Was Otto better than Peter?

Was Otto better than Peter?

No, but he was fun. I think people really liked that Otto, arrogant piece of shit that he was, at least had some ambition to improve his life rather than be the wishy washy manchild Peter has been stuck as for a while. I keep hoping that with Miles around as the young Spider-man it will allow Peter to grow back up again.

They had different stregths and weakness. Spock was better at decreasing crime but peter is better at super villain fights.

At destroying readership? Sure.

Sales went up?

Not in the long term. I know I quit reading because god was it fucking stupid.

Do you think he ever jerked off in that body?

>be an old man
>suddenly get a teenager's libido
He was probably masturbating nonstop. Even during fights and shit.

Otto is objectivly better than Peter in every way. Seriously Superior Spider Man is what Spider Man would be if Peter wasn't written like a retarded manchild.

He touched Peter's dick and made him cum.

Well, except for some of the setting elements getting retarded, but pretty much this.

Let Otto take over Miles, at least then he would get some type of a personality. He's so boring now. They literally had no reason to bring him to 616.

Isn't Peter grown now?

No, in fact the entire point of Superior Spider-Man was that he wasn't the superior Spider-Man, Peter was. One could argue that everything good he did by stepping over the line Peter wouldn't was negated by something bad that came of it.

He was more efficient, he was also more egotistical.

He was capable but he wasn't a hero.

They showed Spock jerking off to Peter's memories.

the whole thing was a shit show that damaged the brand almost as much as OMD

How does Peter feel about it?

This
I loved SpOck, but I loved this point more because it was the ultimate point of the whole book, that Peter was a better hero int he end

Yes.

I started reading because it was like my fan fiction where he fucks a midget using his super strength he just picks her up and fucking jackhammers her because he's Spider-Man.

I mean emotionally.

Peter is a pussy ass cuck.
SpOck stopped putting up with all of Peter's shit life.

Oh my god, Otto taking over Miles would be so fucking fantastic. Miles would definitely get an actual personality and he'll probably even feel so much more natural as a character.

I don't care if he was or wasn't. I just want SpOck to be spiderman again and for him to marry his waifu.

Just give Miles to the Ms. Marvel team.

Well I thought he was and thats all that really matters. Plus i loved his suit so badass.

He wasn't a teamplayer and burned mor bridges than i can remember but he had a clear enough goal to get pete to a higher level than he ever could've gotten on his own

He will be remembered and peter will piss away the opportunity he has laid before him

Yes.
Emphatically yes.

Fighting crime isn't a popularity contest. Otto saved more lives in the half a year he had Peter's body than Parker has saved on the beat for his entire life.

Otto was better

The fucking assault on Shadowland was awesome.

Peter witnessed everything.

He was definitely hotter, in and out of his suit.

He actually was a pretty interesting peter alternative, but it ended up not mattering because Slott's peter boner meant that the only way that the green goblin could be stopped, even with the FUCKING AVENGERS IN THE CITY, was that Peter show up and talk shit to norman

Otto should have just pretended to be peter. Peter actually coming back didn't make a difference in whether norman was stopped, norman just ran away of his own volition

>Slott's peter boner
No such thing exists user. He was forced to bring him back, otherwise he would've kept Otto for as long as he could(which he did actually). This is why he writes Peter as an immature manchild, so Otto would look good compared to Peter.

he wrote peter as a manchild before and after superior

that is just how slott thinks spider-man should act

It was a fun arc even though Slott's writing was mostly shit, but the whole point of it was that he WASN'T better than Peter, and at the end of it he realised it himself.

how was peter better, though

peter didn't save the day by being a better hero, it was a contrived situation that even the avengers couldn't solve that could only get fixed by peter parker getting brought back to life

he just existed and the problem fixed itself

No, he wasn't. And Slott's shitwriting didn't helped

He was too good for this sinful earth

It was always Peter

Otto never sold anything to the frigging devil.

yes

this

Post sky shark
And the birds
Post those cool ass fucking birds

>contrived situation
Comic books in a nutshell.
You can have a perfect story about how Otto was more efficient as a hero and whatnot, but if the higher-up demands Peter be back, Otto will magically fuck up

So, is it gay?

Slott should have read Kraven's Last Hunt a couple more times before ripping it off for his story

Everyone's better than Man-Child Mephistoverse Peter.

>STILL salty

Yes. As much as SpOck was great, seeing him realise it was the high point.

>Mephistoverse
The shit marriagefags say sometimes.

It occurs to me that this may be one of the most uniquely humiliating defeats a hero has ever suffered.

Not only did the dude fucking murder you and take over your life, he proceeds to leave what's left of you helpless but to watch as he jerks off WITH YOUR DICK to your memories of your girlfriend.

I was really honestly expecting SpOck to gain fifty pounds and rack up a massive credit card debt before Peter got the body back.

I can't remember it that well, but wasn't there a time skip where Norman and his goons just took over the city and they never really explain how, or at least not very well? That made the series shit for me, if they gave a little development to this I would have cared, isn't that the whole point of having multiple books running, so that you can add extra story points when the primary author skips shit?

Different user, but you're damn right I'm still salty.

OMD doesn't get any less stupid and terrible because it's been a long time. Never forget.

I actually liked SpOck a lot and am lukewarm towards Slott's writing, but this page just perfectly captures Spider-man's spirit and his relationship with his bad guys.

They explained that. Norman hacked Otto's spider drones or whatever and programmed them to ignore goblins. Then he spent months building his army in the city without Otto's detection because Otto had too much faith in his little robots.

Yes, he was, though the Superior storyline suffered from some bad writing and a lot of contrivances (no one noticing that Peter is acting really, really weird, or not caring all that much that he is to the point of absurdity) that hurt it.

I thought it was a lot of fun, and a surprisingly fresh take on the character. It wasn't going to last forever, but it was fun while it did and I wish they'd let it develop longer and more organically.

inception cucking?

>cuck
fuck off

Would you like to have seen him somehow become regular superhero hero after Peter came back?

The end of the whole arc was ridiculous. We get months of SpOck going off about being superior, and then at the end, welp, never mind, Pete can have his body back. All is right with the status quo.

>at least then he would get some type of a personality.
>Miles would definitely get an actual personality
How do I get this meme to stop

The point of superior Spiderman was this wild ride of seeing somebody else without Peters moral compass be Spiderman and wait in anticipation as all the selfish choices he made catch up to him in the long run

That DSM basically led up to this page could have been cool if I were one of those people that didn't really read comics