Terrible Friends

ITT: Characters who were/are awful friends.

>ITT: OP is a fag and posts the wrong picture.

Here let me help you

With Frida that depends

She was one of the first characters i wanted to fuck.

>tfw Rigby is going to be the more successful one.

But that's not Mordecai.

spongebob and patrick

at least he matures the fuck up later, and its not like Betacai isn't a pain either

Yeah he matures but he was awful, shit like the diary and the trash/wall made me want to punch his face

All of Adam's friends are so bad that they even try to eat him one episode.

Mordecai is a better friend than Rigby. Rigby has deliberately sabotaged Mordecai dozens of times and almost ruined his life completely. There were times when Rigby fucked up, but looked for a way for Mordecai to be the one to have to suffer the consequences, like the episode where rather than clean his room he ruined, he splits the room in half and makes Mordecai live in Rigby's filth while Rigby lives on the clean half.

Bloo is a dick to everyone but especially to Mac.

>tries to scam, hurt, torture, kill or send the Smith family to prison every other episode.

Cartman's the kind of friend that you hang out with and share a laugh but if you ever get the opportunity to murder him without consequence you act upon it.

There was an episode where there were clones of Bloo running around, and Mac had to find out which one was the real one so they could go to some kind of "X On Ice" show. He narrowed it down to two Bloos, one of them said they loved Mac, and Mac knew that it wasn't the real Bloo because of this.

Bloo was also willing to kill himself and Mac in a car crash collision in a game of chicken with rocket cars to win a bet against Mr. Herriman and Coco. Coco chickened out and avoided the collision, citing that they value Mr Herriman's life and friendship more than some bet. Bloo mocked them for this.

These things actually happened.

hahaha, what holy shit

That's even worse than

inb4 "le purity of the cuck" meme

He was a decent person in the show's early run, why did he degenerate into such an asshole?

>that many meme spouts in such a short sentence

He's the kind of friend you tell don't tell your a superhero to.

No one posted her yet.

She's an awful friend and awful person in general.

>The punchies episode
>The jinx episode
Mordecai's a total dickhead

Eddy could be a real dick at times, but he also seemed to care for his friends. Except for that episode with free jawbreakers.

>punchies
Consider what Mordecai is responding to. Wanting to be player 1 doesn't mean Rigby should go around beating people up and conquer the park. Mordecai let Rigby win at the end. Then Rigby wanted to be player 2.

>Jinx
Being jinxed is relatively harmless. Rigby could have unjinxed himself if he kept trying the normal way.

Find me a worst friend than Dodie. I swear, I can't think of one.

Who?

Anyway, here's Omi.

Omi is a great friend

At least he isn't that traitorous huefag

He killed rigby in a jealous rage in that one episode where rigby goes out with elieen.

Only in the cartoon.

Margret*

>Being jinxed is relatively harmless
He continuously beat the shit out of him, then he started changing the rules so he and skips could both beat the shit out of him.

Speaking of which
>That time Skips literally murdered Rigby because he couldn't take a joke

Did you just have a stroke?

Well to be fair Rigby murdered him early? Later? Because he couldn't wait to eat a fucking cake

>take a joke
It went well beyond a joke. Rigby was genuinely humiliating Skipps, making fun of him over it and calling Skipps names, like the smug little fraud he was. Skipps didn't mean to kill Rigby and did his best to rectify things, putting his own immortal life on the line in place of Rigby's.

What bothers me the most about this episode is that everyone just accepts that Rigby is suddenly the worlds strongest man without question.

>family doesn't have the balls to turn his ass into the CIA even after all the horrible shit he's done.

Well he technically betrayed his friends to side with Chase at one point because "muh honor / muh promise"

Even then, she got better.

She's a pretty solid friend considering she stood by her friends side all the time in a shitty Mexican cesspool of crime and villainy.

Plus, is she any worse that the mc?

Yeah, Bloo was a real asshole. The only guy I hated more than him in that show was probably that yellow bastard

Omi was also always rubbing things in his friends faces and generally being smug as fuck.

Refresh my memory. What was so bad about her? All I remember was that the black chick was an asshole and her brother was a douche.

Both Tucker and Sam.

Yeah, but they made her a lot bitchier in the cartoon.

