Which is better Sup Forums: Mexicans or muslims?

Which is better Sup Forums: Mexicans or muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DhI7H_aDCmE
m.mic.com/articles/92581/how-the-u-s-screwed-up-latin-america-in-7-classic-historical-cartoons#.yYcVJRnN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE WUZ AZTEC AND SHEEIT

Smallpox.

How i feel when stormfags claim greece/rome/ and every other civilization that was great was also whiter than snow.

That's a tough fucking question.

How about neither? We did all right up until the '90s without any of you shitskins fucking up the country.

I dunno. They family's and people I've met who were one or the other were always super friendly, and it didn't seem insincere or forced like a lot of white people.

Spain

Mexicans.

Is that a re-enactment by American college students, a weird cult of Americans who worship Aztec gods or is that seriously a blonde mexican girl going "we wuz aztecs"

That's quite rude, why would you type like that?

Mestizo Mexican women are ugly as shit because for thousands of years, the Aztecs sacrificed the most beautiful virgin girls daily to make the sun rise. Since they were virgins, they're pretty genetics never got passed down.

The only attractive Mexican women are Spanish rape babies partly due to superior white genes and mostly due to the end of bullshit Aztec religion.

>Which is better Sup Forums: Mexicans or muslims?

Which is better Sup Forums: Incurable cancer or AIDS?

>wew

Because I don't like a bunch of Mexican squatters shitting up my country?

Never heard a word of Spanish when I was a kid, now you dummys are fucking everywhere. Whats so fucking wrong with your own country that you don't want to stay there?

Muslims can't make a torta worth a shit, so I say Mexibros can stay.

Because he is the same butthurt hillbilly that blames mexicans for the "downfall" of america in every single post mexico is mentioned. Its sad and pathetic.

He is most likely between 35-40, lives in a shithole hoarders paradise, and drinks 2 gallons of mountain dew every day.

Ignore him. Of course muslims are worse.

Yeah ok.

You're welcome, Paco. Ungrateful cunt.

Unions between aztec-spanish were by marriage, if a kid was to be born product of rape it was sacrified by the indians as it was seen as dishonourable.

kek,

You nailed me. It's a shame that my trailer will be blown away during the next hurricane.

Luckily, I still won't ever have to be a Mexican.

>t. will never have to depend on foreign aid to avoid the descent in to narco-anarchy

What's better AIDS or Ebola?

Betas like you guys always make me laugh.

How does it feel knowing your race is going extinct, and you're partially responsible for it?

Spics don't explode, but shit is shit.

No one claims that

Nah. He ain't alone. Fuck spics. Stay fucked wetbacks.

Its not hard to cherry-pick

The mexicans I used to work with were pretty cool. I honestly don't have a problem with them coming over as long as they play by the rules.

Mexicans are better. They are christians and many are willing to assimilate into American culture. Muslims try to impose their culture and refuse to assimilate. Islam is also a religion of evil and shouldn't be welcomed.

How does it feel knowing that you shit out more kids than you could ever afford? I think that might be why you have to drive a 1992 Chevy peeeeekup Jose.

Enjoy mowing my lawn while I drink a beer and make fun of you.

>aint

Yup SEC trash is here alright.

Mexicans. No contest. You taco niggers just need to get the cartels under control while Muslims are like a cartel all their own but with the religious zeal to push it even further

Mexicans

Mexican muslims

Hey Paco you realise the difference between a weather girl picked for her appearance and a random representative group of mexiroach women right? You are the one cherrypicking. Didn't expect much mexiroaches have about the same IQ as niggers

Every once in a while the Jew hits the nail on the head.

youtu.be/DhI7H_aDCmE

Its not even surprising anymore that your response is the typical response I get from pathetic white Americans.

Reminder: Only the tough White males will live on, and all those that are beta, like yourself, will go extinct as they're constantly being cucked by other races.

People like you refuse to do anything about the problem, and have your women stolen right out of your hands. You can project a shitty life at me all you like, but the truth is I'm doing far better than the majority of white people here.

Truth. I'll take a former European colony with a proper white ruling class over mudslimes any day.

Thats alot of hatred there mohamed.

>Mexican women

You must be new here

There are regular "muh Caesars were nords" threads here

Considering the Romans 100% betrayed their roots by adopting a Semitic desert religion, the irony is considerable

>another thread of which is worse

>whites attacking each other and sometimes using the term ice/snownigger
saw one of this the other day, i suppose the lack of happening is starting to take its toll on some Sup Forums users

That was the point of the picture, you cunt. I was cherry-picking. There are attractive women everywhere.

