Are they even human? Seriously wtf. people just walk by like it's normal. You people make me sick

Are they even human? Seriously wtf. people just walk by like it's normal. You people make me sick

liveleak.com/view?i=e3a_1471675070

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d7f_1436393690
liveleak.com/view?i=e3a_1471675070
youtube.com/watch?v=fhLBIMwvnYA
youtube.com/watch?v=A9VIQkPH1U8
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-21/australian-groups-strong-ties-china-political-donations/7768012
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've heard that if you stop to help someone in China, you can sometimes be held responsible for their hospital bills. Not sure if there's any truth to that.

Forget about it, Aussie, it's China

It is.
Fuck China.
I hate that whole god damn country and all the subhumans that live in it.

There is no good samaritan law in china except for certain cities that might have implemented them as part of their local laws.

My dad was at China for few years for his missionary stuff(which is actually illegal there) and saw a guy get in a car accident one day.

He called the hospital on him and he was held as the guy's guardian because of Chinese laws

Fuck that. If I were Chinese I'd just up and leave for Australia, that place seems alright

Yes, Chinese are the Germans of the East.

Too bad about being so full.

Luckily Canada's always open.

Women deserve this.

Nothing was felt this day.

Because people assume it just another one of those traps where if you try to intervene, they'll either rob you, steal your car, or blame you for everytthing

What a nice man helping that women, who has no use of her legs and forgot her wheel chair at home, cross the street. Not like all those other zombies that just walk past her, begging on the curb and ignore her.

This.

It's the same thing in the West.

>Oh, that person is broken down, maybe I should stop
>Oh, he's a gentleman of color, maybe he's fine after all

Although, I'd never stop to help anyone, so whatever.

kek

As a Chinese I find this sight pleasing. We might be like cockroaches to you, but our utter ruthlessness is what will save us from the Jew and his cuckold powers.

Empathy is for the white cuck who brings destruction to his land for the sake of feeling good about helping the mass of freeloading shitstains.

They make great gfs though.

Say that to the white dude who recently pulled over to help two niggers who had their car broke down in Lousiana. The niggers then robbed and shot him to death.

Empathy is for the weak. The weak should fear the strong. China stronk.

asking who is human when you live in the cage that is your continent? Did all the Aussies with good banter pack up and leave already?

Chinese people are like robots

Is she paralyzed? She's not moving her body at all. Like, just stand up, bitch

It was actually a black dude who pulled over.

>nigger on black crime

Chinks are insects. blacks are animals. the sky is blue. whats your point?

dog eat dog country
communism killed culture
poor all work in factories with conditions so bad some need suicide nets
people can only have 1 kid meaning all and every rich person has one kid who will surely become spoiled due to being the single heir to their parents money just like anywhere
they industrialized so fast that infrastructure is shit any farmers are being pushed into ghost towns with this shit infrastructure

either way they're still better than niggers and mudslimes so count your blessings

no they don't grass is greener fag

Based China. This is the right way to treat your woman. Women should belong to their husbands. She way probably a coalburner.

fuck off chink shit
>be chinese
>somehow dont die from collapsing sidewalks
>get married
>have to let your wife get raped by everyone at wedding because 20 million left over men

liveleak.com/view?i=d7f_1436393690

>liveleak.com/view?i=e3a_1471675070

heh, i like how the cop makes sure they get across safely. she's either out blowing his money or cheating and needs to get her ass home.

very based china, keep up the good work.

You're just jealous.

If you knowingly drive past a car accident here you lose your license for life. I understand the Chinese have a different approach.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhLBIMwvnYA

youtube.com/watch?v=A9VIQkPH1U8

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-21/australian-groups-strong-ties-china-political-donations/7768012

its always the aussies and leafs

No communist is human.

Threadly reminder that Chinese women are superior to white women.

Better looking, more intelligent, more hard working.

I don't really like People's Republic of China. Except for Chun Li.

>australia
Checks out