Language selection in game

>language selection in game

>spanish language
>mexican flag

>portugese language
>brazillian flag

>english language
>USA flag

the brazilian thing happens very often, american not so often and mexican very very rarely

>see Irish flag option on something
>it's English

>language selection in game
>no polish flag

Haha fucking lol what a classic bros

>things that never happen

>Spanish
>US flag

I mean, moortugal is a super small irrelevant country with less people than my city.
no one cares about them

>norwegian language
>argentinian flag

i see more spain flag than mexican on the language selection

I'd refund the game.

>japanese
why bother when no one plays on pc

I never select the portuguese language anyway.It disrupts my immersion especially if it has dub

came here to post this

>Polish language
>

>asshurt moors

Do they use Spanish Castilian or Mexican Castilian when it has the Spanish flag?

Because the Brazilian flag is usually better if it's going to have Brazilian Portuguese as a language, which is distracting.

Why do you guys keep pretending that we basically speak another language?
You guys like proclisis, big fucking deal
Amo-te vs te amo
You guys use 'tu' and sometimes 'vós'
Some different slang and that's it. Btw I'd give you a point if we were talking about spoken Portuguese but our written Portuguese has to follow the same rules of grammar as your Portuguese.

oops *you guys like enclisis

>spanish lenguage
>american flag

They are very much the same language, but it's just distracting enough to trip us up.

Plus a lot of the differences sound sort of funny to us (as I imagine ours do to you), which ruins any non-light-hearted mood a game or movie may have.

We're very much anti-dubbing as well, Euro or Brazilian Portuguese.

behead all irish

You only need gerúndio to throw us off.

portugese language seems to be very often skipped in many popular games
even as big game as Skyrim never had official portugese language as far as i know
and brazil is like 200 million people big

polish on the other hand exists in 90% of games, only jap console trash doesnt have polish subtitles

i guess our gaming market is more profitable

they mainly use colloquial spanish which is practically the same for both

As long as it isn't a voiced game, there's usually no problems

this

the only real noticeable difference is that we pronounce s /s/ and z /th/ while latin americans pronounce s and z like /s/ both

I see. Portuguese and Brazilian slang is where the language differs the most. There aren't a ton of actual differences, but they come up a lot in common stuff, so it gets a bit distracting. Only formal stuff is the same.

Accents have nothing to do with each other, too. They are mutually intelligible for sure, but unmistakable for each other.

>English
>not "French: simplified"