When will americans wake up from the zionist dream?

When will americans wake up from the zionist dream?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews are cool tho

reported to your local imam

It's called the American Dream because you need to be asleep to think it's real.

I don't get how so called patriots can literally defend every interest for a Jewish state half a world away. Tell me again mutts how it's possible to be an American nationalist and a Zionist at the same time.

Honestly this pisses me the fuck off.
If you join the army you join it to fucking serve the country, and whatever that entails.
You don't fucking join it so you can kill who you want, or fight who you want.

If the president gives you an order to nuke Moscow you do it. If the president gives you an order to kill 1000 British civilians you do it. If the president gives you an order to invade Iraq you do it.
You give up the fucking liberty of asking questions when you decide to sign up for the military. I honestly hope this fuckers CO finds this photo.

Israel existing fits the interests of the USA.
The same as how various dictators during the Cold War existing fit the USA interests.
Just because we don't agree with them, does not mean they don't fit the interests of America.

Never. Protestants think Israel needs to exist so the world could end or something they are fucking crazy.

>Israel existing fits the interests of the USA.

They're basically a second Iceland.
AKA: Completely worthless, yet we could use them to launch bombers against targets if we had to.

>Protestants
You mean the crazy Israeli lead churches, like Southern Baptists

Except you don't treat other allied regions that help your military or geopolitical interest the same way. You suck the mutilated cock of isreal at your own expense.

When they truly see.

Are you implying we don't give military aid en masse to countries that support are interests?
Are you fucking retarded?

Of course we don't give countries like Canada money, they don't fucking need it. They're one of the wealthiest countries on the planet. Israel isn't.

But you seem to imply that we treat Israel like some special snowflake, however, that is not the fucking case.

Politically Israel is as important to the USA as Taiwan, South Korea, or Japan.
As in they are guaranteed to be protected if they are ever attacked by a foreign country. As well as having access to the US military market. Something countries like China and Russia don't have.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid

Are they really worthless though? Lots of US companies have assets in Israel.

>But you seem to imply that we treat Israel like some special snowflake, however, that is not the fucking case.

>I did not join the US ARMY to die for: ((()))

Yes you did, you fucking retard.

You do understand that Israel is one of the few important allies of the USA that has never been guarenteed under the US nuclear umbrella, nor do we have a defense agreement officially with them.

To the defense of the US they are. Sure we'd lose some monies if Israel disappeared. But the worst part if Israel disappeared would be fear that Saudis/Jordan/Egypt would betray USA, which would make it harder to launch bombing missions against countries such as Sudan, Iran, Libya, etc.

In a hypothetical third world war that is.

But you have to take into consideration that when the Pentagon prepares for US defense, they prepare for the absolute worst case scenario, which is more or less what i'm detailing.

As relationship with Saudis/Egypt/Jordan has always been rocky due to the secular nature of the US versus their near theocracy.

Why would your isreali masters need to be officially under your nuclear protection? That would damage their precarious image and attempt to get away with not signing the Non-proliferation treaty. When the chips are down though, your nuclear arsenal is theirs. American "patriots" would lay down their lives to help their greatest ally if needed.

amazing counter-argument my Canadian friend

Probably bought the uniform on ebay after its original Zogbot owner was blown to pieces by an IED

Just calling it like I see it. American "nationalists" come in two flavours.Tea party Zionists like Ben shapiro who'd advocates for Americans dying at the expense of Isreal like and then there's actual American nationalists who know you're being taken like a bunch of rubes.

>If the president gives you an order to nuke Moscow you do it. If the president gives you an order to kill 1000 British civilians you do it. If the president gives you an order to invade Iraq you do it.
>You give up the fucking liberty of asking questions when you decide to sign up for the military.
that's what it used to be like, but then world war 2 happened

unless you're mentally retarded, you yourself are responsible for any immoral actions you make no matter who orders you to make them

Ameribear was supposed to be a joke.

That is just a Sup Forumstard that bought a uniform online.

Fuck Israel, but they are to blame for all the shit that the US government has done abroad.

>are
are not

That idea that the Jews control the world is so insane, meaningless and childish that I find it very strange that it has so many defenders around the world.

If the Germans had fought for the defense of European nations and European values, and not only for their own territorial expansion at the expense of other European nations, and had fought against communism and the decadence of modernity hand to hand with White Russians, British, French, Spaniards, Poles... instead of fighting the Jews, today Europe would dominate the world.

I'm not an anti-semite but anti-semitism will destroy America.

Therefore I'm fine with anti-semtism among Americans.

get the fuck away from me you bloody kremlinite

Well, if anti semitism will destroy America I'm also fine with that. Anything to destroy that Illuminist garbage called the United States is welcome. But I don't see how can anti semitism destroy America.