Hey ivan let's build a huge commie block inside of another huge commie block!

>hey ivan let's build a huge commie block inside of another huge commie block!

Why are Russians still building huge blocks? You have virtually unlimited land, everyone should live in his own house. Instead the blocks seem to get bigger every year.

Other urls found in this thread:

skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=142614658
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are small, efficent and comfy.

Houses are criminal hotspots in Russia so everyone wants to live in those blocks. Besides, I don't think it would be a good idea if Russians lived like Americans. Then they'd have to drive a lot more, and Russians suck at driving.

>Houses are criminal hotspots in Russia
how? why?

>Comfy

I'd hate to see your definition of Uncomfortable

Russians are like wild animals, think scavengers

They are easier to break into

t. someone who has lived in a comfy warm house or apartment his entire life

looks /comfy/ af to me desu senpai

because its still cheaper to build vertically than to buy more land

>You have virtually unlimited land, everyone should live in his own house
And why is that? It's inefficient.

It's to house all the millions of durkas from the caucus moving to moscow every year.

>All those chimneys

Yes the tourist part of Buenos Aires is very nice. And now show where the average Argentinian lives.

Isn't this an architecture thread?

>energy efficiency
>cost
This has been covered innumerable times. Stop making boring threads.

Here's a thread on skyscrapercity about those commieblocks, bretty interesting- skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=142614658

this.

Because commieblock is cheap to built. And you can cheat illegal armenian builders and dont pay salaries and sell appartments with high price and put more money into your pocket.

If you put shops and other services in local area (not miles away like in USA), that will be ok. Also, local towns should have jobs. Now, town are dying, everyone rushed into Moscow, that's why people have to live in a crowded appartments. Also, individual housing badly supported, We don't have any pre-build houses like in USA. We have to make houses by themselves and that's very time/money consuming.

>We don't have any pre-build houses like in USA.
Only really poor Americans live in prefab homes. We call them trailer trash.

>If you put shops and other services in local area (not miles away like in USA), that will be ok
You know this is a Krautchan meme, right?

What's wrong with prebuild houses? Is that paper made?

>Why are Russians dumb as Russians
Because they are dumb Russians

It’s not a meme for 99% of Americans

When I was a kid, I lived about two blocks from a shopping center and a K-Mart. My mom lived within walking distance of a shopping center as well when she was a kid.