What i watched, what i expected and what i got, go

What i watched, what i expected and what i got, go.

>inb4 WEG purist guy
>inb4 too_many_pics.BakeaStew
>inb4 I hate the joke where's the punchline!
>inb4 You must be witty and oh so very pretty
>inb4 "Sup Forumsa/my mom/ does these threads better!"

You seriously expected it to be serious? Stop watching TV entirely and stick to literature.
And you're inserting the men's rights thing where you want to see it. Rick and Morty make fun of everyone equally. Fuck your mental illness for faggots.

Also Evangellion sucked ass so hard it ruined the amazing reboot. I am so glad your expectations were wrong.
Modern Doctor Who is for high school girls and Evangellion is gayer then my ass with a dick in it.

>being this butthurt that no one likes your shitty wegs

My expectations were entirely informed by the discussion, praise and people's comments about the show prior to watching it. Let it be a reflection on that.

>And you're inserting the men's rights thing where you want to see i
Raising Gazorpazorp is literally "Let's make fun of how bad Woman pretend to have it" the episode.
>Fuck your mental illness for faggots
Woah calm down let's play nice /reddit/.
You cannot downvote my post here.

I don't disgree with the Eva thing or Doctor who thing you said, it's not an indicator of quality but expectations. All the eva was supposed to symbolize was pretentiousness.

Oh hey it's you again!
How's stalking these threads been?
Found what you've been looking for?

raising Gazorpazorp was one episode though. If the show itself was overly pro men's rights Gary wouldn't be such a fucking loser.

Fair enough.Maybe I should replace it with the Warden from Superjail or something.

>the accuracy

dont worry user
i feel you

jako

this except replace Watchmen with Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Does anyone have the template? It's been a while I feel like making some new ones.

Anybody who uses this template should kill themselves immediately.

Maybe, but I'm going to kill myself.

This hurts me in a very real way

Season two. Fuck ninjas

>It's just fags from the last thread reposting their crappy WEGs again.

Haha, holy fuck these are all so bad

Hi friend.
You really should consider using a trip so you're (more) recognizable.
We know you're devout to these threads but it would just make it official.

Hey there it is thanks!
Was looking for that, now I'm off to make a few more.

yay, it's this autistic guy with ass burgers, OCD and ADHD come to shit up the thread with his autism again. Please go take the Kerosene challenge.

How did you not expect it to be mean girls: the comic based solely on the cover?

>It's a "try and justify watching kids shows by insisting they're super deep and complex" thread

JESUS

Where?

I was distracted.

I've seen that comic around Sup Forums before, what is it called? It looks good

Every post that has some cartoon, followed by what it actually is, and then 37 images cropped together with shit like Plato's the Republic and NGE

its called, the bellybutons, les lombrils in french,

it starts as a tennage comedy with a bit of feels, then goes batshit crazy drama by issue 6 and 7

The Bellybuttons (Les Nombrils)

>and then 37 images cropped together
Oh it's just you again.

I don't get it. How does this fit?

Not sure what you're referring to, but I rarely ever come into these threads.

Okay great, the problem isn't your shit WEG, it's your shit opinion.

Conspiracy to make tension between two groups explode by driving one group into homicidal frenzy.

>And other things I made up
Only one autistic user ever complains about the number of pictures. One user.
And that's you.
>inb4 he posts again as 'No I agree with him I'm a separate guy and I do too!'

I don't care if you like rick and may mays.
It's just my experience with what the board hyped up and what the show actually delivered.

Oh and before you even try to defend yourself, you outright contradicted yourself by saying
>but I rarely ever come into these threads.
When you just stated that 'every post has some yatayata' and described things happening in the the thread like you visit them frequently.
Nice try though.

Might it occur to you that the reason I rarely visit these threads is because it's always the same thing? Besides, My main complaint wasn't even about the image spamming in the 3rd panel, it's about how people use the format to tell everyone how "oh my god this show is so amazing"

Same thing with watchmen but also has the same conflict with dawns antics as the same with Ozymandias.
It just relates more same way how the predators are picked off just like the heroes in WM.

Okay fair enough, but when people are using images to convey an idea they're just expressing their opinion. Someone's subjective experience could be they felt a cartoon was Plato or Ayn Rand or something pretentious, or an analogy only comparable to a lame image macro or meme. It doesn't represent the show in itself, just what the user thought of it.

The problem is most of these are reported by not even the same anons who made them which sort of ruins the point. It's like posting someone elses waifu chart, lazy and dumb.

It's not even that you think Rick and Morty is bad. It's what you think is good, and that you type like a shut posting retard

This is more accurate then I'd like to admit.

Men's Rights...? In Rick and Morty...? ???

>What I think is good
I don't think you understand the point of this thread. When did I state anything is good?
>and that you type like a shut posting retard
Okay well phrased.

Dune?
Why the fuck would anybody expect Steven Universe to be like Dune or your edgy Animes?

If you wanna draw a teenager with breasts, then draw breasts.

Not fucking loli nipples.

But "what you expected" is basically true. It's just Remember whining about modern technology and how we would be better living as weeaboo samurai hippies in nature

Here's your (you)

>I didn't read past the first issue

So you got shit taste?

An attempt was made

lol, that samurai's sword in the bottom picture looks like a boner.

I finished read the last issue the other day. Other then the whole getting pass addiction theme, it really was just Remender whining about technology and ignoring any of the benefits. It was closer to Idiocracy then Blade Runner

Well, there are penises in the comic.

You didn't have to type

>but with robots

>Other than the fucking main theme of the book, it was this other thing I'm going to despertately cling to
K

Kek

SNOWWWBAAAALLLL

>co

sup, newfag

I dont know why everyone hated bone, I liked it

>All the eva was supposed to symbolize was pretentiousness.
Well that's dumb.

Why are Sup Forums's WEG threads so unfunny compared to other boards

Because it always devolves into a slapfight about how to meme correctly

Oh well, maybe there'll be savable stuff next time

This.

First time making one of these.

What's the middle?

That movie got a cartoon?

Exactly.

Nailed it.

what