The difference between Brazil and USA nowadays

>Now comes the necessity to devise some method of dealing with it [the Negro problem]. You of the United States are keeping the blacks as an entirely separate element, and you are not treating them in a way that fosters their self-respect. They will remain a menacing element in your civilization, permanent, and perhaps even after a while a growing element. With us the question tends to disappear, because the blacks themselves tend to disappear and become absorbed...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening
Every single race here has the same southern euro culture due to racemixing, whereas in the US there is chaos and multiculturalism. There were imported 40 million black slaves to brazil, whereas in the US 10 million, nowadays US got more black people than brazil

Comparing USA and Brazil, I'd say the US did a better job.

how come? People are miserable, have no culture that unites them all, and basically if you are born in a different color you are basically confined to live in a place designed for your color and work the job confined for your color

You both are similar

ah yes, clearly there is a great shade of green in the US too

>implying we have a culture that unites us all.
Dude, you delusional. Only the south has some kind of culture that most people living there are a part of. And it's not even that homogeneous.

you're* fixed.

so you are saying that the northeast, southeast and north doesn't have a culture, nor do we all share the same basic cultural foundation like religion and language? You are delusion if you think that a gaucho is really that different from a baiano like the black and white division in the US

>have no culture that unites them all

Where did you get that idea

Well good job, nigger.
Your country has more homicides than the entirety of europe, china, north america and some parts of asia combined.
You didn't seclude the niggers and now you've become the niggers, we're all proud of your efforts against racism.

USA may have more "black people" but you have more african genetics, its just they are mixed throughout everyone
White People here seldomly are more than 1% Black, while in Brazil they are ussually at least 25%

???
My point is that you're both segregated. Rich areas in both countries consist mostly of whites, and poor areas of mostly blacks. blacks and whites don't feel united and both see each other as the problem of x and y and z etc.

nationalism is basically an empty shell that can englobe everything for money, including contradictory thoughts, here historically we have united through catholicism and religion, to the point of disregarding race and all thoughts that are against the catholic morality are basically rejected by common sense
>You didn't seclude the niggers and now you've become the niggers, we're all proud of your efforts against racism.
Ah yes, we all speak african languages, follow african culture and religion and basically have nothing to do with europe whatsoever
you know that majority doesn't stand for segregation right? And that brown isn't equal to black right?

The white part of Rio is worse than the countryside m8.

it's a racial dot map, meaning one dot represent one person. you can clearly see how the races tend to live in same areas.
it doesn't even matter, both countries will end up being mongrel no matter what attitude and policies it have.

countryside is more peaceful than cities? i would never have guessed! it's not like that anywhere in the world!!!

>you can clearly see how the races tend to live in same areas.
Yes, you can clearly see that races tend to live in the same areas and segregate themselves to point that black people vanished and there is only brown people not really due to racemixing and cultural integration! I mean it's not like we received 40 million african slaves or anything haha. I mean it's not like we a huge chunk of our country being racemixed or anything, and it's not like the south and some parts of the southeast were the historically unpopulated areas that received euro immigrants in the XIX century. haha clearly it is due to racism, we are a 100% copy of the USA

>Ah yes, we all speak african languages, follow african culture and religion and basically have nothing to do with europe whatsoever
Niggers don't speak african languages as a defining or unifying feature either.
But your crime rate, disgusting culture, shitty living conditions and lack of whiteness speak for themselves.
You're niggers at heart and the reason why is that idiots like you thought it would be a good idea not to send them back, kill them all or seclude them.

The BR is right, they don't have cultural division.
The crime and violence problems are not inherent to the BR model. Racemixing is the solution to identity politics.

>Niggers don't speak african languages as a defining or unifying feature either.
Yes they do, at least for the most part of their history when they were not colonized
>But your crime rate, disgusting culture, shitty living conditions and lack of whiteness speak for themselves.
So Germany is the rolemodel for civilization I suppose? You guys clearly know how to deal with cultural homogeniety and different races am i right? I mean clearly there hasn't been any attempts to undermine your sovereignty. Clearly Europe is the role model of integration. I mean clearly all races here are unhappy and not racemixing and speaking our culture and language

>Yes they do, at least for the most part of their history when they were not colonized
>Y-yes they do, but only in the parts of history not relevant to the topic, the present time or reality!
lmao

>So Germany is the rolemodel for civilization I suppose? You guys clearly know how to deal with cultural homogeniety and different races am i right? I mean clearly there hasn't been any attempts to undermine your sovereignty. Clearly Europe is the role model of integration. I mean clearly all races here are unhappy and not racemixing and speaking our culture and language
Compared to you?
Yes.
We've gotta get rid of the shitskins, otherwise we'll have you as our future.
Also, the pic you posted is from france you illiterate nigger.

