youtube.com/watch?v=SbBbk6no_3c
youtube.com/watch?v=PvkMmsd3Vzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=SbBbk6no_3c
dumb faggot

HEY IT'S RYAN LOCHTE

Who?

Didn't he just steal a 100,000 shekels?

I like him a lot better now that I don't see him on Twitter anymore.

>steal a 100,000 shekels
wot

He is a scammers

jew, faggot, fraud

based as fuck

He serves a purpose for the moment. It's hard for a liberal to argue against a fag

But when is usefulness is gone he should be gassed for being a faggot

Hes someone from the UK with no vested interest in the US who is just trying to make money off Trump supporters

jew thay scammed thousands from goyim

when I was a young boy has really put on weight

Faggot

underrated post

Obnoxious faggot

He appears to have lost significant influence since being banned from Twitter. I hardly hear anything about him any more.

My opinion isn't high of that (literal) faggot, and am glad he's going away. He's a very poor representative of conservatism in any form, and is self-obsessed to the point of making every issue about himself, rather than the issue.

He's an embarrassing mirror version of social justice warriors, and Twitter did us a favor by taking away his sphere of influence.

God fucking damn it, almost got the best kind of quints.I haven't even gotten trips in an extremely long time.

Hi jack

>hey look guys, I can recite right wing talking points with cock in my mouth

Degenerate trash

He's a professional victim. His first website, The Kernel, was a bust. He latched on to GamerGate and earned their trust. Later he wrote a sympathetic, but stupid, review of the alt right. He gives lectures in favor of free speech where he has nothing to say. He chickened out of a gay pride parade in Sweden. He is most famous for being banned from Twitter.

He pretends to care about weird political and cultural groups, but really he just wants attention. The best way for him to get attention is to be silenced. Also pic related.

Milo is fuvken awesome cunts.

RYAN LOCHTE

pawn of the globalist kikes, acting like he's the opposition when he CLEARLY is one of them

Are there any non shills left on cuckchan? The only reason I come here any more are for the YLYL and YRYL threads the rest of leftist garbage and Europeans arguing over who is the whitest

>He's an embarrassing mirror version of social justice warriors

just like Sup Forums

At least he acknowledges that the United States is the final hope for Western Civilization. Unlike you, you syrup drinking cuck.

How's that feminist prime minister who was literally coddled by Castro treating you all?

A profiteer, nothing more.

Like everyone on the "alt-right" they are quick to complain and earn money for saying the right thing, but never provide any solution to what they consider to be the problem.

I just want them to say what's really on their mind, but you know, that's hard when you are trying to profit and don't want to be ostracized.

That's... actually a pretty decent point. There are some aspects I'd disagree with, but that's a decent take.

Are you fucking retarded

I thought he was good for rustling sjws, and he was good at it, then he started talking about American politics and economics and I realized he is literally Shitting out what alt right kids want to hear so he can become some sort of icon.

I did enjoy the fact that his shitty lectures were magnets for BLM chimp outs though

He stole 100000$. He is an opportunist who rose to fame by riding the trump train and is obnoxious to the core. He thinks that blacks are STILL owed something, and his speeches are awful. He tries being the "face of the new conservative movement" but can't even talk for 2 minutes without interjecting himself with gay jokes. The gay jokes are horrible and that's literally all he talks about. His only defining trait is being a GAY """""conservative""""".

>Natural aristocracy

Is he that Canadian faggot that stole $100,000 from cucked-out Trump supporters?

Not on twitter, therefore irrelevant.

No, HE'S THE ONE THST FUCKED WITH THE WRONG HUE HUES

he managed to pimp a herd of beta virgins who support donald trump and had those nu males worship him like a god
i respect him for that
BUT him and drumpf managed to destroy what the republican party was and i only can hate him for that, he's toxic

hes a good dose of redpill for new brainwashed masses but his whole shtick with loving nigger cum in his ass is degenerate

Hello CommonFilth

I think he's a tryhard cunt who is desperate to be edgy

>BUT him and drumpf managed to destroy what the republican party was

An open borders interventionist party with no internally consistent ideology beyond "Bomb them over there so we can let them in over here?"

What does Sup Forums think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

Oven worthy.

I think he's a faggot

Based

Also I supported Milo's free speech even if I didn't like him until he scammed a bunch of money from people and now I hope he gets aids and dies

Fuck Liberals. Milo is the best!

*YIKYIKYIK

Could anyone who likes Bill Whittle explain what's so great about him?

I use him to troll center left liberals. They get so fucking angry at first sight of him.

"hes misrepresenting gays with his hate!"

He's based and red pilled, obviously.

I mean he's not great but he delivers well. Firewall videos are good. inb4 horowitz the jew

long live israel and all other mini americas

>what does Sup Forums think of Milo?
Attention seeking con artist that only sides with certain political bias for the sake of making money. His forced "posh gay" accent grates also.

he's just a dumb edge lord

Faggot windup merchant.
Basically existed to get money out of dumbass reddit alt-righters

Watch his afterburner / firewall videos

don't give a shit about e-celebs and anyone who worships them is a disgrace to the white race + underage

Few times I watched a video of his, it seems like a stand-up comic routine. You can only be so fucking gay. He crosses this weird satirical line.

Controlled opposition for a US audience to fawn over.

He's a trump propagandist, but his Dangerous Faggot tour is a pretty good way to show someone just how bad political correctness has gotten.
>Show his Rutgers or UMass talks
>Reminder that these are actual university students who have taken courses in higher education

Other than that I'm not a fan, but I do listen to a lot more conservative viewpoints because of him.

Daddy

Okay, will check out.

Never watched his show, looks like a raging faggot. Literally is a raging faggot. Heard he's a hardcore right winger = even bigger faggot.

good old soviet whataboutism

he looks like he'd be a kpop singer

I don't know where he actually lives, but I swear I saw someone who liked just like him on a bus in Venice. Either way, the person on the bus was so attractive it almost hurt my eyes.

There's not much to like about a party that has done so much to damage America, harm the conservative movement and managed to elect Obummer two times in a row. Just imagine how much easier it'd be to get a conservative president elected if we didn't have cancerous faggots like Reagan and Dubya slitting their own throat via amnesty.

I used to enjoy him,but his relentless need to remind everyone he sucks black cock is idiotic.So,fuck him..

He's the hero Sup Forums deserve. He is the dark [dick loving] knight

He also needs to stop wearing his trashy faggy clothes and go back to suits like he used to wear. Much more respectable and easier to take seriously than what he wears in OPs pic

What is it with the worshiping of this right wing figures? Milo, Alex Jones, Stephan Molyneux etc. all have this cult following.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvkMmsd3Vzc

Because alt-righters are sheep just like everyone else

>select all images with pickup trucks

>alt-righters

Hello Rebbit.

Based faggot

GAAAYYYY.jpg

He's a scam artist just like his Daddy.