>>Tried to leave his adoptive brother several times for stupid shit
>>Started ok as a character but continually got worse until he begun giving advice so awful that it ruined finns life and fucked him up in the head to this day

I know he's not really eligible to be his friend since there brothers but they honestly have never acted like brothers since season 1

I'll give you that Rigby was a jackass in the early seasons I will even go as far as to say that was kind of the point

but you do realize that the tables flipped a while ago and Rigby is the good guy now right?

like current Rigby is a much better friend than Morde has ever been, given that Morde isn't as bad as Rigby used to be but if he gets much worse he will be pushing it, I mean who actually admits to being someones friend because they like that they are less of a failure than said friend and feels worse about themselves because their friend is doing better in life?

no but Manny was kind of a terrible friend too

then again they were basically villains who acted like heroes only if they felt guilty about something or if being a heroes meant looking really cool

ATs writing has been terrible for a long time, its not just Jake they fucked up, its literally everyone

At some point the writing changed hands to someone who didn't like the earlier seasons of Adventure Time. That's why Finn went from an actual warrior who can beat monsters and ghost gladiators with ease to a little scared bitch who gets defeated by a squirrel with a chestnut and two candy-people-crooks.

I also remember when Princess Bubblegum acted adorable.

Now that I think about it she's literally Ramona Flowers.

This.
>tfw Cheese got more screen time with the newer seasons

He abandoned his "friends" not just once, but twice.
And one of the times, he left them stuck on an uninhabited island.

I can't remember too many specific incidents.

But I do remember that one episode where she got announcer duties and used it as an opportunity to spill everyone's dirty laundry.

That was kind of a point of the show though - Manny was discovering whether he would grow up as a hero or a villian; He liked doing bad things like stealing and fighting, but as long as no one innocent got hurt unjustly.

Eventually, he'd grow into one or the other Or go crazy like the previous El Tigre and Frita was a good enough friend to go along for the ride.

I think he meant Bendy, user.

>his brother's friends

no offence to that movie but when exactly did his brothers friends become his friends? it seemed like he met them once and they were all friends

That show was so bad I was doing my best to forget about it.

Foster's in general seems to have suffered from consistently shittier characterization as it progressed. Many episodes were based around a character or situation being insufferable, and the characters on the recieving end couldn't do fuck all about it because they were either written dumber, shenanigans wouldn't let them act, all the other characters were written to be petty assholes or all those three combined.

McCracken really fucked up with Bloo. He had the right idea in the first season, just a dumb jerk who legitimately cared for his friends. But in the later seasons Bloo became an outright sociopath, usually at Mac's expense. It honestly surprises me that Mac still visited Bloo everyday. I can't remember an episode where Mac threatened to leave Bloo and never come back, or at least I can't remember an episode that did that and actually took the issue seriously.

Adventure Time is another show that suffered from shittier and shittier writing as it progressed. Honestly all that ridiculous drama and piss-poor attempts at being "deep" made the show a piece of shit. I know having 6 seasons of "LOL SO RANDUM ECKS DEE" would become grating but the direction they took the show to was the absolute worst. You can make a fun show have dramatic elements without being so pretentious.

They were Manny Rivera and Frida Suarez

the joke is that they were named after Diego rivera and Frida kahlo

>I think he meant Bendy, user.
Does it matter? Both of them dragged down the show.

His father was a hero, maybe that's why he sided more to do criminal activity, right?

Yeah, no shit. And I don't think they named them like that as a joke but more to show how enlightened they are, which is ironic since DR and FK are pretty entry-level Mexican culture shit.
Source: Mexican

There's two montages of them hanging out with him, one before and one after his brother died.

They didn't do it to feel enlightened everyone knows that those 2 had a fucked up relationship that's the joke

im also mexican

Is Edd getting gang banged?

That's kind of right. The tradition in the Rivera family was that each new generation would be the opposite of the previous one.

Manny's father was a hero because he couldn't stand the evil his Grandpapi brought into the world. Grandpapi was a villian because he couldn't stand the righteousness deeds and morals his father stood for. Manny's Great Grandfather was a hero because Manny's Great Great Grandfather was a villain; and so forth.

The only exception being the previous El Tigre who couldn't decide on whether to be a hero or a villain, and went insane until his death. Manny was inspired by this when he couldn't decide as well, and took up the mantel of his ancestor.

I think this is all covered in the Day of the Dead episode? But I haven't seen the show in ages.

in looks? yes. personality wise, hell no

El Tigre fucking sucked.

t. Mexican.

I'm Mexican and I remember jack-shit about it, but the art style was pretty cool.

The Book of Life is patrician imho.

The art style is what I hate most about it. Garish colors all around. Worst of all is it could have been great, Sartana was cool and I like Manny's family dynamic.

I'll check out the Tree of Life despite how much I hated El Tigre.

She wasn't a bad friend. She was just a typical black friend.

>Ramona Flowers

How?

more like typical female friend

super villains were in love with her?