Believe Upon Jesus Christ

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Acts 16:30 & 16:31

And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zr_Nk6kRJ70?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=7Lr2ZaHY5Lc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prima_scriptura
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-6-9/
kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Chronicles-34-27/
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=u4vlVEigntQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0l5tuvSJaCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ICYTWn7BI20
youtube.com/watch?v=XGSWEOZRTh4
blog.world-mysteries.com/uncategorized/the-numerology-of-the-holy-name-of-jesus-christ/
gnosticteachings.org/courses/gnostic-mysteries/3347-gnostic-mysteries-of-the-cross.html
dharmagates.org/other_cheek.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_oD8zej7fU8
youtube.com/watch?v=f50-aCG6FfI#t=189
youtube.com/watch?v=ojViUX0iea0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

amen ..The Grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Bumping, hoping to reach someone tonight. It's the time to come home

amen brother. the way to peace and eternal salvation is through the Lord Jesus Christ.

glad i saw this thread before going to bed

g'night

Jesus was a despicable Kike mongrel who only came to save his fellow Israelis and make all goyim slaves to Israelites/Jews.

God bless
These are Sup Forums heritage threads

But it's kinda late so most posters will be asleep

>1776+240
>believing in a literally cuck baby

i shiggy diggy

thanks for the bump

Thanks for your post, brother. God bless.

I can confirm if you come to christ and repent of your sins and he will make himself known

a humbled man, pious in heart, repentant of sins... knows the Lord Christ.

>jesus: doodoododo, just talkin a wal! enjoying heaven!
>God: jesus!
>Jesus: what is it big G?
>God: im sending you to earth, the humans need saving from themselves!
>Jesus: alright big G! ill show them miracles to get them to believe in you again!
>God: a few miracles are alright but dont show them to any authority figures...
>Jesus: well thats weird...but ok

>Jesus goes to earth!
>Jesus: people of earth! i am the son of GOD! heres some miracles!
>people: ooo! ahhhhh!
>"Jews on the horizon"
>Jews: hey whats going on here?
>people: this guy says hes the son of God! the messiah if you will. He did miracles for us
>Jews: can you show us any?
>Jesus: no, screw off
>Jews:....your coming with us

>in some random lords palace
>Jews: this heathen says hes our messiah! but wont prove he is, we want you to kill him!
>lord: what?! get the fuck outta here! i aint killing no one; dudes probably just deluded anyway

>Much traveling later, they get to the Roman Encampment
>Jews: Roman filth! we are your vassal, and thus you must uphold Our laws! we want this guy to die!
>Romans: and whys that?
>Jews: well he said some things we dont like, mainly conflicting with our beliefs.
>Romans:"sigh" FINE! i guess ill have to deal with this
>Romans take Jesus aside
>Romans: okay boy, heres the rub. Theres two ways outta this. You show them a miracle, proving you are what you said you were you OR you admit you were wrong and we let you go all peaceful like. Capisce?
>Jesus: gee those two options wuold let me live, but im screw you
>Romans:....really?

Never understood what he "saved" us from. No one really wanted him dead.

nice politics thread faggot

isn't it still symbiotic though. if not for the muslims decrying degeneracy, it'd be almost unopposed in the west.

youtu.be/zr_Nk6kRJ70?t=30s

YOU OBVIOUSLY CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY BECAUSE OF Sup Forums LMAO!

I MEAN, IT'S NOT LIKE ANYONE HAS RELIGIOUS FAMILIES THESE DAYS OR ANYTHING!

I AM NOT PROJECTING

Maybe some anons can help me out with this- how does a layperson reconcile the fact that their beliefs about the Bible are very different than the beliefs of those who professionally study the Bible? I don't mean theologians, I mean scholars like Bart Ehrman.

CS Lewis' trilemma makes no room for viewing Jesus as a thoroughly human, apocalyptic Jewish preacher.

Also, what do anons think about Unitarian Universalism crossed with Messianic Judaism? That's about where I'm at theologically desu

Have fun worshiping your fucking dead or non-existent Kike on a stick, Jesus was a despicable fucking Jewish blasphemer who rightfully died a disgraceful common criminals death on a Roman execution crucifix. Mayve we can make a religion out of every other fucking thief, murderer, liar, and blasphemer who the Romans fucking execute on a god damn criminal's cross.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Lr2ZaHY5Lc

Is religion the biggest meme?

