What is it Like to Be Part of a Failed Empire?

>United Kingdom
>was the most powerful nation on Earth for 50 years
>taken over by globalist bankers, beginning the downfall
>lose entire empire in the span of 15 years
>get your shit kicked in by gooks, krauts and niggers
>instead of dying like the Empires of old, you just limp onward with your native populace being slowly replaced by blacks/muslims
>will never win an Olympics again
>will never be a world power again
How does the average bong not consider suicide on a daily basis?
Living in the UK is the equivalent of paying $500,000 in medical bills to keep your inebriated grandmother alive for 3 more days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LV0wTtiJygY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brittania Rules The Waves!

bong here. yeah its pretty gay. i want north america to subsume me

youtube.com/watch?v=LV0wTtiJygY

>How does the average bong not consider suicide on a daily basis?
I don't define myself on our national status in the world.

Yeah it sucks. We were a great empire whilst we existed but now we're watching the decline rapidly gain pace.

But that's the difference, we still limp on. How long we'll keep limping on, fuck knows.

We might well lose Northern Ireland and Scotland in the next few years.

And then there's the coming Islamification.

It really does suck, but I was never alive for those good times, all I can do is deal with the coming shit times, and deal with it as much as possible.

Gay
>Gay
Gay
>Gay
Gay
>Gay
Gay

Sage

>a fucking rice paddy

you'll find out soon enough

>Hurr Durr Rice Paddy, lol got U meight hurrr

Im an expat you fucking waste of space, know what that means you simpleton

kys

I don't feel the sickness yet, but it's in the post. That's for sure. I'm in the junkie limbo at the moment. Too ill to sleep. Too tired to stay awake, but the sickness is on its way. Sweat, chills, nausea. Pain and craving. A need like nothing else I've ever known will soon take hold of me. It's on its way.

This

Welp many prayers buddy

> Greatest Empire the world has ever seen
> lol ur shit m8
They're not on top at the moment and probably never will be, but once upon a time they lived as few dare to dream.
I imagine the warmth of the memory keeps them comfy on their rainy island

I'm gna go out on a limb and call PADDY, i dont think you are unmotivated troll or using proxy. But i digress, consider:

I imagine if WW2 was swifter and UK didnt need to borrow money from US.
There would have been much less leverage over UK to rescind colonies, and Soviets would not have made it so far into europe.

And if UK had moved empire capital to US instead of treating it like another colony. Then every last soldier in the empire would have been sent!

UK had a proper empire, actually officially owned territories, lock stock. We still have key territories around the world, and a grateful Commonwealth network.

The majority of global currency trades happen in London.

But US and UK are eternal kin.

Swanney taught us to adore and respect the national health service. For it was the source of much of our gear. We stole drugs. We stole prescriptions or bought them, sold them, swapped them, forged them, photocopied them. Or traded drugs with cancer victims, alcoholics, old-age pensioners, AIDS patients, epileptics, and bored housewives.

Came here to say that.
Don't worry US, it's not that terrible on this side, you'll eventually get used to it and might be even accepted in our and Britain's special club of former glorious empires

still with ya, dad

The empire lives on, in their hearts, and in every alliance against a common enemy.

>a common enemy.

The mighty toothbrush? :^)

I spit up beans and gin on my keyboard.

Rule the waves!

>Living in the UK is the equivalent of paying $500,000 in medical bills to keep your inebriated grandmother alive for 3 more days.

Bad analogy considering we don't pay medical fees! UK 1 USA 0

>tinned beans on toast

Rule the Waves!

Fuck off u jewish jew keke kike N I G G E R

Every empire falls eventually. You must honor their memory and use them as inspiration for the future.

Anglos are the entire source of evil in this world

Beans on toast?

Sounds like I know what I'm eating for breakfast. Fucking genius.

>t. Quebec

>you are finding out right now burger brain...fucking americans.

And what is like to be part of a falling empire, burgerbro?

I dont know about that. For instance Hungarians had only kangdom, and now that is has been taken from them, they are amongst top suiciders in the world. I dont understand how people in England arent killing themselves constantly. Probably the process went so slow that they got accustomed to being kicked in the balls constantly

>What is it Like to Be Part of a Failed Empire?

You should know America, it's happening to you right now

Sure thing my man.

You'll know next year lad, when Clinton destroys your bantustan

this is now a United States Empire thread

GTFO australia

Can you change your proxy to US minor outlying islands?
It's probably the rarest American flag

Loss of empire isn't so bad. But we should be mourning our moral, social and political decline.

Christianity is dead in the UK, which has lead to the mass killing of unborn children and the decline of the married family.

We've also declined educationally - our over 70s are the best educated in the developed world but our under 20s are the the worst educated in the developed world. This is largely because we abolished our successful grammar schools and replaced them second rate "comprehensive schools" -- whilst lowering standards to hide the decline.

Crime has exploded over the last 60 years as policing changed from on-foot patrols to simply reacting to crime. Drugs are a huge problem as they have effectively become decriminalised, as the threat of prison no longer deters drug takers.

To add to that, many communities have been changed forever due to mass immigration. We have a housing crises, and we're a hugely endebted nation both nationally and privately. Hundreds of thousands are dependent on state handouts, etc. etc. etc.

I could go on, but my point is that out decline at home is so much sadder than the loss of empire.

You doing that larping shit again son?

>Making fun of dad
Just feed him his scotch and cigarettes, the unwanted son somehow won favoritism at the end of June.

the U.S. will collapse long before the UK does.

>Olympics

I fucking knew it.

Butthurt Chinaman who is upset about the Olympics detected.

>medical bills
wouldnt know about that amerifat

How does it feel knowing your dad cucks you with his Bull Bermuda off Your coast.

He uses this tax free haven of Heven to make your 20 Trillion Debt get worse and worse makeingAmericans jobless homeless and die from suicide .

Then sends money on to London.

Bermuda will always be the British Bull off your coast cucking you.

Why Americans such cucks to the Bull HSBC uses well and other corporate and banking bussiness.

Bermuda will always be off your coast and British in your life time.

Americans will always be the cuck.

>most successful nation ever
>English is effectively lingua franca
Feels pretty good

>Struggle for years to create an empire
>Run around in deserts and jungles getting shot to fuck by shepherds and rice farmers with ancient russian tech
>Have to rely on Jewish tricks to tie the world up in financial handcuffs at the threat of bombing
>Bring nothing to the world but trash black culture and bank leeches
>'Look dad, I'm empire building too!'

America will never have an empire.

Fuck off divide and conquer shill.

This image is outdated.
Canada and Australia have already gone astray.

Also
>why is USA not black?

At least israel is big, and saudis are zionists shills

At least they have a cool history

They even have pay Queen money if American navy stops here.

In fact there is a small American navy port were they pay rent to queen every year for Bermuda,

They have pay to get cucked

It seems otherwise, unless USA bootlicking is cucking the USA

Don't really care to be honest.

I'm a hermit NEET who never leaves the house, so I don't have to deal with all the depressing bullshit and pakis everywhere.

>Living in the UK is the equivalent of paying $500,000 in medical bills to keep your inebriated grandmother alive for 3 more days.

kek

/thread

>What is it Like to Be Part of a Failed Empire?

It's glorious to live in the worldwide Australian Empire.

.>Mars

>Pluto

what?