/bb/ Big Brother 19

HOH: josh
Veto: mark
Nominations: mark,raven,jess
Temp Comp:Temptation Competition for a week before nominations. It's optional. The winner gets safety and the loser is a 3rd nominee.
Competition winner: cody
Competition loser: jessica

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/taylorallen133/status/894422862987223040
scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/20730260_258317411327000_5868680679469875200_n.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=NsA1bFMZ6xQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when will this pleb shit be over

Tired of hiding these threads

sorry got it wrong
Nominations: elena,raven,jess

>he hides threads instead of filtering them
looks like you're the pleb here buddy

Raven is going insane

pandemonium

/ourgirl/

Post a HG and what board they most likely represent.

>/r9k/

keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess keep jess

Being this new

AND WE GON MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR MIND
SHAKE THAT

/s/

where can live feeds be watched 4 free 4 poor feg?

its like 19 cents a day

Trying to get into watching big brother, where would you recommend I should start?

EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN SHUFFLIN

I don't think we even have acestream for it. I think they have one but I have cbs all access

I can't tell if she's a spic or a chink.

none of them work

she is polynesian and chinese

>first transgender HG who supposed to battle stereotypes
>behaves like insane person in the house, tries to self-evict and doesn't show up for veto ceremony
the fact that Audrey acts like "she" wasn't complete embarrassment is hilarious to me
trannies truly have no shame

Trannies are only symptom of the cancer destroying the West

>Paul: I get my eyebrows done every weekend.

ask Evil Dick

audrey would have won america's favorite HG if she left her penis on

trannies are mentally ill degenerates
so it was no surprise

twitter.com/taylorallen133/status/894422862987223040

alex just lost that chunk of banana under the table and left it

this season would be a lot better if there were bro alliances. two men talking intimidates little paul, so that rarely happens. ever notice paul can't socialize with the men of the house unless he's scheming? only chicks fall for his cool guy act.

scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/20730260_258317411327000_5868680679469875200_n.mp4

10/10

Sup Forums's too

the doormat betas that are matt and mark totally fall for his bullshit

she figures that rat paul will get it later

top banter. cody is too good for bb

Here's a quick rundown on BB19
>Paulfags bow to Paul
>In contact with floaters
>Possess mist-like abilities
>Control Big Brother with an iron but fair fist
>Own HOHs & POVs weekly
>Direct descendant of the ancient meatball bloodline
>Will bankroll new cities in LA (Paulingrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of friendship research facilities on Earth
>First clothing designer babies will in all likelihood be Paul babies
>Based Paul said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep within Dan Gheesling & Dr. Will Kirby
>Ancient BB scriptures tell of a student of the game who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented strategical progress with them
>He owns Zingbot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have zingbots inside you right now
>Paul is in regular communication with the Archangels Probst and Koeghan, forwarding the word of mist-icism to Reality TV. Who do you think set up the meeting between Production & the Survivor high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged Probst’s first trip across North America in history literally a few days later to the Big Brother bunker in Los Angeles?
>He learned fluent Armenian in under a week
>Sub-alliances entrust their temptations with the mistman. There’s no golden POVs in Ft. Jody, only Ft. Paul
>Paul is about 2 seasons old, from the space-time reference point of the ideal game player currently accepted by Big Brother contestants
>In reality, he is a timeless player existing in all points of time and space from the Have Not Room to the HOH Room. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he is a benevolent being.

Now this.... this is kino

sorry devin...