God sent his only son to die on the cross, and all we did to pay him back was make terrible fucking cartoons like the transformers.

Religion is literally the first meme.

Dogmatic rhetoric you were raised from childhood to spew.

thanks for the bump, i feel extra bad knowing the reason for your nations sharp decline is atheist people like yourself. defend the faith user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prima_scriptura

Jesus was a really good guy but the Jewish propagandists got a hold of his words.

Are we justified by faith or works? I'm current LDS but falling out of faith regarding their teachings about the fallacy of the BIble and the superiority of the Book of Mormon; the thing is rife with obvious historical inaccuracies and gross fabrications. How do I know when I'm saved? Do I pray to Jesus or the Father? How do I feel the promptings and communication of the Holy Ghost? Can any Protestant help me? How do I even pray?

By faith. This is stated explicitly by Paul on a couple of occasions.

>nothing and nobody will save this world...we have been programmed for self destruction and this is evidenced by the geopolitical tensions around the world today....we have the means to destroy everything and it is only a matter of timing.

Former protestant here mate, I don't have any answers either, because sola scriptura isn't supported by the Bible. I thought about becoming a Catholic for a bit, but I don't trust them either.

Right now I just attend a Unitarian Universalist church. It's pretty /comfy/, other congregants are 99% white, highly educated.

What does Messiah mean?

>Rom. 5:1, "therefore having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ;"

>Rom. 11:6, "But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace."

>Gal. 2:16, "nevertheless knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law but through faith in Christ Jesus,

>Gal. 3:24, "Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, that we may be justified by faith."

>how do i even pray
if you have never prayed, start by first quietly contemplating your sins to yourself. why they are... sins come in all varieties. vanity? greed? lust? wrath? pride(atheism)? contemplate them long and hard. who was affected and how. why did you allow these sinful emotions to enter into your heart?

at this point, perhaps this may help perhaps not, but contemplate the fragility of everything, life, this planet, out existence in this black sea of space being scorched by the sun. what is my consciousness and how could it exist, how do you do the Lords work and foster love and kindness in all people you know. basically think about whatever it is that helps you to enter a Humbled state of mind, you should humble yourself to God.

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-6-9/
kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Chronicles-34-27/

praying is natural, you were born knowing the Lord, he will hear you with a repentant and pious heart, it is a conversation through words and emotion. thank him for the blessings in your life, ask for the strength needed to not repeat your past sins. recognize what sin is, and dont pray for the sake of fear or pride, but of love. don't pray through tears or beg, but justly and humbly. seek forgiveness and he will hear you. praise him joyously, exhault him, thank him, and ask that his work be done through you.

This is true. Here's your Shylock loving bump, you fucking circumcised kike for christ.

but god didn't have sex with mary though

>Bart Ehrman.

What a delusional cuck Jesus's mothers husband must've been.

>B-B-BUT I HAVEN'T FUCKED HER YET... How can she be pregnant?
>OH... OF COURSE... SHES STILL A VIRGIN BUT PREGNANT BECAUSE OUR BABY IS SPECIAL!!
A VIRGIN BIRTH!!!

meanwhile this kike's real dad is some dirty, smelly, sweat dripping Heeb who offered Mary a few shekles to bust a nut in her teeny tiny while Joseph was out building tables and shit.

thanks for the bump (((user)))

You're welcome. Have fun praying to your crucified jew.

when will you fully realize your folly? is it when your cities crumble or mere seconds before your beheading? please change course user.

yeah Sweden is shit because of atheism. Forget about the non-christian Roman empire which did quite well until Christianity came along. And ancient Greece, ancient China etc. Christianity is all that matters.

Judean != Jew

AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST KICKED YOUR ASS!!!

Would you execute someone just because they fucking worked on the god damn weekend?

So are you saying that you peace loving semites are going to behead us? And our cities will crumble? You mean like Jewrusalem did at the hands of the romans in 70 AD?

You fucking jewish rats.

N-no...

>sweden is shit because of atheism
yes. leftists have thrived and multiplied because of it and the propaganda it spreads.

