How did the dothraki horde reach the main land without ships? I mean seriously...

How did the dothraki horde reach the main land without ships? I mean seriously, how could proffessional writers/directors/crew miss this detail ? There has to be a logical explaination.

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/game-of-thrones-finale-how-many-ships-were-in-daenerys-fleet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The logical explanation is that they still had some ships. Do you really need to be told that they still have some ships? It's implied by their presence on the main land it doesn't need to be stated. Do you really need to have it spoon fed to you?

They had the ships from the Masters.

Are you retarded? Do you need to bee spoonfed every single detail bc your autistic mind cant fill the gaps? There were more ships.

Reminder that the Dothraki btfo the Lannister army because the Lannister army is made up of white boy dicklets who are shit fighters that can't compete with real men.

Have you seen the hordes numbers you fucking imbecile. They did not have enough ships to transport thousands of dothraki within such a short period of time.

teleporting greyjoy ships, 1 ship can transport 100k dothraki in 5mins episode time

Yeah yeah keep doing fictional math you autistic fuck

It's not fictional math, even a retarded child could figure this out. At least try to make it look credible. This shit just ruins the show

>How did the dothraki horde reach the main land without ships?

they were transported on the dragons back. next!

They said in episode 3 they still had enough ships for the Dothraki

>some ships
There's a hundred thousand dothraki, they'd need, what, like a thousand ships to transport them?

It isn't really plausible that they still have that many after Euron destroys two of their fleets.

If they're mostly using galleys, going by the old Athenian hippokonters (because this setting has terrible naval tech), they could transport 25 dothraki (including their horses) per ship. So yeah, they'd need a lot of ships and a place that could accommodate a landing of that size.

Even if they have ships to spare, who the fuck sails those ships? We havent seen anyone other than dothrakis since dany's other 2 free armies left for other wars.

Where do they find food supply anyway?

Water for that many men is worse while sailing. With their tech they couldn't really leave sight of land for very long, so if Euron has naval superiority it's a minor miracle for them to still be alive in the first place without having to break the fleet apart for want of water.

Are the archers kneeling on the horse in order to shoot the arrow in that pic? Dafaq

>short period of time
How long has passed between when jamie left high garden and they met halfaway with the dothraki?
Youre just pulling numbers out of your ass
Seriously fuck off loser

More on the point is if they know how difficult is to transport only cavalry armies through the seas

>How long has passed between when jamie left high garden and they met halfaway with the dothraki?
No one can say because everyone travels instantaneously. We're in relativistic territory here.

2 weeks for in lannister days and 2 days in dothraki days

dude just turn off your brain brah and enjoy tits and dragons

A march from highgarden to kingslanding, vs loading and unloading thousands dothraki and horses with a very small leftover fleet. Plus the ride to the actual battlefield. It's just too obvious this is complete bullshit. Ruins the few logic things left on the show

After giving Dany the news about her fleet getting destroyed, Tyrion said they had enough ships for the Dothraki. Try paying attention next time.

Getting the Dothraki from somewhere on the coast to the battle site in time might have been an issue, but the show went out of its way to explain how they got to the mainland.

Stop asking perfectly logical questions. The important question is: what was the tax system used by the Dothraki to pay for all this?

After the Dany/Jon cave scene, doesn't Tyrion say that there are enough ships to move the Dothraki army?

They lost enough ships for it to be painful and dramatic but not so many ships they couldn't still transport a horde bigger than the Mongol invasions of Japan.

That's a very specific fleet size.

He said they had 'some ships' left. Not a complete fleet to transport a thousands of horses and men just in time to ambush jaime.

I'm almost positive he specifically said there were enough ships left to "move the Dothraki horde," but I'm too lazy to go back and re-watch that part. I'll get back to you on it.

The plan was always to sent the Unsullied to Casterly Rock and sent the Dothraki somewhere else so they could attack multiple places at once. Of course, they would have still had enough for the Dothraki invasion they were planning.

Seriously, the show has enough problems, you don't need to ignore things the show directly tells you to find issues.

I don't get why this line is so controversial. It's true, white guys can't fight. This is evident in both the GoT world and the real world.

This, he was telling Dany not to be stupid because they only had enough ships to transport the Dothraki. Implying if she fucked up again and lost those ships, then she would be completely fucked. But implicit in that statement is that they had enough to move the horde at the time.

>The plan was always to sent the Unsullied to Casterly Rock and sent the Dothraki somewhere else so they could attack multiple places at once.
They coordinate all this with satellite phones I guess? Also good job on putting your infantry and cavalry wings thousands of miles from each other.

This show has been retarded about military stuff from the star though. Remember when Robb's genius plan was to send 5,000 men to suicidally attack the entire enemy army as a distraction because they have all the intelligence and preservation instinct of zerglings in Starcraft?

They still had ships.

There are way bigger logistics problem in the show than this.
kingslanding-Highgarden-kingslanding or casterly rock-highgarden-kingslanding is a long fucking trip, they have a lot of time even if they couldn't transport all the dothraki in one go.

