OOoOoOoOOoOoOoOo I am the ghost of Godzilla. I am haunting this board because I didn't get my sticky

oOoOoOoOOoOoOoOo I am the ghost of Godzilla. I am haunting this board because I didn't get my sticky

Wow, nice post OP! Hopefully the mods will give you the sticky you so rightfully deserve! : ^ )

reminder that godzilla is reddit

forget godzilla why didnt dunston get a sticky?

I'm do glad that Ghost Godzilla didn't happen. It's just so fucking dumb

he'll get a sticky on 2chan where it belongs, weeb

no, Kong is

1993 Godzilla Vs Mechagodzilla
1994 Godzilla Vs Spacegodzilla
1995 Godzilla Vs Ghostgodzilla (Cancelled)
Men, there are so many Godzillas right there.

make godzilla rick and you'll probably get it.

better times.

Kill yourself.

Godzilla vs Biollante (1989)

bugs.. easy on the bullshit

trips

For the longest time, I fought vs Spacegodzilla was the shitty one, but it was actually vs Mechagodzilla when I watched them back.
It has those fucking kiddy sequences with Baby Godzilla that really drag down the film. Vs Spacegodzilla simply captures him and that's it. Very straight-forward movie as well.

observed

looking good bugs

>Baby Godzilla
He actually isn't bad. Neatest idea and execution for an immature Godzilla to date. Unless you count Kamata-kun from Shin Godzilla.

> Vs Spacegodzilla
is an awful film

weaboos BTFO

>awful
Not in comparision to vs Mechagodzilla. Both are awful, but the latter has way too many kiddish scenes revolving Baby Godzilla and also a romance plot on a mechanical pteradactyl. It's all very awkward and embarassing to watch, unless you're a child. Which the movie was very much catered to.

I really don't like Baby Godzilla, he's just there to cater to the "kawaii" market and doesn't do anything but trying to be cute. He interacts with humans and they learn something from him, but it usually just drags down the film through it because it's tonally shitty.

I sympathize, but when watching Godzilla movies you just have to make peace with the fact that at least half of them were designed as live-action cartoons for an audience of little kids.

Oh, I know. I got less trouble watching Godzilla's Revenge than I have with vs Mechagodzilla, though. The latter just tries to combine serious and dark elements with that kinda stuff and it really doesn't work to me.
It could be surely fun, but it's just... romance. and kawaii ugus that don't fit the scene.
I prefer the Showa era mostly anyways. It's just low-budget trash and very visible at that. And Godzilla does more wrestling than more realistic fighting, so I like that a lot.

That's not Rick and Morty.

>Not in comparision to vs Mechagodzilla. Both are awful
I agree.

Although I have a soft spot for Baby Godzilla. Not saying he was used well in the film, just that as character he's endearing.

Certainly better than Minilla. did a midget play him or what

How the fuck are Japs scared of this thing?

>Baby Godzilla
>tfw he evolves into the new Godzilla after his papa dies fighting Destoroyah