Possibly the most useless comic book character ever created

Possibly the most useless comic book character ever created.

>inb4 she's good because I fap to her

And how do you define 'useless'?

She adds nothing to the universe she's in and is barely a character

'Adds nothing' is kind of subjective. If your criteria is having a company wide event centered on you, then most characters in DC are useless.

And she is indeed a character. Gotta read those comic books.

JSA classified had a whole mini arc about her. Plus all those Earth-2 shenanigans. Honestly a ton of characters don't add anything critical to the universe so it's not really a valid complaint.

That's because she's not even from this universe.

Personally, OP, I think you're just trying to start a Power Girl thread , but you know no one will reply unless you start it with hostility.

That's not Shiny Happy Aquazon!

I love Peej!

There are no bad characters, only characters no writers have made good use of yet.

Conner and Palmiotti made good use of Power Girl a while back. Now she's in another dry spell. It happens to them all.

>tfw you'll never be able to use your tits to support your cup and be able to drink it hands-free while driving

dat ass hnnng

Speak for yourself.

>let's get rid of every character that doesn't add significantly to the DC universe
Goodbye DC universe.

You could call Batman a useless character too. Or any superhero for that matter. Their worlds are static, generic, and lifeless thanks to corporate mandate to preserve IP.

>She adds nothing to the universe she's in and is barely a character
So, exactly like Superman?

What Ass?

She is even more useless because she is stuck in some Earth-2 book no one cares about.

You forgot "man face and dyke haircut".

I know, I know, shut up Boco...

Have you read fucking power trip. It's cute and funny. They had a good run until the team left.
>She was chairman on the JSA

Shes just alt earth Supergirl with tits right? She hasnt really done anything significant in recent memory

Everyone loves Power Girl though.

We have the technology.

Doubt.

I hate this picture. If she's in costume why would she be driving?

that would be this bitch

Some people enjoy driving, my dad is like that.

To access the drive-thru, silly.

Maybe she wanted drive-thru, you can't get that while walking up to the window. Or flying.

It's just BA shitposting like she always does.

Who?

Ye olde Sup Forums tripfag.

Her powers could be wigging out on her again.

I was hoping for Black Adam.

Maybe I should pay more attention to those. Usually I see a trip and ignore the name (and usually the post).

Rather than just another rookie teen superheroine that people might think of after the Teen Titans, Power Girl adapted, integrated, and became a corporate highflyer cum ubermensch bombshell. She's a street-level sadder-but-wiser Supergirl without all the whiny teen angsty bullshit that drags Supergirl down. In other words, Power Girl is Supergirl perfected as a character.

Supergirl is just another Leaguer with nothing redeemable of her own. SHE'S the useless one.

>daughteru of Stark and Danvers
>useless
She is one of the more believable parts of the animosity between the two in the Civil War.

>It happens to them all.
No.

I wanna titfuck Power Girl!

Wow, what a fucking casual. Peeg was OG wally. She was a Supergirl that grew up raised by Clark and Lois E2. She was kept around because no one had the heart to kill her, then Johns restored her shit. She has one of the best girl/cape runs with conner/company.

I like her personality but I don't like her costume. Oh well.

>we

You okay buddy?

>i have never read anything with this character
>theyre shit

ok

Isn't that what all casuals do though? In very rare instances it does work. Basically only if the premise of a character is REALLY REALLY bad.

Not PG, just a normal girl in a PG costume going to McD's because hey..if i had knockers like that i would do it too.

>Implying that a characters' quality is equivalent to how useful they are in events or major storylines.

I guess you don't understand the notion of E-level characters in terms of popularity then.

You clearly don't read comic books.

I read some. Pretty great, classic hero stuff

Only read the Conner and Palmiotti run. It was goofy fun.

Pics, london, etc etc

This image alone proves you wrong OP.

It explains her iconic boob window while at the same times gives her characterization of 'how do i follow the act of Superman but also be my own person?'

How about the fact that she's a massive cunt to everything and everybody and we're supposed to sympathize with her as the 'good guy?'

>I can't just wear a regular white one piece with nothing on it
>I have to have a tit window because, uh, symbolism and shit

what's london meme?

Demn, thanks new52 and based Zack Attack Snyder, this Wonder Woman costume looks ugly and stupid as fuck. Why didn't they made it as good as Darwyn Cooke made?

reminder

The more stars they try to fit on the panties, the worse it looks.

Some oldfag that pretends to be a grill, even got plenty fooled

never happend

>That moment when it has more to do with finding one's identity and being confident in your body and looks rather than "lol bewbs" like every fucking idiot like yourself thinks.

In the main universe that is.

This was her first appearance in the New 52. You forget just how awful things were at the start of the New 52, lol.

Explain this meme to me.

I remember when Sup Forums could get a Peej thread to bump limit in just a few hours. Have we truly fallen so far?

>Peej thread

I have been summoned.

She's been beaten and neglected by DC. There's no new material with her that isn't fan art. She's basically a dead character.

She serves as the constant reminder of earth Two's existence, moreso than a good portion of the jsa.

What a pity.

>>inb4 she's good because I fap to her
Isn't that a valid reason for her to exist, though?

None of these characters exist for other reason other than to entertain ourselves. Fapping to Power Girl's tits is just like reading a Superman comic, or playing a Batman videogame.

This.

OP BTFO

If we lived in a parallel universe where women and mens roles were reversed, there would be a thread on that Sup Forums with a pic of Superman saying:

Possibly the most useless comic book character ever created.

>inb4 he's good because I schlick to him

Tbf there is a major difference, in that the latter two won't get you arrested if you do them in public

>Isn't that a valid reason for her to exist, though?

No, because that mindset promotes misogyny. You cannot see someone as an equal when the only value they have to you if for your own momentary self gratification.

I realize saying that on Sup Forums is pointless, but objective facts need to be heard even among the deaf.

Are you memeing about?

Sex is not evil, and the sexualization of certain objects and people, fictitious or not, does not make someone contemptuous or hateful towards these because their sexualization and sexuality itself is not inherently denigrating.

Many conservatives and SJWs consider this untrue because they have their own grudges towards the sexualization of themselves or others, and they are objectively wrong in their rationalization for the reason of their own grudges and why these should be imposed unto others.

This fact does not add any backing to the argument that Power Girl is the most useless comic book character ever created.

>responding to blatant bait

BIG

>who is every character except Hal and Bruce

I like her tho

Not just for her tits

But mostly for her tits

tell me Two Big reasons why you love her.

so much fucking bullshit
glad they got shitted on for it (and her new52 costume)

Her personality and her aryan look.

>Swamp Thing has never had periods of poor writing or irrelevance

user, there's fandom and then there's delusion.

A majority of the DC fans on Sup Forums basically.