Also, your statistics that have no real sources are not going to change the fact that my SAT scores were way above the average score.

So I'm a beta? What will you fools do when I stop paying my $80/month to get my lawn cut? How will you supply yourself with taquitos and chimichangas or whatever the fuck you eat?

I can mow my own lawn, I did it for years. In fact, what is fucking hilarious is that I used to charge more than you morons do today back in the 80s.

Also, there are really a lot of white women that can't wait to live the migrant laborer lifestyle. You'll probably get all the blonde bitches that want to help you pick strawberries.

Daily reminder we have successfully destabilised Mexico to a point that it exists to fund CIA black ops through coke money

Mexicans in the US are there for cheap labour and sexual services. Your women are basically organic flesh lights

Mexican

>Other hispanic
>Race

jesus christ

You sound pretty insecure

In any case the beta white men can use their money to date an Asian girl or your Latina sister and then knock them up while you cry in your room jerking off to pictures of blonde models

You know this to be true

Have a blonde Israeli girl for your fap collection, Jose

Korea, have you been here recently? You pretty much have it, except for the fact that the fleshlight is a bit more sexually appealing.

Personally, I loathe Hispanics.

While Muslims are terrible (Crime, violence, lack of assimilation, etc.), they don't feel like France, UK, Germany, etc. are "theirs."

Hispanics flood into our country, demand we assimilate to their peasant culture. Why? In their bean-addled brains, America is really theirs.

At least Muslims have enough of a spine to admit that they're foreign conquerors.

>Which is better Sup Forums: antibiotic resistant syphilis or AIDS?

That says ethnicity

Go ahead, say "failed state"
I know thats you, its always you, the same pathetic arguements.

That's not how jewish "women" look like shlomo

>Greengo, du ju want to see my seeeester fuck the donkey? Sheee is vergin, so shit.

Mexicans are Philippine tier.

Mexicans btfo

I don't think Mexico is a failed state. I just think that it is a degenerate corrupt shithole like the rest of latin america.

Obviously you guys suck at self governance, as evidenced by your desire to live under a white ruled country.

>inb4 cucked Obama

Prove me wrong.

Not the entire thing, just whats rightfully ours :^)
Before your manifest destiny bullshit and jew politics tainted and robbed our land

It's full of mexicans.

Do you really think that our legitimate purchase of your land was illegal?

If you really gave a crap, ask your grandparents/great grandparents why they sold us this land under your french-ruled government.

He's right though, can you name a single Latina model who is of predominantly Indio ancestry? Literally all hot Mexican/Latina girls are of predominantly Spanish ancestry.

Checked. I get that.

Nah just know a little about the Mexican drug trade. I haven't been stateside in awhile but my friends went to Vegas and told me every whore was Mexican with died blonde hair

m.mic.com/articles/92581/how-the-u-s-screwed-up-latin-america-in-7-classic-historical-cartoons#.yYcVJRnN0

Get your jew hands out of our pockets and let us be our own nations.

Its hard to advance when anytime anyone becomes an economic threat to your disgusting imperialist ways, your thugs to fuck shit up.

Mexicans
but it's been hard growing up in the bay area watching my hometown go from white to more of a Mexican shantytown each year. if it were Muslims though my god it would be so so much worse

To a Hispanic, Canada is "rightfully" yours.

We made a legitimate purchase, keep bitching about "Gringo thieves" and "Reconquista."

This is why I hate your people more than Muslims.

Mexicans.

In my anecdotal experience, they seem to have an easier time integrating. By the second generation, they speak english and have some kind of job.

The worst case scenario outcome for mexican immigrants and their children is simply poverty and petty crime, or gang bullshit.

The worst case scenario outcome for muslim immigrants results in mass murder and/or mass destruction.

I think you've nailed every strip joint in the southwest US!

>My captcha for this is RAGLAND. This made me laugh, just fyi

Thats because the industry prefers lighter women. Surprise surprise

There hot dark women here everywhere, you would know that if you got out more.

Mexicans

Your hate isnt going to change anything, we are outbreeding you. Your race will be completely gone by 2045.
You will die a sad old man knowing your race and sperm is weak.

Mexicans are better than terrorists, yes. But not by much. That this is even a question you have to ask should be telling.