It was nice of the enemy fleet to wait patiently for them to do this.

Wtf are they doing?
This shit is why we can't have nice things.
As if shooting while sitting wouldn't be cool enough.

they have stirrups there is no reason for this pose

>They coordinate all this with satellite phones I guess?
No, they planned it out in the first episode of the season. It's not the show's fault you don't pay attention when the characters are directly telling you what's going on.

thewrap.com/game-of-thrones-finale-how-many-ships-were-in-daenerys-fleet/

Around 350.. minus whats destroyed by euron. Good luck with the horses

Eurons fleets warpdrive was busted after overusing it so much.

Ah right, just put it all on paper you'll never need to contact them to coordinate once the operation is actually underway

I miss book euron

read
They fucking SAY they have enough ships left to get them to the mainland.

There is a ton of shit to bitch about in this show but you fucktards keep picking shit that HAS ANSWERS.

>They fucking SAY they have enough ships left to get them to the mainland.
Which doesn't make sense but ok

I shouldn't even bite but how does that not make sense?

On second thought I just don't care enough, you can answer for the threads amusement but I'm out.

She would have to have an ungodly huge fleet to transport that many people and their horses in the first place, after suffering losses that are sold as dramatic, that number gets even higher to have enough left to do the job.

Of course this is far from the first fleet to materialize out of nowhere so this is a lost cause. This show's logistics started bad and only got worse over time.

And I suppose they conquered the world based solely on white trickery.

jesus christ that looks like garbage

None of the stuff that is happening really makes sense anymore. People are travelling great distances in next to no time, and everything seems to just conveniently align for the characters when the plot needs it to.
The show has lost all sense of place, it doesn't seem like anymore than a pseudo-intellectual soap opera with some decent action scenes thrown in.

Nobody knows

They just showed up. It's less insane than Eureons ships but it's still ridiculous either way.

?????????????????????????????

Why hasn't Euron blockaded Dragonstone?

>LARPing as a nigger on the internet

Pretty much. Lacking the capacity of shame and decency compared to the rest of the world

>And I suppose they conquered the world based solely on white trickery.
If you count empiricism and the scientific revolution as white trickery then yes, yes they did.

>She would have to have an ungodly huge fleet to transport that many people and their horses in the first place,
How the fuck do you think she got everyone to Dragonstone if she didn't have enough ships? There were obviously enough for everyone. And again, she show explained all of this. D&D are doing a lot of stupid shit, but it's your fault if you don't pay attention.

>dumb ass white boys being able to stop an invasion
yall niggas cant fight

When everything moves at totally random relative velocities to each other a given location is impossible to determine. He hasn't besieged Dragonstone because he can't find it.

Another unsolved mystery
I don't think there's any sort of method to this madness

what is scientific revolution for 600

>How the fuck do you think she got everyone to Dragonstone if she didn't have enough ships?
Plot magic.

>There were obviously enough for everyone. And again, she show explained all of this. D&D are doing a lot of stupid shit, but it's your fault if you don't pay attention.
I'm suggesting D&D have no conception of how many ships she'd actually need and so even the original fleet being able to transport all that is a total asspull.

You must be the dumbest fucker of the bunch. The mere fact that Tyrion claims they have enough, doesnt explain it logically. Around 2/3 of the fleet is gone, still they have to transport 100k horsmen and 100k horses (within a week or less?). They have to reach the main land ninja style, find jaime and ambush. Makes no fucking sense. Do the writers take us for complete mongoloids?

This theory is legit quantum physics isn't it

No, it's special relativity.

>I don't think there's any sort of method to this madness
Even at best marching speeds it was impossible for the lannisters to get to highgarden in time for the iron bank, let alone bring the gold back.
Dumb and dumber are just mentioning time skips to get away from criticism, but taking that into account doesn't save them from the time constraints of stuff mentioned in the show and the geography of the world.

1. Tyrion said they had enough boats to get the Dothraki to the mainland. You don't need to have it explained logically because he just fucking stated a fact for you to take in. That fact is, Dany has enough boats in her arsenal to take her Dothraki horde to the mainland in enough time so as to unleash their might on her enemies.

2. Randyll Tarly flat out says that they have to get those wagons in the loot train over the Blackwater Rush. The Blackwater Rush would logically be attached to Blackwater Bay which is near Kings Landing. You dont have to know the map of Westeros to know based on the importance of the Battle of the Blackwater to understand that Blackwater Rush is relatively close to King's Landing.
3. Dany and her people are aware of the sacking and defeat of Highgarden. Varys still has his little birds. That they would be able to discover the loot train heading back to King's Landing is not far-fetched. It is feasible.

4. They weren't looking for Jaimie, they were looking to catch a supply train stretched thin in open combat with their numerically superior numbers and massive dragon. It was a juicy target with Jaimie there or not.