>beheading
are you from sweden? if so please reply. also, you are literally a jew. a bad jew/atheist... but still very much a jew.

Go read you Book of Deuteronomy and see what those Jews have in store for you.

not from Sweden, not a Jew. You have to be one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet to lose track of what I was saying to you.

Obviously lay off the weed.

Judaea had to have been the most tumultous obnoxious province in the whole Roman Empire with constant fucking kike uprising after fucking kike uprising, eventually the Romans did what White men should have done in the first fucking place with these god damn fucking kikes, exterminate them and rename their land to Syria Palestina(After the ancient Israeli's enemies the Philistines.) They also put Swastikas everywhere and depicted Aryan Greco-Romans in their filthy shit festering sand nigger fucking kike province.

Here's my problem with White Supremacists. Even when someone is in agreement with what you are saying you have to take some defensive posture.

I know what the Jew has in store. No need to remind me. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough but you sure seem to like to get hyped up and jump the gun without any rational reason why. Especially against a fellow white man which is really disheartening.

I agree.

ALLAHO AKBAR

state your point coherently. i rechecked and still dont see the relevance of what you are trying to say. i do admit to glossing over your sacrilegious comments at best.

i will point out that you are doing the work of the jew, attacking the faith, you are a leftist and are probably even circumcised. you are a bad jew user, but still a jew. atheism = being a bad jew

Jesus(יהושוע) Is "Lord of the Shabbos" According to the New Testament, and King of Kikes.

Jesus was Aramaic you fucking nigger.

Jesus was a whore and nothing compared to the Noble Prophet Mohammad (as).

Attacking what faith? The Christian faith? I'm not an atheist but not a Christian nor do I worship any semitic god. Maybe that's where you get hung up.
Also you attach terms to me like "leftist" because of what I say against Christianity and call me an atheist?

I hope you realize who the true enemy is because it isn't a white man who disbelieves in Jewish Messiahs. It's Christianity which is Judaism for Gentiles.

No, he descended from the parasite nation of Judah through his fucking kike mother, and he champions the tribes of Israel because he was an Israelite/Jewish supremacist, as all fucking kikes are.

King of the Jews means king of the Judeans, the people living in the region of Judah, settled by the Hebrew tribe of Judah. Nothing to do with TALMUDIC JUDAISM, ticks me off that you can't stop conflating these two concepts.

Did you go to the church today Sup Forums?

>Doesn't realize how many semitic people are inter-related in the Middle East.

No matter what he was he was a fucking Jew and deserved to fade into obscurity after they hung his phony ass from the tree.

>Argues about Jews
>Defends Judaism

You're just saying that because you were raised with your fucking religion and you can't break that fucking death grip choke hold that fucking Israeli supremacist Kike zombie Jesus fucking has over you. You shouldn't adhere to a religion that helps destroy your race, that's been central and integral to destroying your Aryan race, in fact, without the religion our race would NEVER be fucking in the position we are in.

Judaism is objectively cancer, Im defending Jesus who was a Judean and not a shitty Jew. KJV uses Jew as shorthand for Judean.

I broke the grip religion had on my life, but I feel like it broke my mind. Nothing has been the same ever since I left the church, and even if I know it is full of shit, part of me just wants to be weak and cave in to the dogma.

I'm just so tired.

It's the same, dude.

You are ridden with the disease of the Jew. If you can't shake the Jesus disease you'll always be a lapdog to the kikes and someday a shabbos goy.

Breaking : Felons!
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/

Islam by the numbers
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

The documentary the Clintons don't want you to see.
youtube.com/watch?v=u4vlVEigntQ

Unaired Illuminati Kidnapping Children
youtube.com/watch?v=0l5tuvSJaCQ

I'm no white supremacist. Just someone who read a lot of scripture and got tired of Jewish deceptions.

A New religion is coming, the Old Religion of our race. None of this Israelite vs Goy shit. Our God makes no such insane, selfish, arrogant, and haughty distinction. We are all Aryans.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ

Not this shit again.

atheists like yourself are really just jews, doing the jews work to destroy the west. these qualities make you strongly blue pilled, thus a leftist. how you feel about economics or your hatred for brown people is minuscule when compared to your attacks on the white western world.
>christianity is the enemy of the white man
now you are just jewing it up ... this is comical .. a jew attacking chrsitianity and calling the christians jews... i've seen it all... but thanks for the bump (((user)))

Well I hope you become fully awake.

holy fuck, dude. You're a moron. I bet your last name is Shekelstein.

