Redpill me on this guy

What is the general consensus about him in Uruguay? What were some good and bad things he did/didn’t do?

He was a member of a communist guerrilla.

Based

not

my general

>Bad things
probably everything
>Good things
Abortion law, the weed law is probably, intentionally good, but it's was bad writed

Yeah, totalitarianism with no food sounds so based!!1
Freedom is bad, amirite?

he is respected here although we don't know what he did in his cunt

That literally describes the dictatorship Uruguay was under while living under American backed capitalists at that time. Lol

>japs treating images so they look more japanese

It was totalitarian but it was necessary in order to stomp out communist groups who are inherently totalitarian. Also, citation needed on food availability beinga thing back then. Even if there were food shortages, they were most likely caused by communist destabilization.

availability problems*

>good things
>abortion law

As Ukrainian I was shocked by his modesty

As I expected, commies ruining countries again and spreading fake images in the world

His name is mentioned in magazine and books as ' the poorest and modest president' bla bla bla good guy bla bla bla...

fuck you

Lol uruguayan being treated his history by a fucking Argie

>Freedom is bad, amirite?
>totalitarian but it was necessary

>communism totalitarianism is bad!
>capitalist totalitarianism is good tho!
what about no totalitarianism k?

Is he a real humble person or just a humblebragger looking for sympathy from the lower classes?

the latter

the former

both

i do not doubt he is "modesty", but he's corrupt, he's under investigation by the police.

He seemed to govern more as just some kind of Social Democrat than anything else.

I rememer he gave a speech in my town some time ago. It was great. He seems like a wise guy.

Disgusting commie and a terrorist.

Lula's pal. I hope he lies in prision forever.