Trump shills?

yahoo.com/beauty/why-is-hillary-clintons-health-so-controversial-060031577.html

>The continued — and seemingly unsubstantiated — claims about Clinton’s health seem to hark back to the days when hysteria was a legitimate medical diagnosis given to women, and women exclusively, when any cluster of ambiguous symptoms was slapped with that label.
Belief in hysteria as a disease suffered by women hit its peak in the early 1900s, perhaps not coincidentally around the same time that the suffragettes and first-wave feminists were organizing to guarantee that women got the right to vote.
It also doesn’t seem coincidental that today, with the prospect of seeing the first woman elected to hold the office of president of the United States, similarly nonclinical diagnoses are being volleyed around by Clinton’s opponents.

this record has been corrected

next

Yes, ctr shilling with a mexican flag. For extra credibility!

Dont be retarded, im just curious about all the hillary health claims.

Thanks for correcting the record! I hate Trump supporters now. I'm with her.

Right

All the Clinton health problems and talk about it on Sup Forums is banter. There's really no solid evidence behind it. Just people trying to have a little fun in this decrepit place.

Thats alot of banter my friend, ive seen dozens of threads about it. Some with clear shills behind it.

i remember falling for an anti hillary shill thread esrly in the primaries, i was sure there was juicy stuff being dug by Sup Forums only to realize hours into the thread it was nothing but shills, felt like a completw gullible moron.

AnywYs i see that caliber of threads about her health regularly now

race war now

Come december, you are going to get alot of """"round"""" trip ticket travellers from mehico

You're a dumbass: it's understandable due to your flag. Maybe learn what a shill is first. Sup Forums also tends to be anti-democrat which is why most of the threads are pro-trump and anti-shillary. It's also why pro-hillary and anti-Trump are seen as shills. I hope you can understand what I'm saying so I don't have to go into further detail.

>before primaries
>all of Sup Forums fucking hates Clinton
>primaries start
>a bunch of newfags show up
>sudden increase of Hillary supporters on Sup Forums
>over the months up to now newfaggotry starts to die down
>shitty unoriginal Clinton support memes start to show up
>counter signal memes for Hillary
>awoovement for Hillary
Shills never get it right

How fucking difficult can it be to infiltrate this site?

We're the most open and easy website on the planet. There are websites dedicated to learning our culture and habits, but every time.
EVERY FUCKING TIME
These niggers come in guns blazing, making themselves real obvious. They never try to figure out how to fit in. They never try to be channers at all.

And then 5 months down the line when their shitty brigade is already so well known that even fucking /toy/ knows what's up, they have the gull

They have the fucking balls to play dumb and say "Oh I'm not a shill, You're just angry that people have different opinions then you"

You might very well be a real Hillary supporter not being paid, but at this point you're a drop in the ocean of obvious shills. Come back in 6 years when your particular agenda is just a fleeting memory, and try your luck again.

Maybe then your pathetic band of motley hairy trans-women will be able to rub their grand total of two brain cells together and actually invade this place.

God you're paid and you're losing here, while our volunteers on r/The_Donald are kicking ass. SAD

Is it really necessary to be a rude faggot about it edgelord?

I know how Sup Forums dymanics works, i just fell for a thread. Fight me

Delete this, mexinigger.

And get your sorry ass ready to BUILD IT.

>this fucking butthurt

My god.

I am neither a paid shikl nor a hillary supporter, i simply wanted to know if her health being bad was really a thing or just fabricated by trump shills on here.

Are you one of the ones on the dox list? Which one are you?

>Trump Shills
I doubt there are any Trump shills on here.

If you don't spot a buttload of newfaggotry associated with an influx in support for X there's likely no shills for X.

As for her health thing, she likely has a lot of issues. She's 68 years old, there's numerous recorded instances of her having difficulty dealing with ordinary obstacles like stairs and doors. She takes inordinate amounts of relaxation time between speeches. Any specific issue is just speculation, but I doubt she's 100% fit as a fiddle. But that's just my opinion. Make up your own instead of declaring 'shill' for no reason Pedro

This is why I said you're retarded. I explained it enough in If you're not paid to post then you're missing out. You should get in touch with CTR because you're doing their job for free.

Are you kidding me?
Of course there is trump shills, this place was rand paul central until the shilla flooded it with le hillarious memes.

Take a look around, multiple trump general threads with "text for info" narrative.

Both sides shill

There have always been a number of libertarians on Sup Forums. There have always been a number of nationalists on Sup Forums. Just because the nationalists started getting louder doesn't mean they suddenly came here, and didn't just find they have something new to talk about. Might as well say that all the Bleach posters on Sup Forums are Rukia shills because no one was talking about it before Kubo Kubo'd it up.

Generals are cancerous all in all, but if you've been to /vg/ or checked out syria general, pedowood, shekelshoah etc etc, you'd know Trump generals aren't any different

I encourage you to examine trump threads/posts as closely as pro hillary threads/comments.

You wil begin to see there is plenty of trump shilling going on.

There is a clear difernce between trump supporters doing it because they like him or they are trolling and those who want to push a narrative and discredit anyone oposing.

Ask Mike Cernovich. He started it.

No one is being paid to shill for Trump by the way. It's a Mexican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear his campaign.

If you dont think shills work both ways you are naive and blind.