youtube.com/watch?v=JRxkVMgRbNc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G4ab1W1JQ7I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5MK_R4mIk_I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nhchLz1SeU8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_the_Republic_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina#Equipment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

honestly disgusting

would rather have the Lee Enfield back desu

Are these the ones where the mag falls off when shooting?

>inb4 obligatory joke that it should have a black dildo in place of the bayonet

he would have that if it was your mum he was charging

Imagine tacticool shit on it if you want the modernized version

Wasn't the AEK?

AEK is for specops only

Scratch it, that would be Sweden's service rifle.

same

Automatkarbin 5C

VHS

Why do you keep using that one?

It's actually the IA2 the standard issue one,a t least for the army. The 5.56 it's basically a mix of M4 with FAL and has its similarities when you do the maintenace and cleaning. The only problem i have with it is that it isn't suited for left hand usage.

youtube.com/watch?v=JRxkVMgRbNc

The 7.62 it's literally the FAL, the army take surplus ones, send to IMBEL and they put the newer parts into it.

t. milico

Irish army uses that too

Some variant of Quality Euro-Australian engineering.

Soon to be replaced because of our greedy gun lobby

Steyr is Austrian.

By the HK433?

It could be worse mate. You don't know the meaning of pain and black eye until you the visor of this hits your eye. I was lucky to have a strong brow ridge, otherwise I would have been blind.

>Bundeswehr
>wears American uniforms because they're not allowed to use stahlhelms anymore
:^)

It's reliable, with a good even tho a little too powerful of a cartridge and there are factories on stand by that can manufacture it under license.
No need to reinvent the wheel, probably just throw a little plastic to make it lighter and that's it.

>probably just throw a little plastic to make it lighter and that's it.

We done it, pls buy.

I have a Stahlhelm from great Grandmother in the Basement. Things is uncomfortable as fuck and basically just a sheet of metal that offers no real protection. It was simply cheap to produced and calmed the soldiers making them forget that they're going to die.

I rather have a plastic dildo than carry around a full metal rifle all day long tbqh.

*great grandfather

Why buy foreigner when there are factories and stockpiles already :^)?

That was my joke but I admit it wasn't a good one.

Either that or the 416
pic

same

glad you liked the g36 so much, that you made a copy of it

I will eat a shoe if it's not going to be HK

Although i had to carry a FAL everywhere during academy. With the time the weight wasn't a issue, but it was annoying hitting walls and other stuff since it's longer.

That's exactly what they did, took the stockpiles and put some "plastic" on it.

lol didn't get it at first :)

ysiviis on vitusti parempi

One ugly assed gun

RK 95 on the left

Used to be this, our own manufacturing, but now it's the HK G36.

pls no hate

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G4ab1W1JQ7I

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5MK_R4mIk_I

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nhchLz1SeU8

heh, yeah, same here
>In 2010, a project to modernize the totality of the existing FAL and to produce an unknown number of them was approved. This project was called FAL M5.
I don't have pics but they just replaced some of the pieces with polymers, shortened the barrel and added rails

swedish soldier holding it because we ruined our uniforms by adopting mtp """""""""camo"""""""""

finnish guns are actually so nutty. Saddens me I will never shoot one desu

I have no idea

>Things is uncomfortable as fuck and basically just a sheet of metal that offers no real protection. It was simply cheap to produced and calmed the soldiers making them forget that they're going to die.

Considering the thing was introduced in WWI and replaced those stupid pickelhaubes which probably offered even less protection.

Don't lie, only people getting them are Federali and most of your guys still tote G3's, which isn't a bad thing desu.

I know, right?

Maybe my head is just bigger than my great grandfathers, that is also a possibillity. But you could dent this thing if you smacked it on the ground. Pointless in wearing it.

The WWII GI "pot" helmet probably didn't offer much protection either desu.

Soon to be replaced with some German gun I think, because the few surviving arms industries in France were too small to be able to supply enough guns and ammo for our own Army.

Cucked.

>I will eat a shoe if it's not going to be HK
Didn't every other manufacturer actually drop out?

This is my bomb.. There are many like it but this one is mine..

