It's a cheetor acts without thinking episode

>it's a cheetor acts without thinking episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KxjrXoz7sI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It's every episode

>it's THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN

>It's a Cheetah gets good character growth but nobody case because everyone else's characters got butchered series

Was it just me or did Cheetor get worse and worse as the series progressed. Like a whole lot worse? I mean, I understand his character arc was a coming of age story. But a lot of the latter stories revolved around him in some way and a lot of other characters like Silverbolt and Depth Charge don't as much screen time, despite the fact they were more interesting.

Yeah but thats the problem with adding new characters into a series with established characters.
They made a good call getting rid of Scorpanok and Terasaur on the predacon side. They honestly should have gotten rid of someone from the core group on the maximal side.
Honestly I'd have voted Rhinox since after season 1 his relevancy and scenes just kept dwindling.

I vaguely remember this show as a kid, but I know I used to watch it. Man it was ugly as fuck. Why the hell did I like this as a kid? Also didn't Arthur make a parody of this or did I imagine that too?

Only things I remember about Beast Wars:
>The rat had a hook tail
>Cheetah became a werewolf thing at some point.
>Pterodactyl robot guy found a gem of some kind that basically act like the same way the Master Emerald did for Mecha Sonic on S&K.
>The Monkey look outright stupid when they did the design change, or at least it did when I first saw it as a kid.

I don't remember anything importation beyond that. I should really rewatch it. It is funny, while I remember pretty much nothing about it the point where Transformers went with cars and such was the point I decided I hated the series.

>It's a Beast Wars thread
How long until this thread derails into something G1 related?

I know the Powerpuff Girls had a short parody in one episode.

Was it that? Man I forget.

What aspect of the show were they parodying?

youtube.com/watch?v=6KxjrXoz7sI

Thanks. That's where that was from.

Jesus, they copy the Trix's Rabbit ad like exactly. At what point is it not a parody but just ripping off an ad?

Ha! That was pretty funny. The old Powerpuff girls was such a good show.

Dude, every kids cereal commercial was like that. Except Fruit Loops I think but I'm getting it mixed up with the robot chicken episode.

"went with cars and such"
You mean since the beginning of the franchise?

To be fair, it was the 90s and nobody knew how to make CGI look good. The quality definitely improved as the series progressed.

No, I agree. Just can't picture a young me watching this.

I came in this thread to post this

Who is the best boy or girl of Beast wars?

Dinobot and Megatron.

Cheetor's character development pretty much screeches to a halt towards the end of season 1 and he just kinda does minor things until season 3. There he gets a crush on Blackarachnia and later gets a two-parter dedicated to selling his toy. I don't think the writers liked him very much considering he kept getting taken out easily and being ineffectual.

Hasbro designed a little heart on his transmetal toy that they wanted to glow whenever he did "good deeds" or learned a lesson. It never made it to the show; probably because the writers thought it was corny and where tired of Cheetor-lesson episodes. Instead, we got cool stuff like dinobot's sacrifice and The Agenda.

Rattrap and Dinobot.

Dinobot a best

Did you ever watch the full episode?

Were Rattrap and Dinobot gay for each other?

The animation gets pretty good near the end. Also it doesn't even matter because the writing and characters are amazing.

>They perfectly duplicated beast wars animation
>Then seamlessly switched to the artstyle of old cereal commercials
This show was something else

Best Megatron anywhere

I recently acquired the Madman Beast Wars DVD box-set. The quality is amazing, better than Rhino and unfortunately better than Shout Factory's 2011 release (but I'm going to blame that on Rainmaker giving them crap to work with most likely).

>The Monkey look outright stupid when they did the design change, or at least it did when I first saw it as a kid.
Fuck you, Beast Machines Optimus was easily the best design of the lot.
Which isn't saying much, but once you get used to it it looks pretty good.

He might be referring to either of Primal's awful BW redesigns. Transmetal and Optimal were refried ass.

____________YES_____________

Well

That's

Just

Prime

>Primal is dead in BW Uprising

Darn shame. Rhinox also wasn't spared. And a number of other characters.

>Fuck you, Beast Machines Optimus was easily the best design of the lot.
No, it wasn't

>a monkey that turns into a monkey
Everything wrong with TF at that point in time

I just get a kick out of how bad the CG is but how cutting edge the technology they were using to be able to render the cartoon was. Even so they had to cut a lot of corners.

Now adays you could render the entire episode in Daz Studio in near real time and have it look better.

I don't really see it as bad. The composition is still really good.

I think Airazor and Cheetor was the first thing I ever shipped.

Hey, Rattrap survived despite being thought dead.
Also, Megatron's the focus of the next story, so my dick is rock hard.

>Man it was ugly as fuck. Why the hell did I like this as a kid?

Because a good story and characters have little to do with aesthetic, and at the time it was actually good looking

I bet you're the kind of faggot who plays games for graphics and not gameplay, casual

Because you were a kid and so long as it was a cartoon you'd just watch it. A lot of bad shows got their mileage just by doing this, from Beast Wars to Mega Babies to Ed Edd and Eddy.

>Rattrap survived despite being thought dead.
And managed to bust out Dinobot (who got renamed as Dynobot for some reason [probably to avoid mistaking with the other Dinobots]).

>Megatron's the focus of the next story
Will he be the liberator he believed to be in the original Beast Wars? But instead of just Predacons he'd go and fight for both them and Maximals against the Builders?

Also what are the humans cooking up? Last time they were trying to resurrect all the dead humans that ever died and pretty much became so powerful they could curb-stomp the Cybertronians every moment now.

>Beast Wars
>Bad
Fuck off Beast Machines fag

ew, that's not a Beast Wars parody, that's a Beast Machines parody

the new toy looks gorgeous

No idea. He's apparently the leader of a gang named the Darksyders, though.
Also, we've learned his original name. It's Gnashteeth.

>all these people complaining about you complaining about animation

Fuck those guys, I'm with you. I recently watched Justice League Unlimited, and it was good, but god damn that shitty CGI fucked with me. Especially that episode with the mechanical spiders. Looked fucking horrible.

Rampage best character. Wish they'd done more with him, really.

Well that's nice. Hoping that he'll be as megalomaniac as ever, but with well-intentioned stuff.

>TFW BW Uprising Rampage shares the same body with Prime Megatron before Unicron remodelled him.

>TFW BW Uprising Rampage shares the same body with Prime Megatron before Unicron remodelled him.
Speaking of, I kinda liked the relationship he and Transmutate shared during the Uprising comics.

Well , I re-watch the series last month and this is very obvious, is a auto-destructive love triangle rattrap-dinobot-megatron

>people keep complaining about his animal alt mode.
What does it matter when 99% of the time his gorgeous robot mode will be on display.

Yeah. Kinda heartwarming it is. Especially when Rampage encourages her to unleash her power when they are both in their own personal hells.