Do you think your country is a friend of France?

Do you think your country is a friend of France?
I really love France but I know Japan don’t have strong relationship with France.

Can you say your country is a friend of France?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normandy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_England
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As a Norman, meh.

My ancestors were Catholics in a hostile protestant England and therefore were technically traitors and supported the Pope and France, which therefore supported them

>Japan don’t have strong relationship with France.

Even though most Japanese love France...
French bread, French cuisine, champagne, wine, court culture, fashion, clothes...

What do you think about french people wanting to live in Japan and japanese people wanting to live in France ?

??

I'm confused by this post. Weren't some of the normans the first to convert to Protestantism?

It happened from the top-down

and I assume you know that the protestant religion didn't exist when the normans arrived?

Unless you mean late normans who resisted the conversions, then I get it.

Unfortunately yes

Maybe.

We love you Russia

Pls love me

We built a statue of a Frenchman across from the white house so I think yes

>Can you say your country is a friend of France?
Yes. USA and France are good allies. They gave us the Statue of Liberty, and we helped them out in WWII

France brutally raped England one time a thousand years ago, so England responded by terrorising France and constantly fucking up their ambitions for the next 800 years. Then England and France bonded over their mutual hatred of Germany. Then America and Russia raped Europe into submission (economically, politically, militarily, but also literally in the case of the Russians). Now they're one big happy family, freely trading with one another and enjoying good relations.

as people, I'd say we're close. But not as governments

We've had a not so pleasant past, but I think we're alright now.

the governments I would say are fairly friendly. has there been a time recently where there has been some animosity between the two?

Our best government was French.

Wanna join france ?

Yes desu.

Looking it up, yeah we've been best mates since 1957. We help each other out a lot too

We brotherly hate each other, but would defend them at war.

I don't hate Spaniards at all

I wonder how mad usa would get.

We were under France for a short while, but that was back in 1809. I don't really know about now.

>We brotherly hate each other
Not trying to be rude but we don't think about you at all compared to Germany or the UK

We have a looooong story as enemies but I think we are friends with France.

We're not allied with them in any way other than a trade deal they don't want to be part of.

So not very mad.

Neither we do compared to other countries, which is sad because we share a border

france is a country we had hostilities with in the past but i can say we have a good relationship

I think we do, I love France at least.

Unfortunately

Actually, people living near the border do think about them.

no we were never friends and will never be friends

mmmh sweetie

The Normans were Northern Vikings not Frogs.

>Vikings were called Guillaume and were chistians

lol

You are our best allie Denmark

france seems like a pretty good country

much better than the UK or germany in my view

For a year I have been posting Normans were French/Vikings contrary to the stance of the original poster to get (You)s and this tactic still works every time.

Nice digits also dude.

We are forced to learn french at school so you can guess

Same copypasta as always:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normandy
>The descendants of Rollo and his followers adopted the local Gallo-Romance language and intermarried with the area's native Gallo-Roman inhabitants. They became the Normans – a Norman-speaking mixture of Norsemen and indigenous Franks, Celts and Romans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_England
>The Norman conquest of England(in Britain, often called the Norman Conquest or the Conquest) was the 11th-century invasion and occupation of England by an army of Norman, Breton, and French soldiers led by Duke William II of Normandy, later styled William the Conqueror.
Chibnall, M. (1999),The Debate on the Norman Conquest
>In Normandy the conquering northmen had assimilated...the indigenous Frankish and Gallo-Roman peoples.

stop it dude, french people are fragile and can't help getting angry when you belittle their heitage

Damn, how many times I got angry at this Canadian f(l)ag pretending Normans weren't French...
I feel tricked, but well played to you anyway

>What do you think about french people wanting to live in Japan
If it is small number of french, It's no problem.

>japanese people wanting to live in France ?
I think that there are many Japanese who want to live in France
To be honest, however, if most of them actually see urban areas where many immigrants live, they may not want to live there.

Fuck F*ance. They literally started a separatist movement of French invaders in my country. This is Anglo land.

can't wait for the québécois insurrection tbqh