pastebin.com/apitEJvG

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXm0ZSWX_UA
pastebin.com/apitEJvG
pastebin.com/KT5LaihR
youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just a reminder of who the cutest bag boy around is.

Candie is life
Rhonda is love

>CBS said that the better-than-expected performance was driven by strong revenue growth in affiliate and subscription fees. In the second quarter, the company saw $848 million in fee revenue. That figure represents a 38 percent year-over-year growth for the business.

>CEO Les Moonves said the return of "Twin Peaks" helped boost Showtime subscriptions "dramatically."

>Growth in CBS' subscription service fees has gained importance amid cord-cutting concerns and declining ad revenue. But in the second quarter, CBS saw advertising revenue grow 6 percent year over year.

SEASON 4 CONFIRMED

Could he best DoppleCoop in a one-on-one battle?

test

Instead of season 4, how about another movie?

this

kys

:3

Season 4 edition

Im sure there was a black character in ep 13
I am wrong?

This I'm on board with.

i'd rather just a smaller run of episodes desu

movies a shit

>mfw people keep saying Cooper is getting his mind back near me
youtube.com/watch?v=qXm0ZSWX_UA

What do you know, it was unpleasant.

>pastebin.com/apitEJvG
a new one?

no

YOU FUCKS IN KEKMANY BETTER POST EPISODE 14 OR I SWEAR TO GOD CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!

the fact you even have to ask proves how backwards and regressive Lynch and Twin Peaks is desu

>"Whether David and Mark feel compelled to write them, I don't know. But I think he has more stories," said MacLachlan, quickly adding he's game to do more: "My character's very special. He's a lot of fun to play."

>But I think he has more stories,

So season 4?

>that looping boxing match Sarah Palmer was watching

I was sure (the) Nine Inch Nails were going to reappear with "The Background World".

watching it now holy fucking shit i'm dying at the james song

it was the guy who opened the door to Dougie after smashin head

He cleans up so well.

yeah, updated it with James and some info in the faq

Friendly Reminder of German Spoilers for Episode 14:

1. The police force makes their way to Jack Rabbit's Palace. Andy enters the white lodge where he meets and makes physical contact with the eyeless woman. Monkey sounds emerge from a brig in her room. Judy?
2. James's friend Freddie is revealed to have bought his green glove from MIKE's store, at the instruction of the Giant.
3. The Giant is indeed known as the Fireman.
4. The FBI gang learns of Dougie Jones' prescence in Las Vegas.
5. We see Cole and Monica Belluci, as herself, sitting outside a cafe in Paris. The Art Life leak dialog is unchanged.
6. We see a flashback scene over Gordon's shoulder, where David Bowie points to Cooper and says "Who do you think that is there?"
7. Further lore exposition confirms that Cooper will be in a "diminished" state until his doppleganger is returned to the lodge.
8. There is a terrifying scene featuring Sarah Palmer.
9. Diane reveals that she is related to someone named Janey-E, who is married to Dougie Jones.
10. Chad's corruption is exposed, he is taken into custody.
11. Overall this episode was unrelated to #13, and my friends in Germany agree that 13 and 14 can be watched in either order.

Here is the full synopsis for ep 14.

pastebin.com/KT5LaihR

>CBS ordering more episodes of a show about people in their 60s
sounds about right

omg showtime released ep 14

I want /lit/ to leave

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms were getting another season. (pic is from the cliffhanger)

Listen youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY

I'm gonna bring a horse in here, that okay with you?

>Jade
>Air Force guy

wrong.

peggy lipton is 71 and harry dean Stanton is 96.

be thankful it isn't DFW spam

The Pale King is the my favorite novel tho

How do I forget that I ever read this?

bullshit

Bo screencaps of this German episode?

When will this scene happen? Breaking out of the Black Lodge?

confirmed. this is the episode.

I have to tell you guys a secret

this scene happened in

..... MISSOULA ........

Remember to let her into your heart and to meditate on it

Fuck OFf AND POST THE GOD DAMN EPISODE YOU FUCKING GERMAN FAGGOT!!! QUIT POSTING THIS SAME SHIT AND POST THE GODDAMN EPISODE ALREADY!!! FUCK YOU ALL FOR FAILING TO POST!! YOU FUCKS FAIL AT LIFE I HOPE YOU ALL FUCKING DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH!!! FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU!!!!

>The Pale King is the my favorite novel
THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF MONOLINGUAL ANGLOPHONES

nobody recorded just 2 screen caps

Croatian here. Do not listen to the fake EP14 spoilers

Cyka blat kurwa

Guys that's the BMW in the background, which means that Cooper does wake up and drives it to Twin Peaks.

Yeah, a black guy helped Dougie get inside of the building.

>REEEshit is still a thing

>there are people out there right now who hate dougie and want agent cooper back

what's this

Who the fuck is Eddie Vedder and why do you keep mentioning him in every thread?

Cute!

PYNCHED

utorrent

Cuter!

Looks like a Lincoln limo

I want my god fucking damn GARMONBOZIA NOW

omg it is Judy

ex-lead singer of Nirvana

>implying dougie doesn't drive it there

>croatian here
>cyka blat kurwa

Cutest!

He's the guy from the band Creed.

Wow, Lynch is a sellout.
Great BMW you got there.

For those who don't want spoilers: It's another insignificant episode where nothing happens

i bet you're a muh Russians fag

ep 14 pls ;_;

That looks like doppleganger just "well dressed". I mean maybe one of his plans is just dress exactly the same way

>cooper doesn't wake up until the finale
>only one hour or so of normal coop
>plebs mad
>i cant believe we had fucking dougie lynch a hack etc etc reeee
>suddenly
>season 4 announced
>everyone happy

its happening

Delete that lewd image right now!

what is the /tpg/ consensus on the latest episode?

HNNnng that bubble butt

9/10

Give Lynch a rest. He's old as shit.

13 or 14?

Whatever make people pay for subscriptions, I doubt Star Trek Discovery is going to do that, so they'd probably be interested in more Twin Peaks. Also TP season 3 is critically acclaimed, which further helps.

Not sure Lynch is interested though, he lost interested after the first original season.

he's the drummer of green day

>mfw the scene with Mr. C wanting cell phones and not getting reception didn't have any [SPONSORED CONTENT] quips about cell phone plans
felt bad man

wait is this a screenshot from episode 14? damn evil coop breaks the fourth wall and attacks lynch behind the camera that's some spooky stuff.

Kino

coop is never going back and there is no season 4, it ends with only james singing in brown lodge "see yo again in 50 years babyyy"

Honestly I can understand bob now

The Return was made as an 18 hour movie split into episodes user

frost could write it

I can't read Russian so I can't make an accurate assessment of their literature, so no, I am not.

after twin peaks is done, i going to give up tv & movies for a while and just get my entertainment from books. i quit video games last year and don't miss them at all. I have a big bookshelf of books I've always "been meaning to read". two of pynchon's books are in there.

tv and movies just make me angry when something new comes out and turns out to be shit. there's nothing but shit anymore. i've gotta dig myself out of the shit.