Is there a single character in anything Sup Forums related that could defeat Popeye at his peak form...

Is there a single character in anything Sup Forums related that could defeat Popeye at his peak form, after he has eaten spinach and Olive Oyl is on the line?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PE6AIl5hLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Captain Stardust and Herbie Popnecker are probably the only contenders aside from Droopy Dog.

I got nothing. Dude could kick anyone's ass.

Dr. Manhattan
Timmy on the beach
Ed with a pebble in his shoe
Bugs Bunny
Batman with infinite prep time
Any character with plot shield, basically

Jackie Chan in a ladder, bucket, broom and mop factory, holding a baby, his master was recently killed, he wants no trauble and the baby is smiling.

>Dr. Manhattan
>Batman with infinite prep time
Give me a fucking break

could Popeye beat Popeye?

don't the spinach work on all humans tho?

Also OPM could easily beat him

>Sup Forums-related

Don't forget Jimmy Neutron with the cheese ray!

>OPM could easily beat him
Popeye has toon force, user.

But user
Opm is anti toonforce

But saitama is a jap. Popeye can't lose to japs.

No, he is ante-powerlevels. Also this

The only being in all of known existence that can defeat Popeye is Mr. Rogers in a blood stained sweater.

Jimmy Neutron with his cheese ray
Timmy on the beach

What was his machete made of?

Of course not. Fucker can bend the laws of reality and physics to his whim.

There's an entire alternate universe where everything has been destroyed and all the remains is two Popeyes duking it out in a cartoon cloud of dust

>don't the spinach work on all humans tho?
Seems to work on everyone in the Popeye shorts, he's just usually the only one willing to touch the stuff.

Can Popeye defeat Obelix?

Cecil (and the Gremlin) would and everybody would hate it.

English-dubbed Madara Uchiha

Jap. Won't work.

Nope

michael jackson in zombie form

John Cena

>threw lightening bolts into the ocean
>they drowned

They briefly lived.

Batman, given prep time of course

prep time is batman's superpower and it's a shitty one

youtube.com/watch?v=0PE6AIl5hLQ

French, but please bare with me.

yes...A Fried Chicken

What if Batman eats a can of bat-spinach?

I always attributed it to Popeye is a subconscious reality manipulator with a mental crutch hinging on spinach; the fact that he can still do some of this stuff without it I attribute to him either simply not realizing he hasn't eaten it or, later, accepting his powers and just eating the spinach out of habit/preference. His powers are PRIMARILY centered around his fists and arms, but he can extend this effect to other extremeties or any matter he touches at will (initially only while "supercharged" with the spinach). His lack of presence in modern society is due to his ascension to true divinity and now existing between realities.

...or, y'know, he's just a cartoon character and the writers/animators/cartoonists would just let him do whatever was funny at the moment.

>Bluto survived fighting this man on hundreds of occasions.

Jesus Christ.

Kek

Real question is, could Popeye from after 1936 beat pre-36 Popeye? That dude wasn't afraid to kill. Later Popeye could kill, but only nazis and the like.

Nice

This reminds me of that post claiming Popeye is a half-asleep god dreaming he's a human, and that if he ever opens his other eye and fully wakes up he'll bring about ragnarok.

What if Popeye was really Saitama's grandfather?

When's the last time you ate Spinach?

I believe Bluto's power is being able to get Popeye to go super sailor.

He'd be just like Cotton Hill, then.