Honestly I wanted to see the dorthrakis wreck shit
Like when the Mongols fucked up the armor clad knights of old

>You don't need to have it explained logically
Maybe you don't

>How did the dothraki horde reach the main land without ships?
Off screen

>Like when the Mongols fucked up the armor clad knights of old
They didn't. Ogedei's death resulted in the invasion of Europe falling short and never resuming so we never really got to find out how they'd cope with Hungary and Germany.

Well she made a new fleet. There's trees around the place probably just cut them down and made a fleet.

they didn't have all 100k Dothraki you fucking mong. a few thousand, 5k at most, would be plenty to decimate the stragglers in a tired caravan

you unironically have autism and while i applaud you for it i want you to know i also have autism and i'm prepared to fight you

So the other ones are thirsting to death at sea.

Yeah... don't know about Varys' little birds on abandoned dragonstone. The transport of 100k dothraki (not to mention the horses) in blackwater bay makes it all the less credible. Thanks for proving my point. Sometimes it's hard to admit a show you once loved just cometely lost track of space and time and its surroundings.

This was something that was explained, the only reason you think it's a problem is because you want it to be. Any plot point in any story will make no sense if you just reject it outright. The characters in the story are specifically explaining how something is going to work. If you let your selective autism get in the way of accepting that explanation, you must not be able to enjoy any work of fiction.

>Sometimes it's hard to admit a show you once loved just cometely lost track of space and time and its surroundings.
The show only ever could keep track of time and space when directly copying the books.

Their explanations don't make sense.

>Tyrion: The sky is green.
>Sky is clearly blue
>user: What the fuck that's stupid why did he say that.
>You: But he said the sky is green this is just explained to you are you autistic hurr durr

Thats way too easy. You cant just make characters claim unreasonable things and expect everybody to swallow it.

>thirsting to death
>at sea
heh, nice one kid, idiots like you are a diamond dozen

the greyjoy and martell ships are gone, danny took ships off the slavers before that, also varys connections.

Yeah I noticed that right away
During the final episodes of last season Varys ended up in different places instantly, even in the middle of the ocean. This new teleportation plot device or cheap hackery was concocted around two years ago, it's not spur the moment

It's REALLY hard to stay with the program and take it for more than what it's turned into. I'm in it for the conclusion, for the lols. And I was into this show big time, it doesn't matter what happens anymore.

How exactly do you propose Euron blockade an island defended by three ship-torching dragons?

>going by the old Athenian hippokonters

I fucking hate coming here when I see nothing but autistic posts like this. "Well ACTUALLY according to hippofags it should only be 25!". How big of a nerd are you? Who said it was Athenian faggot ships? God I hate it hear sometimes,

You literally post this in every thread. Do you ever leave Sup Forums?

They didn't fall short, they saw dark age barbarians and concentrated on Asia

Varys is the biggest shipping magnate in Worldsos.

>How big of a nerd are you?
A huge one.

> Who said it was Athenian faggot ships?
They're using galleys in the show. I can see them. Galleys remained largely unchanged in real world history for a couple thousand years, so it's a good comparison to well documented horse transporting galleys.

Yeah which is why the main and wrestling/ combat sports have more white men in their hall if fames. Only exception is boxing and even there wladmir is the second best record in heavyweight

t. Kublai

European fortifications were far more advanced than Asiatic ones. But yes, they were poorer.

I don't know, those dragons were yet to be seen by anyone on westeros. So far they're only a myth and more in the rumor category

He could have easily teleported a token reconnaissance force there to scout the area. To test their defenses

Would you risk it if you were Euron?

they're fucking their horses on dragonstone while forming a queue and slowly being ferried onto the mainland by a handful of ships that are going back and forth

What are 100,000 men and their horses eating and drinking on desolate volcanic dragonstone?

>implying a siege wouldn't starve them out to be dismembered piece by piece

They just weren't worth the time. The mongols were busy people, their lifestyle was ambitious and on the go.

It's an island. They obviously brought fishing poles. They don't need to explain basic stuff like this.

That's a lot of sieges. Sieges aren't fun for the besiegers either, you know. Those camps aren't healthy.

>The mongols were busy people, their lifestyle was ambitious and on the go.
I'd agree that it logically just wasn't worth it unless they believed in the divine mandate of world conquest.

>fishing poles
>when the historic sales tax on fishing implements in the Narrow Sea is sky high

>Sieges aren't fun for the besiegers either, you know.
Yes they are. Just ask Jaime. You practically just walk inside. Takes 2 minutes tops.

A recon force? Always
It's almost a necessity anywhere, it's been common use forever. There are small units in every force designated for it

Euron is lost in a place where time and space do not exist. It's his fault for breaking the speed of light so many times.

If niggers were better at fighting how did they become slaves so easily?

>dothraki darent even fight the dragon in the first place
>westerosi infantry are ambushed by a dragon and outnumbered by cavalry but still fight reasonably well
>dothraki talks shit

This is why I hate shitskins.

Tyrion literally says, in that episode, that they still have enough ships to get the Dothraki to the mainland.

/thread