If only Georges Clemeanceu came back from the dead and saw that you were using German guns.

M16-A4 is standard issue for marines, some get M4 based on rank or job. I think all other services get an M4.

I've been rewatching Generation Kill, it's a blast.

They give you one of these when you enlist and a ration of three per month after that.

same
watching it for the 3rd time

I would agree.

I know.

My objective one day is to get a licence for one of these bad boys.

too ashamed to post it

>first standard rifle that isnt French
JUST

We will probably get some shit BRENs though.

One of the IMBEL executives said that there was a "pratically a deal" with another Sudamerican cunt, i thought it might be Argentina.

SIG 550 is a cute

Infantry that are not paratroopers use pic related, everyone else uses either an M16 or an M4 as far as standard issue goes.

we should just fucking get m4s off the yanks and call that a day

>tfw no gun

Wait.
What's our standard issue rifle?
I literally know nothing about our military and a quick google search doesn't yield any results.

It's slowly bring rolled out.

Soldiers at the airport I work at were already issued the FX-05.

Also the feds use AR-15s and are not being issued the FX.

Yugoslavian/serbian Zastava

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_the_Republic_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina#Equipment

EF88 Austeyr, latest of domestic Steyr AUG variants.

Considering its a small factory producing them its expected that not all units still have them but G3s have an expiration date of 2019
Even the Navy is buying some of them for muh marines

The DDR army used them up to the end in 1990. You'll probably find examples over there of more recent vintage than in the west where production stopped at the end of WWII.

we just copied an ar15 and called it a C7

no army but the special forces (viking squad) carries mp5.
I dont they have any rifles in semi auto (at least not publicly).

Helmets are only supposed to protect from shrapnel.

Ours is a repugnant piece of shit, so I'll post the cool one Israel uses.

Too bad Germany isn't going with the 416 too. It would be a nice display of solidarity.

The Stahlhelm design just doensn't work with kevlar helmets

>mtp """""""""camo"""""""""
Isn't it overall more effective, though?

That's not Germany, that's Austria.
We use it too. It's actually fairly good. The lack of rails isn't a big deal because the sights are actually fairly good for a cheapo country. Point and shoot.

Sounds like bullshit. Is there any reason you wouldn't be able to make a helmet cover the head as broadly as the stahlhelm did, whatever material it was made from?

Ireland used the Stahlhelm up until WW2, by the way, until it was dropped for obvious reasons.

That's a M16A2 tho.

Like the other user mentioned, the Stahlhelm was introduced in late WWI to replace the pickelhauber which was silly-looking and functionally useless for head protection. Field models worn by soldiers were simple cloth dealies, the elaborate metal ones were only for parade ground use or worn by officers.

Early WWI was more like 19th century warfare with open field action, cavalry, and colorful uniforms, late war (1917-18) was closer to WWII with steel helmets, tanks, and aircraft.

>Early WWI was more like 19th century warfare with open field action, cavalry, and colorful uniforms
Only in Eastern Europe, and only for a few months.
They were using the corpses as trenches in the opening days when they overran Belgium.

I'm in the Air Force and I got issued an M16A2 for my deployment last year
>tfw gate guards in Qatar have M4s with all the tacticool accessories and modern plate carriers and we were out in an actual combat zone with gear from the '80s

A2's are aesthetic tho, Marines here still use it.

AK-63MF

and the AMD-65M

AMD looks nice
Grip always made it look nice, especially the older ones.

Doesn't Canada export the C7 and C8 to several European armies to cuck us burgers

AR type rifle or AK type rifle? Which do you take to war?

I have my reservations about the new ones. Both look like tacticool schoolshooter tier.

The old ones actually stood out, especially the AMD.

>be danish
>use mtp camo
>use hk416
its like theyre american

>complaining about one of the best bullpups in the world

Also why is your eye so close to the scope?

Technically the bottom two are both standard issue.

last thing i heard this could be our new gun

>2 scopes
look how tacticoool I am XDDD

Whats interesting you can see for what kind of environment most armies plan just by looking at their standard issue weapon.
Israel going for a 100% CQC weapon