>yes haha we don't even have blacks here haha we outbred them lol haha they don't live in segregated areas in our cities and run around stealing and murdering people nope that's the mixed which btw isn't equal to black.

the way i see it, the us is one town where half of the town has clean water and the other half has polluted water. in brazil, the entire town have less polluted water but still not any clean water.
what works best is up to you, but for me, the american version works the best which brings us back to my first post in this thread

Why the german is so butthurt ???

Seems like he is black or muslim or a refugee or a combination of the 3.

I just don't get.

>Why the german is so butthurt ???
lmao

>non-white brazilian starts a shitposting thread
>is called out on his country being shit and the retardation he's proposing leading to it
>too much of a pussy to respond directly
>hurr durr why is he so butthurt
kek, learn english

Brazil? Polluted water???

Danone must be dreaming.

Brazil for 500+ years have the cleanest water on the planet, sorry to bring you the bad news.

Kill youself retarded monkey. USA is first world, we are a shithole

>We've gotta get rid of the shitskins, otherwise we'll have you as our future.
Yeah, but you won't, because it gives your elites money, and your future is literally the same as the US, meanwhile here we will always be culturally christian not mattering what everyone tries. And no, you aren't superior, your population is decadent not reproducing, your culture is literally being replaced by an american globalist formless culture, if anything crime here comes from other reasons than culture or race, since historically our crime rates have been much lower and we have been much more racemixed in history
>he presents Salvador which was the biggest slave port of Brazil until the XIX century
Also in the US people gave up their culture and their ways for money my friend, they are one drop away from descending into mass scale chaos. Trump election literally proved that the only thing that unites Americans is literally brute force and money and not culture

Please, create these retarded threads when we got a decent homicide rates, nigger.

We aren't in position to criticize ANY country here.

Back to your cage in /luso/

>Yeah, but you won't,
Stopped reading there, thanks for admitting that your path is the objectively inferior, that it was the wrong choice and that we shouldn't follow it.
Good day, nigger.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind these posts...

Not him, but that's right, the rich area of Rio bends to hell. It's not like New York or something, it's completly unsafe to life there. Actually, it's more safe to live inside the favela than outside

Nah, USA did it ok, don't mix your blood with negroes, assimilating Natives is fine so long as it is conpleted, mestizos always cling to European heritage and culture probably due to ancient genetic reasons, negroids are simply animals.

Blacks aren't a problem in the US where they are 10% of tge population while brazil is 90% black.

Slavery is never necessary, it simply allowed a few landed to hoard all the produce from the land rather than him working it himself or hiring workers to share in product of the work.

Slavery in the south destroyed the whites European heritage, culture, technology and brains.

Blacks are irrelevant politically, economically, culturally, etc.. Blacks don't affect the lives of the whites and their development.

>Black people are animals

They're not all that way.
There are a lot of terribly wealthy black people that are black as fuck.

You misconstrue reality when you say the bell curve isn't real.

Why's everyone so edgy here?
It's not even like calling other Sup Forums posters niggers but straight up vile hate and calling people animals.

If you ever met black people in real life, you'd know that a lot of them are like animals with legs and vocal cords.

It's sad but true.

People here always blame blacks for everything. When in fact black violence in the us is mostly black on black. An average white,asian,hispanic Will not hang out with a lot of black people (if they do he is probably an average to very educated one not a gang banger)

As for brasil most of the population is white and mixed (mostly euro ancestry) not black. So does that mean that euro ancestry make brazil dangerous ? Of course not its the dumb gang culture and thief mentality. Theres is other very violent countries in the world and there is no black people (in latin america and the middle east)
In africa altough there are violent Rebel groups there is no large drug,thief and gun violence culture like in other parts of the world, (the murder rate in almost every african countries are lower than latin america whie africa is so much poorer !

This thread has to be bait. Either that or OP has absolutely no idea of what's outside his filthy 3rd world room.