This show would have been genuinely good on Adult Swim for one reason above all:

This show would have been genuinely good on Adult Swim for one reason above all:
No townie crap

>Steven didn't learn about Fusion until he was fourteen because instead of dancing it's sex
Mitebcool

Was it ever going to be pitched as anything but a kid's show on CN? I don't understand how you're able to put Sugar's vision into something else entirely and think it would have been good if not

Stay in your general.

you SU fags are worse cancer than Bronys

The only CN show on right now that would've been better as an AS show is adventure time. Still secretly wish that when Finn turns 18, the show becomes an AS show. It'll never happen of course, but a man can dream.

but that would mean pearl raped garnet

If Regular Show were on Adult Swim it'd just be Beavis and Butthead.

Adventure Time on AS would just be gore and shit like Mr. Pickles.

Honestly, I don't have faith in AS anymore to make something aimed at adults that isn't patronizing or stupid. And I say that as somebody who genuinely -likes- stoner humor. But you can't compare any of this shit to what made Adult Swim so great: Home Movies, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman.

Genuinely like Rick and Morty, desu, if only because it's got coherent narrative structure and dialog.

Whoa there. I think your forgetting how bad bronys are because they stopped being relevant 2 years ago.

the crew feels that townies are important, so no, they would still have them if it were an adult swim show

it wouldn't be on Adult Swim cuz no one likes gay shows

>Steven fucks his 12 year old friend to fuse.
Hmmm

Does that mean Jack's just gonna suck, too? That's the absolute last thing we need.

>Adventure Time on AS would just be gore and shit like Mr. Pickles
You think so? I feel like they'd try and push for more overt drug references and surreal plotlines. Maybe more guest animators as well.

Either way, couldn't be worse than AT as it is now.

Nah, don't think so.

This show would be miles better if the villains were threatening and didn't get redeemed

How do you guys rate the seasons?

3 > 1 > 2 > 4 (so far)

Season 3 has had the best continuity pacing so far. The town episodes were actually fun and they dumped them all in the first half of the season.

[as] seems like they would have encouraged the townie stuff. What's wrong with scenes like the arcade?

The pilot itself is (at least mainly) townie, so...