How does this happen, Sup Forums?

How does this happen, Sup Forums?

RIP America

So because they speak a second language it's RIP America?

Also USA is alot bigger than spain.

Alcohol

lots of drugs

Jeb was a beta male (he is).

It happens when you mix race.

Bro, Spanish is not a language that grew that fast naturally in the US. Most of the speakers are immigrants. Yes, people have been speaking Spanish in the US way when Louisiana was bought, but it never was seizable

Yes. Your nation is your language. You could be living on the same plot of land for 300 years, but if you can't even speak to the people nextdoor you are a foreigner in a strange land.

>treacherous elites thinking their descendants won't mix with the subhumans their flooding their country with
Haha, it would make me happy if such short-sighted fools weren't running my country too haha.

Race mixing

George P Bush will Run for president in 2024 and win 70% of the Hispanic vote thus returning the bush dynasty to power. You think the Bushes let Jeb mix for no reason? George P Bush is the perfect person to lead the future North American Union

The same thing that happens to successful empires on a grander scale. Ascending in hobnailed boots, descending in silk slippers.

TACOED

Colour photography

Literally the future of this country

They teach spanish in school you fucking tards

>Descended from 300 centuries of Dutch colonials.
>in a single fucking generation it's gone, because Jeb had to marry a brown midget.

At least W had some values, and his daughters married white guys. But is there any Bush new age family that is a white male?

See

>300 centuries
>Jeb had to marry a brown midget

Don't know why but i laughed hard at this.

Yeah, no. George P might be political, but expecting that sort of forethought and planing from Jeb is not something I'm gonna do.

Your daily reminder: 95% of Hispanics in America believe that Spanish is "important for future generations."

If Trump loses/compromises on Amnesty, this country is over.

Demography is destiny.

>pic
Doesn't account for the fact that the U.S. is far larger than Spain.

Spicification is a problem, but that's a shit way of making the point.

More Americans speak "spanish"

Be such a fucking failure of a dad your son fucks a goblin.
>Implying jeb isn't totally his parents fault.

No wonder the jews want to stay away from racemixing, it fucks everything up.

I mean at least he looks like the Mexican Jeb Bush. Can't say the same for black/white couples.