I'm outta here.

dogma is not God. do not confuse the two. the fallacies of men are strong and well represented in some churches.
>nothing has been the same
>i'm so tired
the feelings you describe is losing your pride, knowing that you are nothing, that you cannot do this alone, that you need God in your life. pride is not strength, it is sin. the greatest of all sins in fact.

I'm not sure how we got into this, I think I meant to respond to someone else the first time. Either way, have a good day.

If you realized the Jews Eternal Struggle against the White race is absolutely personal, then you'd have enough sense to be a White supremacist. Putting niggers and shitskins up wit our girls and women is a way they try to humiliate us and personally fucking destroy and defile our families, Jews being fucking foreigners to us do this to us, on top of all that they have the Wicked blasphemous audacity to pretend to be us on top of all that and then denounce us as "White Supremacists," and then further fucking scorn and laugh in our fucking faces about it, our God faces.

youtube.com/watch?v=ICYTWn7BI20
youtube.com/watch?v=XGSWEOZRTh4

>attacking Christianity
>not a jew
thanks for the bump (((user))), you are helping others find this thread and see the many on topic posts showing God in a positive light.

Yeah you too.

I am a white supremacist. You are preaching to the choir.

I will never have one fucking clue what you're talking about you Jew loving bastard.

blog.world-mysteries.com/uncategorized/the-numerology-of-the-holy-name-of-jesus-christ/

gnosticteachings.org/courses/gnostic-mysteries/3347-gnostic-mysteries-of-the-cross.html

dharmagates.org/other_cheek.html

So you are merely constructively criticizing other White supremacists?

What tribe did your Jesus descend from, Christian?

Or, I'm exhausted from trying to undo the years of brainwashing based upon fallacies. Every time I go to a mainline church, I leave with a bad taste in my mouth, knowing that the pastor just knowingly or unknowingly lied to a bunch of people.

Talking with other people who have left their religion is similar. An LDS friend of mine reported feeling absolutely drained somedays, convinced that she was going to hell for not being a part of the "true church". My other Christian friends tried to console her, assuring her that she wasn't going to hell, that the LDS church was full of lies, only to later express that same fear of going to hell, instilled by their own churches.

So no, I'm not buying what you're selling. Eat shit and die.

youtube.com/watch?v=_oD8zej7fU8

yeah this guy is not just a jew, but a stereotypical lying jew. he is keeping the thread bumped though, so he is (for once) doing the Lords work.

I suppose.

Mostly the variety who feel the need to jump through loopholes and create new theological impossibilities to worship Jesus KING OF THE JEWS.

Jesus rebelled against the Jewish authority. It was a mockery when the Roman authorities called him the King of the Jews.

if you don't believe, why do you go to church? it is a place of worship, not a place to figure out if you think you might slightly believe, but arent sure cuz your liberal friends would laugh.

if you feel empty inside, filling it with hatred and degeneracy certainly wont help.

>LDS
i'm not sure why you bring this up. ignore the LDS, all you need is in the Bible user. the fallacies of men are great.

>i'm not buying your explanation for my empty, pointless, life
so what why are you here user?

But Jesus was a Jew right? He was of semitic blood whether you wanna say he was Aramaic or Abbadabbadoo the guy was a true jew.

Matthew 15:20-27

Ah okay.

Sure. I don't care about bloodlines, even if the Jews do. It's a really Jewish thing to care about bloodlines.

Jew is a cognate of Judah, Judahite, and Judaean, they mean the same thing, the word Yid comes from the German word for Jews called Jude, as in the Book of Jude(Jew.) In Masoretic Hebrew it is Yehudah/Yahudah, in Biblical Hebrew is was pronounced Yaudah.

Also the yiddish word for "don't trust me."

I don't doubt it. It may as well mean that.

The real reason for race mixing. It has nothing to do with taking over the white race but vice versa.

youtube.com/watch?v=f50-aCG6FfI#t=189

youtube.com/watch?v=ojViUX0iea0&feature=youtu.be