Why does disney and nick constantly make those cringey teen sitcoms instead of focusing on more cartoons...

Why does disney and nick constantly make those cringey teen sitcoms instead of focusing on more cartoons? There not funny, and annoying as fuck, and i hated them as a kid.

>Why do people like what I don't like: The thread

Teen sitcoms are cheaper to produce and more popular with their target demographic.

I'm sorry you're not in the target demographic.

Cartoons are expensive and take a long time to make, sitcoms are cheap, quickly produced and get high ratings. Plus Disney kills with it sitcoms so its no wonder Nick and even CN once upon a time wanted in on that.

Because retards shouldnt be allowed to pollute the media with their filth
Why do teens have such shittaste?

>Plus Disney kills with it sitcoms
How though? I never got the appeal growing up. What makes them so popular?

Post what youd do to dan "the hymen divider" schnider

At least they give a lot of budget for the cartoons, Nick animation studio is way better than CN.

It's not shit taste, it's the fact that they're so cheap to make that there's no way they can't make alot of money unless literally nobody's watching.

Then again, I was recently stuck on a bus with some women who didn't stop talking about iCarly, a show I thought was cancelled after its first season, for twenty minutes, so maybe there is some appeal to them.

>Then again, I was recently stuck on a bus with some women who didn't stop talking about iCarly, a show I thought was cancelled after its first season, for twenty minutes, so maybe there is some appeal to them.
Im so sorry user

iCarly had its moments in the early seasons, and it frequently made comments on how lazy Disney's sitcoms were.

...then it became just like them, and then every sitcom after followed suit

because they're still networks for kids, and kids enjoy that shit

it's not fucking rocket science guy

But i was a kid once and hated that shit with a fucking passion.

What happened to the Akira threads? Did the mods go apeshit again?

Akira isnt Sup Forums, fuck off.

yeah, YOU were a kid once, and YOU didn't like it when YOU were a kid

get over yourself

Why did people like it then, mmh? What was the draw to this wholesome retardation of entertainment?

I don't know what the appeal is, but I can tell you why there is an appeal in the first place, and it's because sometimes people like things you don't like and you can either grow up and get over it or bitch about it on anonymous image boards

neither is liveaction capeshit but that gets a pass. Ive been reading akira in those threads over the past 4 days. It's inconsiderate for the mods to call down the curtain when its on the home stretch

Is that guy's head an upside down nutsack?

I have very right to shame people for their retarded tastes in shows which further brings this generation down into shit and all.

What if he's a pedofork?

Sure, you can do that. Or you could, like, spend the minimal time you have on this earth enjoying things rather than bitching about trivial bullshit that doesn't matter to anyone or anything in the grand scale of things.

But user, i love being angry.

Special beam cannon.

They were shit, but cheap to produce and had enough ratings to bring in a larger profit. They are businesses after all. TV is largely shit because these companies can only make major profits by pandering to the lowest common denominator.
On the plus side they can use some of these profits to experiment with new shows that we might enjoy, but they will eventually become flanderized/ have a detrimental budget cut / and/or get cancelled at or before it's prime.

Ask him to give me a job

I watched Student Bodys, but mostly because I had a boner for the female lead and it also had cartoons.
But aside from that yeah they were all shit. Even saved by the bell.

Yeah, shitty live action kids shows need to exist, unfortunately. For the points you mention and that it gives people in the industry a paycheque.

Girls who want to see shallow teen drama in live-action and think cartoons are "weird" or "for little kids"
It's all marketing

This is why elliot rodger did his crusade of teen justice

It's cheap to make and kids love it.

CN Real failed because while being shit, they still tried to do something different from the usual sitcom shows and many of their shows were still costly.

In the "Grand Scheme of things" every action you take has no meaning whatsoever, so everything you just say doesn't matter and therefore, your own own argument is defeated by the logic within.
What if the only thing that coul make him happy in life is see kids watch quality animation and not retarded sitcoms?
How about you stop being angry at people getting angry at things YOU personally don't care about?

>What if the only thing that coul make him happy in life is see kids watch quality animation and not retarded sitcoms?

then he'd be a pathetic loser

>How about you stop being angry at people getting angry at things YOU personally don't care about?

404 anger not found

>then he'd be a pathetic loser
Why? because he doesn't agree to your own standards of happiness? Why do you care about what he thinks enough to start a discussion, then, if it's so "trivial"?
>404 witty reply not found
FTFY