Ancient Egyptians were blac-

>Ancient Egyptians were blac-

Oh...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/monhannoero
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they were majority semetic actually.

Hierloglyphics and DNA samples also suggest that there was population of mediteranian people too, and blacks.

But if you see some hierloglpyths like the one of Ramesses II on his chariot charging the Nubians, you will see a stark difference between the Egyptians and the Nubians skin colour, further proveing the Middle Eastern/Mediteranian Origin of Egyptian people.

Cant believe ancient Egyptians invented digital photography too

Oh hey WE

they weren't semitic, they were afro asiatic tho.

No, but the Romans gave them photorealistic painting, so we have a pretty good idea what they looked like. Pic related are paintings from mummy caskets, which is how we know they were Egyptians and not Greek/Roman occupiers, because only the native practiced mummification.

>5
wew
lil deplorable's been here for some time now

Woah do Egyptian girls really look like THIS?

Why they are dissapeared?

inbreeding does that
yes
modern egyptians are almost identical

>modern egyptians are almost identical
They are arabs

There is evidence that suggest that the ancients were western anatolian/levantine, short of 2/27 dynasties which were Nubian

ancient egyptians were nordic

so where they are now?

nothing to be proud of desu, everyone had a turn ruling egypt, even the uncivilized kushites and libyans, egyptians were the cucks of history.
they speak arabic, but genetically are mostly native egyptian, the arabization was almost purely cultural in nature.
some dynasties were like that, but pre-dynastic original egyptians were regular old e1b north africans whose closest relatives were the libyans, levantine and anatolian influece was relatively recent and was through multiple gradual waves of migration.

And the nubians themselves, though dark-skinned, were a hamitic caucasoid people, so negroid afrocentrists can't even claim those dynasties as their own

Do you guys have any idea how many innocent people I would be willing to brutally murder if I was offered sex with nonsummerjack in return?

They will, I am Sudanese and despite literally having derivatives of Old Nubian being spoken nobody wants anything do with it because its pre-Islamic and thus degenerate, Islamists need that hard on for Arabian epics and mythology

Good answer, cleared it up for me too

correct, the names of the twenty fifth dynasty pharaos suggest they had an caucasoid ethiopic ruling class that likely looked like modern eritreans (pic related), they did have nilotic light infantry which are the blackest people you'll see but even after helping the conquest they were relegated to a lowly second class, overall that whole dynasty was a shortlived trainwreck.
thanks.

The other day I was on a flight from Sudan here
>sit one empty seat across girl
>cream 3ibaya/dress, light beige silky hijab
>beautiful peachy complexion but a little too much make up, cute af
>she constantly tries to sleep in the 3 hour flight but can't find a position
>sleeps stomach on thighs for a while
>think thats a really hot anal position
>but then think of the contour of her rib cage and how beautiful it would be opened up
>the tension of her intercostal and back muscles suddenly loosening with a sharp blade
>her elegant, slender back being opened and her deflated lung with blood gushing
>it unironically gives me more pleasure than the prospect of sex itself
>anatomically she is more beautiful than sexually
People would think I am a psychopath but autism can blur the line sometimes

are you the sudanese doctor guy?
this is very concerning
I was talking about killing other people in return for sex with nonsummerjack, not killing nonsummerjack
what the fuck man

Doctor no

you need to chill

The woman in this picture is a Japanese
twitter.com/monhannoero