Bear

what movie?

This has nothing to do with Sup Forums - Television & Film, joe

My money is on the bear
Whats with the tumblr raid today

beer

I think you mean paws down

the gorilla has the advantage, it could throw rocks at the bear from a distance

Is one of you guys working at a zoo, so we can make this happen?

teeth and claws outweigh any advantages the gorilla might have so bear wins. maybe if the gorilla was smart enough to use his hands to rip open the bears jaw he might have a chance

I raise you.

bear. claws v. no claws, also gorilla is much smaller

Bears almost always win these cause their above head claw strikes are generally strong enough to pop the skulls of other animals.

but accurately enough to stop a charge?

oh you fuckers kill me

>expecting from a nigger to form such a sophisticated tactic

Bear wins

I'm pretty sure they had that fight in Animorphs.

THE CARNIVORE THAT KILLS FOR A LIVING

Sup Forums thread vs this reddit thread
who would win in a fight to get deleted first??

Life expectancy of 1 lion is 10 years. So a trillion lions is 10 trillion years. Life expectancy of sun is fiv billion. Lions win

The bear obviously. Gorilla has absolutely no advantages whatsoever.

BEAR

The grizzly bear is bigger, faster, and stronger. If the gorilla's band is near then they could ward off the grizzly. But one-on-one the grizzly will kill the gorilla.

Humans are actually the only animal species that can throw improvised projectiles with precision. That's not to say other animals can't throw or otherwise propel things, Chimps fling poo at zoo-goers all the time, and things like the Archer Fish can snipe bugs off of leaves with water. The difference is that these projectiles aren't improvised, or the propulsion just involves flinging the object and hoping it hits. Humans are the only creatures that can pick up a rock, a stick, or literally ANY object and snipe things with it.

>people unironically choosing bear over the gorilla

i want new fags to leave

>gorilla: 400lbs
>bear: 800lbs
gee i wonder

DEX always wins

The bear: 6 feet
The gorilla: 5 feet
When will they learn

depends on the setting I would say are there trees/bushes? is this in a zoo? also are they both fully grown at there peak? also does one have the drop on the other?

Who could stop him?

the gorilla will eat 800lbs of meat for breakfast

>dex fags

Quit trying to look for an advantage for the gorilla.
1v1 in a field and watch the gorilla get torn to shreds

Tiger.

Assuming silverback in his prime Vs a big Alaskan grizzly… Not much of a fair fight. The bear would maul the gorilla. The grizzly bear is an apex predator. It is getting on for twice the gorilla’s size. It has a massive set of jaws, big enough to encompass the gorillas head, filled with a robust set of carnivore teeth. It has enormous, hugely powerful paws, each ending in 5 4-inch claws that will tear into earth, trees and thick-hided ungulates with equal disdain.

The fact that grizzly bears are omnivorous doesn't diminish their predatory ability. Physiologically they are little different to polar bears, which are almost entirely predatory (though like all bears they are happy to scavenge should a free lunch present itself). The grizzly tending towards being slightly smaller, overall, but more robustly built. Where their ranges overlap, grizzly bears are dominant to polar bears.

Now yes, the gorilla is an exceptionally strong animal. And it has a wicked set of incisors for a herbivore. But it is overwhelmingly outmatched in terms of size, offensive weaponry, and predatory ability.

Defensively, bears are built to survive fights with other bears. They have dense fur, thick sub-cutaneous fat around their necks and shoulder, thick skin and a massively sturdy skeletal system. Gorillas are flimsy in comparison.

I know that lots of people in this thread seem to really like the idea of the gorilla suplexing the bear, putting him in an arm-bar until he taps out, then asking him “do you even lift, bro” or similar such anthropomorphising fantasy, but the reality is that the worst likely outcome for the bear in this match-up is indigestion.

Tiger

Literally nothing in the water. A really fucking pissed off elephant could probably do it on land. Maybe a big rhino.

Maybe if the lions attacked at night

The Tiger

Or this Hippos beat everything