Before season 3:

before season 3:
>Iiterally reddit: the show
after season 3:
>Rick and Morty used to be #based /ourshow/ before those SJW feminazis ruined it!

Really makes me think. I wonder who could be behind this?

happened with MDE last summer

Coincidence?

I wonder if it has anything to do with a certain subset of redditors that have become more common recently?

It's more like r/twoxchromosomes now.

where are the people saying it was /ourshow/?

most say its either always been shit or that season 1 was ok. female writers and pickle rick are just the cherry on top

i said it was reddit before and im saying it's reddit now

Just like archer and always sunny it will get memed to death by normalshits

it's almost like someone shilled it on here and forced it as a topic to discuss and they can't accept our criticism

Sup Forums and Sup Forums forced themselves to hate Pickle Rick because of sexism confirmation bias. It was written by a woman, so it must be shit!
It was a decent episode, 7/10. But people are calling it worst of the series.

>archer was ever good

Hey don't make Rick and Morty threads.

Season 1 and 2 IIRC were ok.
I'm just glad they didn't ruin frisky dingo and started with a new show.

It was just the monologue at the end.

It was decent because of Roiland, his humor made it different. His influence and style seems absent in this season.

Nobody says that

>>Rick and Morty used to be #based /ourshow/ before those SJW feminazis ruined it!
No one is saying that you incredible sperg. They're saying, "Rick and Morty used to be reddit: the show before those SJW feminazis turned it into reddit & SJW feminazis: the show"
Stop making seething Sup Forums posts at schizophrenically-imagined boogeymen and take your meds.

>He knows about specififc groups on reddit
Go back there. Don't you have some #resisting to do on R/resistdrumpf?

This
fuck this sjw shit

this show has nothing to do with sjw's. Sup Forums is retarded, why are people suddenly listening to Sup Forums about political ideas.

Unironically this. Harmon is full blown SJW and without Roiland's influence that shows.

>nothing to do with SJWs
>one of the two people behind it is a massive SJW

Hokay guy.

ive watched the show. theres nothing sjw about it.

>I wonder who could be behind this?

What universe do you live in where massive SJWs are even capable of not injecting their bullshit into everything they touch?

haha this guys playing 4d chess, Sup Forums playing checkers.

>before season 3:
>Iiterally reddit: the show
You say that as if redditors don't exist here in droves. They probably thought Sup Forums actually liked R&M based off picklerick posting.