The Christian God

Are people in your country aware of the Holy Trinity or do they think they the Christian God is the same as the Muslim and Jewish gods?

Pic related has occult roots. You fucking degenerates.

All three are one apparently.

Are people in your country aware that there is no god?

Whoever thinks there is a god must be restrained from using medical support and just pray. That would help.

Finnish "Christians" believe that dead people become angels.

did you know that there are people on this earth so rich that they lose their minds and believe they can become gods themselves?

>the Christian God is the same as the Jewish
Yes
>and the Muslim gods
No, because he isn't.

God instructs you to use modern medicine. God isnt there for things you can control, it when you cant control things you need god.

You probably pray to god before an exam even tho you dont believe in him.

Hello.
I'm a young 18-year-old man from Finland.
I was wondering, where in the Bible does it say that all three are God?
I know that in the gospel of John it says Jesus is fully God and fully human.
Where does it say that the Holy Spirit is God?

Why aren't we nontrinitarian? Isaac Newton was.

I love the Bible, it's my favorite fantasy book

You guys are so clever and funny

It lets catholics keep their paganistic traditions. Trinity is for those who dont question the church and want multiple things to pray to. No different from hinduism or any other polytheistic faith.

People in my country who consider themselves religeous know fuck all about the theology behind it.

>you no like cheesus you dum ugly ahahh fedora hahahah

go fuck a pigeon

Why can't Catholics see that their religion was and is corrupt?

>In 1832, when Pope Gregory XVI was seen meeting Carl von Rothschild to arrange the 1832 Rothschild loan to the Holy See (for £400,000, worth €43,000,000 in 2014), observers were shocked that Rothschild was not required to kiss the Pope's feet, as was then required for all other visitors to the Pope, including monarchs.[39] The 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia described the Rothschilds as "the guardians of the papal treasure".

Why can't they see that Protestants came in and tried to purge Christianity of Jewish and pagan influence?

Why can't they see that the Bible is a better guide than people are, even when we have seen how corrupt even the pope can be?

Another genius response

Even David was claimed to be the Son of God, and Spirits and God are myths.
Jesus was a apocalyptic prophet from Nazareth, probably a Rabbi that made some Jewish leaders mad, who snitched him to Pontius with the help of Judas. Jesus was 100% Jewish living in as a unmarried spiritual Jewish man in the 1st century AD.

We are atheist we don't care.

>gospel of John it says Jesus is fully God and fully human

Only in John? Why not in Mark, an earlier Gospel? What was John's source?

According to the gospel of Mark, Jesus is the son of God and Mark is the one who believed Jesus would return

According to Matthew, Jesus is a great teacher and the Messiah

According to Luke, Jesus is the savior and Mary was a virgin when she got pregnant with her.

Their sources were their experiences with Jesus.