the poles have this arrogant attitude as if they are the new world order? They think they are better than russia. They have this foot dagging bitterness within the EU. And they think they are noble for being "the first to stand up to Hitler" when they had no real choice.

That said, what are the chances of this dope becoming a world power?

the first people to stand up to Hitler were German people though.

No, that would be you. The Germans are mainly a robotic race, who conforms or dies.

>They think they are better than russia
they are

>They have this foot dagging bitterness within the EU
they're the most pro-EU country in Europe, or at least were before the EU began aggressively pushing for them to play cleanup for a localized Germanic mess

>"the first to stand up to Hitler" when they had no real choice.
nitpicky bullshit

We are taking an example from India and we want to become a superpower by 2020 and fuck you up good.

Shouldn't be out there dying for the sake of Israel's survival, Mike Gomez?

no. they have this attitude thats comparable to a welfare queen. that is they are poor and dumb but have this weird arrogance that does not match reality.

They are only pro EU insofar as they are anti russian so its out of spite. Most poles hate the snobbish EU.

Poland should invade germany

>no. they have this attitude thats comparable to a welfare queen. that is they are poor and dumb but have this weird arrogance that does not match reality.
le dumb polack
nice boomer humor

>They are only pro EU insofar as they are anti russian so its out of spite. Most poles hate the snobbish EU.
[citation needed]

>quick Aleksandr post the mutts
>eheheeh we showed him
p*lish ""people"" everyone

Well, if your knowlage limits only to Sup Forums memes then you shouldn't try to have some serious discussion.

they are dumb in a charming way. like a little puppy who wants to scrap fight everyone.

also. country balls. Poland ball started it all. Why? Because Poland is funny and butt of all joke

inferiority complex

polish holocaust

russia is better bitch.

they are better than russia

Reminder to cut along the river not across.

shut the fuck up you fucking retard

> Lithuanian butthurt.

Better goys, for sure. But no one is as good a goy as the average Americuck.

how? come on now. you think this little squirt is better than russia?

i can bully these dumb polskas all I want to you dumb robot.

Was that suppose to be offensive :D

are you the guy who tries to sell cheap toys in Rome?

No. Never been to Italy ever before, either.

come on and arrest me

yeah right. you are those gypsie toy street traders in every major euro city

European Korea

As a very smart american you certainly know that law of one country dont work in other countries.

extradite me retard

ITT: A perfect display of American intellectual capabilities

>a unitedstatian actually successfully trolling euros

good thread

It is only posible if you commited crime that is also pursued in america and court agree on this.

russia's going to invade you and make you a buffer state.

I wouldn't call it successfully but this thread is damn fun XD

extra judiciary polish justice

We are already buffer state of gemany and NATO. Keep trying :D

>successfully

learn how to speak american, bitch

Well, judging by how many pole flags are in here and this post i'd say you got baited.

I thought you would have a little more pride. Why don't you invade russia then and gape that slave butthole

A polish prosecutor will teleport behinde you, tip fedora and say. Nothing personal kid. Then he will unsheathe his katana. This is litarally going to heppen XD

i hope so. I want to fart in his face when he is behind me

Nah, half of those flag are mine while i enjoy this.

There is nothing interesting in russia except tigers.

What about space?

Well, space is not in russia. In fact, russia is in space.

Inferiority complex towards Germans and other Northwestern Europeans + butthurt towards us

why do so many people give a shit about us
we're not numerous, we didn't have a lot of historical relevance and have literally zero political relevance right now
I don't get it

thats kind of the point of this thread. Your country is a meme celebrity on the internet. it seems pretty random but at same time makes sense because you seem irrelevant but somehow you aren't.

like I said you are a funny people.

We are the memiest of them all, except Funland. They have region called literally memelland

why do you polish hate russians? i can understand why they hate germany, no shit. but you? you are not that bad

saint John Paul II approved

But there is lots of space in Russia? It is a very big country

they've been as much of a nuisance for us as the Germans historically, also they forced us to embrace communism after WW2 which is one of the main reasons why we're such a shithole today

if you are so great just invade the fucker

on it

Poles are the most powerful nation. They captured Rus once. They invented pogroms, concentration camps and invented tanks. Poles - the only ones who stood up against Hitler to the end and the Poles were the first to hang the flag on the Reichstag in 1945. Poles defeated the USSR. Poles defeated Putin. The Poles defeated the European Union and will soon take over the United States.

WOKE

the funniest part is, I bet there is a Pole who read your post, and believed it.

Jesus, I fucking lold hard. see? you guys are so fucking funny.

do you want to have a Polish citizenship?

I like how you put an actual fact with silly stuff to make it seem illegitimate
it won't disappear from history, no matter how much you dislike it

Are you talking about Polish invarion to Rus part? I'm ok with that.

I-I do...w-what are the requeriments?

If you're a fertile femanon, marry me.

Get a Polish qt as a wife

9/10
would be better if whoever made it bothered to change the mario hat into something else