I'm genuinely curious if any anons from China are on here...

I'm genuinely curious if any anons from China are on here. Its so weird that such a large country is kept under such a firm grip by their government to the point that their presence online besides botspamming is marginal at best, when plenty of other obscure countries will show up on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LS3C9PdmfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1: Most of the web, such as facebook, google, youtube, yahoo, twitter INCLUDING Sup Forums collects data from it's users, most of that data can be bought or obtained by the american government.

2: the internet is a huge economy that is presently being monopolized by a select few.

China is completely in it's own right to develop and encourage the use of it's own domestic sphere of internet sites, and have successfully done so, as you can see from sites like baidu,Qq, Taobao and Tmall.

We should all strive to imitate china.

Oh no I'm all in favor of decentralization and such, I just think its odd how even with all that a country of over a billion people is so cut off communications-wise from the rest of the world. I don't mean to argue whether it is a good thing, just that it is quite the phenomenon.

Because they're all fucking commies with censored Internet.

its

i'm 1/4 chinese ama

i'm 1/1 chinese ama

wouldnt that make you finnish

Aren't all Russians?

I thought you don't have time to talk with your job as manager of shoe-shop/brothel that exclusively hire south east asians

There's not enough southeast Asians for my brothel :(

if you talk shit about China they will show up in minutes using Canada/Aus flag

This is correct.

Chinese are the best prostitute here desu senpai
please come again

Shut the FUCK up

I'd like to be a prostitute, but only for white men

That can be arranged

White men with British accents are preferred

Are you qt chinese twink?

chink diaspora posters always claim mainlanders are good at english and are superior to other east asinas, but in reality 99% of them cant speak english. you hardly see other east asians on american internet too despite them being completely free.

This counts for a lot of countries. Every country also has his own populair sites.

Been to China, can confirm their English is shite

I hope so

Mainlanders are trash, they're awful at English, and they come here to get into bloody fights and to poo on the street.

L-lewd

do you follow Lei Feng's good example, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=-LS3C9PdmfY