Why do euros care avout amwrican school shootings? Americans dont even care

Why do euros care avout amwrican school shootings? Americans dont even care

We care because like any other human being with common curtesy we see horrible things how they are meant to be seen.

As horrible things.

Euros on Sup Forums just want to banter americans and use whatever is in the news. The other euros that want to virtue signal don't really care about the american victims, they want people to know that their way of doing things is superior.

Human empathy I guess. Not sure it's something your countrymen understand.

We just understand tge shootings are part of a free society

It's an opportunity for making fun of the USA for it's problems.

That image doesn't make sense considering the burger founding fathers put mechanisms in place to alter or remove any ammendment (i.e. addition) to the constitution.

we're just meming. truth is, the majority of people love and are jealous of the 2nd amendment.

I think gun ownership would work well in European countries. I don't think you'd have many mass shootings in places with actual cultures and functional societies.

>hur USA doesn't have a functioning society or culture

Go back to whatever Euro country you came from cunt.
You're not welcome here

>the majority of people love and are jealous of the 2nd amendment
Nice proxy Jose Washington

nigga, Swedes own plenty of guns

>functional societies
>in europe

What are your views on colonialism again?

>a-hyurrr-pa-durrrp
>*proceeds to shart, get shot and roll coal simultaneously*

Pajeet pls, you should thank the Brits for colonizing and trying to civilize you and your poo

DESIGNATED

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FILTHY KIKE OR I'LL POO IN THE ASHTRAY ALL OVER YOUR ANCESTORS

>Designated

Of course he will take the right turn. I mean, what is he going to do without a gun?

El abominacion de canadia...

We can have guns. But nobody cares about them.

Well, no fully automatics.

You can get those by the man in raincoat under a streetlight at night. Yay open borders.

We obsessively focus on and make fun of your country and it's president so we can feel better about ourself and ignore the fact that our countries are also in deep trouble

>You can break the law
Well sure, you can also buy cp and cocain. There are always ways to break the law.

Terrorist attacks and drug murders in Amsterdam are all done with automatic rifles and grenades. The first border we have is with a warzone. Guns are everywhere.

But one of the major chances for the police to track down terrorists and organized crime is by keeping an eye on illegal gun sales. The prohibition of assault rifles helps fighting crime.

>Why do euros care avout amwrican school shootings?
It's mostly people laughing at stupid self-destructive Americans and Americans getting defensive

>Americans dont even care
yet here we are.

The brize of freedom

American policy has a strong impact on global policies in the western world. Especially American allies like Australia.
One of the big comments American tourists/expats have about being in Australia is how many people will start to instantly talk politics with them after finding out they are American.

We care about shootings. We don't care about euros asking about shootings.

No, no empathy to the fucking leafs.

The percentage of crazy people is the same everywhere. Just don't give them guns.

but you don't care about horrible things in black Africa, except South Africa

Or Canada. People tend to care about relevant places.

>calls Americans mutt subhumans
>HUMAN empathy

This. There are no non-Americans who actually give a shit about the dead people.

If we banned guns tomorrow, Sup Forums would light up with “hurr land of the free” and “the only good thing about the us is gone”.

This month the EU is FINALLY started to talk serious protect the outer borders. But there are shit countries that rather receive money from the EU. Those cunts should be thrown out of the EU instantly. Or back to border controls.

>whites relevant
>while they're only the 15% of humans on the Earth

Aren't Israel and India friends in real life? Stop bullying each other.

The era of wh*te folks being relevant is long over.

absolutely part and parcel

It's for the lulz. It's fucking hilarious desu.

>Shooting happening
>Newslets profit with extra audiences
>2-3 days of sentimental commercialized mourning and blablabla
>Absolutely Nothing really changes

Rinse and repeat until next happening (well that's too bad for you, some mother's son, it's the price of freedom and memes and $$$$$$$$)

It's comedy central.

Why do Americans fight more for the right to keep their guns than the right for privacy?
I mean they get spied on by their own government and then claim that the guy who released that fact to the media is a traitor.

americans love attention, they actually feel better if they think that someone is monitoring every second of their meaningless lives

I called them sociopathic not subhuman