WHERE IS EVERYONE

pol is dead right now. where did you guys go ?

Sleeping like healthy adults

Bed, mostly

I'm just snugglin

eat coast is asleep right now, also summers is pretty much over

for the past year i have lurked pol 20 hours a day and this is the first time i have seen pol so empty,

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

Afk making history

Considering a its 11:30 pm to 2:30 pm here in the US and Mexico I would guess sleeping

Euros are too busy attending the morning call for prayer at their local mosque

well you see mt southern neighbor, i am in the imperial valley, seeing some cousins and getting ready to head to baja before the summer ends

ITS REAL NIGGA OURS
SMASH THAT FUCKING REPLY BUTTON

Didnt you hear? The rapture finally occurred so most of civilization has crumbled. You have about another 5 minutes to use AC powered equipment, appliances.

Lol only faggot anglos sleep before 3am, thanks for introducing your puritanical cunt schedule to the world. Someday you'll experience a sledgehammer to both knees around dawn and you'll know how your slave mentality alarm clock lifestyle feels to the rest of us.

It's a quiet night, I don't know if that's good or bad.

>International board
>All asleep.

hmm...

Oh Canada

Where did the UK go wrong with you?

>he doesn't know
We're all Americans here, all other flags you see are just Americans using proxies

I was born in Hungary I just moved here for the NEETbux

Shitposting about McGregor on Sup Forums

We dominant 3/5's of this board so yeah

Just trying on my new lingerie, my husband is out of town and this hot black guy i met at the club last night is coming over :)

Summer is over. Most of the Trumpkins have church tomorrow and school Monday.

this desu

happening withdrawal is hitting this board hard
Kek needs to spin some meme magic into reality

sorry, your mom was really horny

>the calm before the bombs fall

Yeah no go back to sleep or continue touching yourself

>I was born in Hungary

cuck detected

They're being rounded up in simultaneous nighttime raids and taken to FEMA camps.

I don't know about the others, but i had an eye-widening dream last night involving Alex Jones, i don't think im ever coming back here except some happening occurs

I guess you missed the happening OP. Shit was insane.

>Trumpkins

Shouldn't you be back on plebbit?

Nah I'm working overtime. CTR lowered the board presence some of us are even doing it for fun.

Unless you have at least 2 kids with the same woman and she is (still) married to you , you have no business calling me a cuck.

Bet you don't even know the guy in my pic, though he's the closest thing to an intelligent American I've ever met.

Lurk every other day. Will resume posting after November is done and dusted and the board calms down.