Supergirl or Batgirl, Sup Forums?

Supergirl or Batgirl, Sup Forums?

Did she have to suck Bruce's cock for that laptop?

>Supergirl or Batgirl
Yes.

Both are good, but if I am choosing one for a long term relationship I think i should probably go with supergirl.

Batgirl's have a bad track record when it comes to surviving. Any time Bruce's life gets too boring the writers pick a sidekick and do something terrible to them. Nothing is ever allowed to take Bruce himself out of the game, so they can only establish stakes by killing or maiming those close to him.

>one got wayned-prego
>other got blacked
hard choice, do I have to?

Supergirl, no doubt. She's adorable and super nice, plus she can fly.

Can batgirl fly?

Didn't think so.

Always.

you're literally complaining about two things that didn't happen in canon.

One of them wasn't even canon at the time it was released.

The better question is which Supergirl?

Supergirl did go out with a black guy. I think they've broken up though.

Post FP but pre Rebirth where she was angsty all the time and had cute hair.

Linda.

Supergirl in all forms is a hideous abomination that must be destroyed at all costs. Barbara Gordon stopped being interesting the instant she stopped being the superhero community's Shadow Broker.

So neither.

>Oraclefags

All of my this.

If it's the DCAU then I'd pick Batgirl. Anything else and I'd choose Supergirl

>throwing out "Oracle-fag" as if it's an insult
Nigga, I will proudly wear the label of Oracle-fag. I happened to enjoy the only time Barbara was ever interesting or likeable. Batgirl was a gimmick introduced to "prove" that Batman and Robin weren't gay. Oracle was a means to give a new lease on life to a character who had grown to such utter uselessness, that editorial basically threw her to the wolves. That's why she got shot in the Killing Joke, because absolutely nobody gave a flying rat's ass about her. But after that, Joe Ostrander had a thought "Y'know, that seems kind of unfair. Fuck this, I'll use her for something cool.", and made people care about her. Certainly made me care at any rate.

And even then, do Batgirl-fags actually enjoy her as some generic street vigilante who could be replaced with pretty much anyone else? Come on now.

>just sitting out in broad daylight using a computer with a big WAYNE W on it
This triggers me.

>choosing a regular human
>over a girl who can suck your dick while flying through the clouds

Basically this

Why?
If you saw Spiderman using a Dell you probably wouldn't think anything of it.
It's just a company.

But that's just the same person drawn 7 times.

Babs at Batgirl is one of my waifu's but she's been so shit lately (Babs Tarr's run and the Killing Joke movie) that I have to pick Supergirl due to better quality.

Nope, just her dad's.

>Supercutie will never hug you
Why live?

Now, now, user. This is nothing to get out of your chair about.

Yep

also i have never liked Barbara, more of a Cassandra person.

Supergirl, but only the best version

Supergirl with batgirl's outfit

Date Batgirl, marry Supergirl.

Supergirl. I don't know why but I thought batgirl was kinda corny. I always preferred catwoman more

To each their own, user.

>you will never get home from a long day at work and have Kara fly in at the speed of sound to hug you and ask how your day was
>Kara will never tell you that you're getting sick because she can see bacteria and shit with her supervision, and then have her take care of you
>Kara will never take you flying with her so that she can tell you how special to her you are with a romantic view
>you will never be saved from an accident by a red blur that leaves a kiss on your cheek
>you will never comfort her when she's thinking about Krypton and all that she's left behind by reminding her what she still has

Why would you ever choose Batgirl?

Also, what the fuck am I doing with my life?

All the cripple jokes in the world aren't going to change the fact that Batgirl is boring as hell.

Honestly, I wouldn't even care necessarily if she can still walk, so long as she still occupied the same role as Oracle. But DC has been making it a point lately to downplay her tech skills and connections.

I really hope this BoP Rebirth Evil Oracle plot has her going back to being an info broker. This immature teeny-boper thing is... bad.

You're on a roll, user.

Stop, I didn't want to feel today.

Ugh neither. How do I get Mary Marvel?

Supergirl, between the killing joke movie and the back to back sucktasitc recent runs the character is tainted to me for a while.

Superior Kara

Batgirl is the worst the absolute worse
Trash,garbage, the whore of Babylon

When in doubt I always pick the hot alien.

wouldn't banging supergirl kill you?

Depends on the Batgirl. If it's Cassandra or Stephanie, then either of them. But if it's between pic related then Kara.

> we will never have an issue of Cass being jealous of Kara horning in on being Steph's best friend.

So Pure Mary Marvel or Black Mary Marvel?

I want to hatefuck Babs and marry Kara.

Supergirl. Barbara is a cunt.

An aquagirl is fine too

I see Sup Forums still hasn't forgiven Babs for taking the place that rightly belongs to either the spaghetti-spilling ninja or the spunky failed mother.

Worth it.

dating a white girl who once dated a black guy is a gurantee to get cucked so batgirl

Why would anyone want edgy Mary? It's like an Alan Moore fantasy.

Supergirl in Batgirl's costume.

You have Grant Morrison to thank for that one.

Supergirl equals Supervagina...

Because of those sexy ass boots

Wasn't it Jerry Ordway who said every time someone sexualises Mary Marvel, he died a little inside?

>it's like an Alan Moore Fantasy
Exactly, Mary Marvel going Kid Miracleman is my fetish.

Does Wayne Corp make computers though? I assumed Wayne Corp didn't and that is just some super secret prototype as always.

>you nut
>she's surprised and drops you.

Flying isn't the time for sexual.

Well I guess you gotta call me a Murderer cause Mary is for sexual.

Both

Why did he betray me? He's done a lot of good stuff. I used to like Morrison. Did he have a 9/11 moment like Frank Miller?

Yeah, seconded.

Haven't read David's run. Is it worth it?

No

Yes

>wearing head to toe black rubber out in the middle of a sunny day

Babs can't be comfortable.

I prefer red heads over blondes so batgirl

Yes.

why must ross make everything look like the characters are standing two feet from a spotlight?

more interesting question is, which Batgirl?

live action Kara

This guy knows what's up.

the only Barbara I find kinda cute. but still I would rather a kara

GIRLS HOLDING HANDS

not holding yours

She's been BLACKED

Exactly she also works as the superior dark haired girl

>ugly, stupid, and weak
Why the nerf?

Linda Danvers, AKA Best Supergirl.

How?

Your taste will improve drastically on reading the comic, user.

Bloodloss from her orgasm ripping your dick off

>her orgasm

kek

Red sun lamps. We'd have a little sex cave with covered windows and red lamps.

But Babs also dated a black guy.

Can I have Robin and Superboy instead?

Both

but babs did fuck bruce

Gotta go with Supergirl because I know that she'll eventually grow up into Powergirl.

So has Batgirl.

Correction, she's been double blacked. first by the wheelchair kid, then by Jamal Olsen.

Supergirl/Batgirl Thread.
Gotta post these.

i love the red lantern one