Yes, you're a beta. You would rather complain on here than do anything useful.
>Practically giving away $80 a month
If you decide to stop feeding them, they will just move on to the next "patriotic" American.

>You know this to be true
On the nose, bud. You're ahead of the rest.
>Percentage of white non-hispanic males is decreasing every year
>tfw my white ex gf loved the idea of mixed kids

Looked at your article, it was fucking stupid.

If you were capable of running a successful country, you would be able to name a former Spanish colony that was a first world country.

Turns out you dumb shitskins can't figure out how to be members of a modern society.

The last argument you have is how you should be allowed to flood in to a white country and leech off of it while you destroy it and turn it in to another shitskin hellhole.

Do you not realize that you fuckers are the human equivalent of locusts? Read your Bible, Pedro, you know what God thinks about locusts.

Sorry!

That is because Muslims have an honor culture.

I realize this is just bait but the fact that there are mestizos who believe a desert full of indians was "their" land just because they they claimed it on paper speaks volumes of the intelligence of a large swathe of mexican society

Additionally the belief that mexico would be super rich and powerful if they had had that desert landscape all to themselves is also moronic, being that the wealth of the southwest primarily comes from the development that occurred after the american conquest

Though given that northern mexico is the most developed part of mexico because of its proximity to america I suppose it isn't unreasonable to assume if the southwest remained mexican that it would still be better than the rest of mexico due to proximity to the USA

Stay cucked. Your race is dead.

Sorry!

>Why does the gringo hate us?

>We're wiping you out gringo

Yep, this checks out. At least a Muslim would have admitted this from the start.

See the picture. Oh, and 95% of Hispanics in America believe that "speaking Spanish is important for future generations."

>it's because of racism against us dark skins by the light skins

Smells like bullshit

Your threads generate amazing butthurt.

>women
>what are the garland wars and all of that shit

Indeed

Do you understand that $80/month is not a lot of money? I mowed 4 neighbors lawns in 1987 at $20/cut.

It's literraly Ice Cream Man child's spending money Paco.

I have nothing against beaners per say.. if you work and take care of your senpai and are here legally you;re one of us happy to know you..

if you're a criminal alien come here to leech off welfare then fuck off back to Olmexico

That girl in particular is great

I used to prefer mudslimes over beaners, but now I'm not so sure. Both are despicable savages, at least mudslimes loosely adhere to Islamic laws I guess. Beaners on the other hand will do things at a whim's impulse, really they both will, but I always imagined more so the beaners because there is no religious laws stopping them.

Northern mexico is a shithole.

Jalisco and mexico city area is by far the more developed area. You tried

You can outbreed us, but that doesn't make you or your monkey children our equivalent.

You can achieve your dream Juan, drag us down to your level. Where are you going to go after you destroy us?

So pretty much do I want my car to be stolen or blown up?

Is neither an option?

Toluca.

All white people that have robbed your country blind, and they keep their private jets there so they can fly back to Spain and be among fellow humans.

She is an actual IDF soldier girl so I don't know what to tell you

>her instagram is now private

I see that one of you fucktards must have harassed her at some point in the past month since I've been posting that picture, thanks for making it marginally more difficult for me to peruse her pictures for fap material you autistic assholes

Toluca is next to mexico city moron.

Yep, but it's where the rich white people live.

Puebla is close to Mexico City too. What do you think about Puebla?

Usually percentages decrease even as absolute numbers increase when there's a massive flood of taconiggers coming into America

>my ex-gf

You're not really making a convincing case here my asshurt amigo

Proud aryan mexicans

Jesus, biggest cringe tonight.

Top Kek

But your race is also dead my mestizo nigger-amigo

The indios in your country and nearby countries are outbreeding you by a factor of 2-1 and they hate you as much as the niggers here hate us

But I'm sure shouting "BUT I'M 30% INDIO!" as the mayans put the ceremonial knife on your jugular will make them reconsider sacrificing you to avenge 500 years of subjugation

They are a good combination really

from the pictures I have seen on the Internet, mexicans do not have enough heads for everyone to possess one, while Muslims have so many they have to leave them lying around in the streets.

if Muslims would go to Mexico and bring their spare heads and head transplant techniques with them, it could be a mutually beneficial arrangement for everyone

Nice butthurt

You've never seen Sven out in full force? I envy you.

Nigger that image was created literally in reaction to that fucking kill yourself.