>friend got me to watch The Challenge
>its 100x better than this season of bb

JACK HAMMERED

Road Rules was better

Why is Cody so stupid? I guarantee if I was him I could get jessica to jury in this situation

Paul needs to get the fuck off Jason's bed

>Mark used the Veto on Elena???

haven't seen any of the seasons. once i catch up on the 3 from this season ill probably go back and watch some older ones

she is equally as stupid. not even trying to campaign, instead they are just talking about all their last moments for their fans. literally all they care about

Jessica can make 50k in one week tbqh, she just did the show to be on TV

i know which is amazing she has any fans outside of twitter and facebook. she isnt there to play big brother. she is just a hollywood hanger on trying one last desperate attempt to turn it into a career

xmas had a hissy fit when she was told she can't do the comp lmao

>been the target for 4 weeks
>nobody has given her any indication things have changed
>HoH calls her out during nominations
>entire house are known Paulfags

why would she think it's worth spending time? Josh should communicate with them instead of vaguely saying "if you want to talk I'm available" even though they hate him

MARK YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!
You were SUPPOSED to NOT use the veto so we all could make it to jury!
Now you're the target next because of this
you were safe dude!

>cody and jess talking about amazing race
i hope cbs makes it happen

>amazing race is in another hiatus

won't happen, it's on its last legs

cody called the rest of the house degenerates

ass-blasted™

is jess pregnant?

>Cody: She (Raven) can go to hell

LET'S GO

has RHAP ever been on time? jesus fuck

why do they still do otev?

jess fell during otev and had a miscarriage

>raven cooking kevin's bday dinner

DON'T LET HER MURDER HIM

no

confirmed /ourguy/ whether we like it or not.

all-stars season 7

Will melissa ever let me huff a fart from her ass like a bong rip?

to fuck over the entertaining players
t. bridgette and jessica

2, 3, 6, 7, 10

then the others if you want

jody talking about big brother 10

Has Otev always been the way that production fucks over the good players? Frank, Frank and Bridge, Jessica. It makes no sense that a critical Veto comp is 75% luck.

>meech bit it during otev
>didnt get a package to cancel an eviction
>still made it to jury

gummy has 4.2 million followers on social medai

this week's twist: no more medicine for gummy

So what's going on with the random sounds throughout the house? it's way too early in the week for this to be prep for Thursday's HoH. usually if it was gonna be memory comp they would that the day before. what are they up to?

im sure it was a production joke
today has been pretty boring

All Cody would have to do:

>Tell Josh and Paul that if they if they get elena out this week, he and jess will gladly get out to hang in jury, knowing no paulfag will vote for them
>Threaten to go nuclear otherwise, making it their best interest to get out 3 with no risk instead of 1 with major risks

I'm not so sure, production was trying to mist people into getting rid of Raven this week. they know how bad this could be for ratings and their storyline if the most popular player and key element in their romance plot is eliminated and the least popular survives. I don't know exactly what they are planning but I'm getting a whiff of a grodball le ebig tweest XD.

Amazing

>taran is the nicoleposter

Not a bad idea, but Paul and the fags would never buy it. Paul's paranoia is extremely high and he infects the whole house with it.

just think of all the RHAP commentators melissa has taken the least amount of dick

paul still mentions the "hold that thought" incident as if cody had punched his mother in the face. he's not about to do him any favors by keeping jess.

Okay, then tell him if he does it you and jess are a guaranteed jury vote for him. If he doesn't, you vote against his interest no matter what. Cody is already going to jury

melissa and brent are god tier
alex is okay tier
taran is virgin tier

>Production tells the house there is a secret veto in the house that is good for 3 weeks if they find it
>Tell Jessica where it is in DR
>Mist the house in DR's to get rid of Raven
>Set up a super physical comp for Cody on thursday
LOOK AT THIS TOTALLY ORGANIC REVERSAL OF FORTUNE!

That...might actually work. everyone is so laser focused on Jury votes this early for some reason.

You would only have to flip paul to get a tie and josh wants elena gone. This would also help paul's game since he could accuse the next paulfag he wanted out of voting out elena

quadriplegic contestant next year; cannot wait for the wall comp

>melissa getting booty calls during the live table

why even live

>they tie the person's chair to the wall so they just have to sit there
will be inspiring!

>Elena dressing like a slut to save her game
>No one posts her

youtube.com/watch?v=NsA1bFMZ6xQ

why should i care how she dresses

>Brent revealing he's a gold star gay
/our gay/