THE HOOOOAAAAAAAR IS PREGNANT

is it too much? or do i keep going

>She'll never take your virginity

Reminder: Reddit >>>> /got/ and its blatant sexism

not funny anymore

>tfw the remaining Stark children are all anime protagonist stereotypes

imposter

some dead man's

Daenerys just met this Northern manlet and she already wants to hop on his canonically small penis. Why doesn't Daario just take control of Meereen and rule as king instead of regent? Start his own dynasty.

every day i'm suffering

>tfw this show has somehow went downhill even further

Dothraki>White Westerosi dicklet bois

all except for the mind trick queen

Upboated

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>no more "war stories" scenes
>no more barristan de-knighted scenes
>no more theon forced to execute rodrick scenes
>no more ned death scenes
>no more aemon targ reveal scenes

These were the best of GoT. Now they're all fucking gone, replaced with normie pandering and fat people shrieking. I hate it. I hate it so much.

>Tfw no Carice titties this season

>Tfw willing to put up with this because it puts strfags in their place once and for all

godf i fufking hate women

>tfw based mad queen Dany burns everybody who doesn't bend the knee

AAAAACKKKGGGGGGHHH

STANDING

>if don't support Denaerys you're a fascist
Why do redditors have to be so insufferable?

ITS HER TURN !!!

DEAL WITH IT !!!

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Does she know that Arianne Martell is a massive fuckup in the books and basically ruins her father's plans half the time by being petty?

HERE

So what was Tyrion mumbling at battle? Couldnt hear to good with idiots clapping next to me. Is he switching sides?

Is it because women won't touch you dick user?

>"Look, Dany...."
>"REEEEEE BEND THE KNEEEEEEEEE!"

>burning useless men
>not realizing that the dragon (who is the only reason why danny have any power) is a male

here's a non-shooped image

Still looking for The Hound picture with the >Meryn Trant stuff on it thanks xx

>not cersei "It's Her Turn" lannister
kys

Is it canon that Jaime doesn't pull out?

For people who follow the leaks and set pictures, was this episode this season's Battle of the Bastards/Hardhome/etc ?

I thought it was too early for the big battle, but then I realized this season only has 7 episodes and after seeing the behind the scene video I can't imagine they have the budget for another battle.

The Arya and Brienne scene had terrible acting/script, that's it. The sword fighting itself was ok. Brienne was sparring against a little girl with a needle so it's not like she would deliver full blows to kill, plus you can deflect stronger blows by letting the swords slide and take advantage of having less momentum and weight to strike quick a quick riposte. If it were a proper fight it would be stupid sine Brienne would have broken Arya's fist with an aimed full blow.

Cersei is likable

What a mess we made when it all went wrong.

so qt

Is burning thousands of people alive a good PR?

Iirc in the book Joffrey stole it from someone in the family and gave it to someone to kill Bran with.

no, episode 6, fight against the night kings army

I thought they were hermaphrodites.

this?

most of my commie and anarchist friends think dany is an insufferable cunt so it's mostly liberals

>Renly is gay

Cleganebowl episode 7

All you Dany winning concern shills forgetting the whore is barren now? That witch who fucked her up early has always been /our grill/.

The bitch cant have children anymore. She wins and in 30 years its back to a civil war. I would say its impossible for the story to end with as queen

>she let her win and humored her because she is a little girl
this makes more sense

>Cersei is likable
in what hell

>Is it canon that Jaime doesn't pull out?
>3 kids all more than 7 years old
I assume he's been pulling out or Cersei has been drinking moon tea for a while at the start of the books, otherwise it seems like they would have a lot more kids.

Will Jaime go nuclear after this episode?

>no more Carice tits
>no more bad pusi tits
>all we have left is gurl power

Cersei is not celebrated as a YAASSSS QUEEEN SLAYYYY character, try again.

I stand with the Khaleesi.

yeah. it's the hobbits tale of eight adventures battling against 6 billion wight walkers on the quest to capture a wight "alive" and prove to queen REEEEEE BEND THE KNEEEEEEEE that Jon isn't a lying bastard episodes and also dragon gets got.

She will probably magically become fertile again because the story is a trope filled garbage. Both show and books.

maybe in hell since he just drowned

>Bronn of the Shitwater
>making fun of Dickon

youtube.com/watch?v=ffFBdWBp0NE

First for Jaime as Azor Azahai.
>Prince that was promised
>Daenrys is a queen not a prince or a princess
>Jon is a king not a prince
>Jaime is the Queens brother and house lannister is now the royal house not baratheon making him a prince
>if he's not Prince becuase of being her brother he is in the very least Prince consort unofficially
>Has a valerian steel sword
>Is the only character with a lover to pierce through the heart with said sword
>Adding Queen Slayer to King Slayer is pottery
In the very least I hope Jon is the Prince and turns Long claw into Lightbringer through Daenrys

STANNIS IS SHIT

When?

episode leaking before sunday, right? r-right?

Have you two not seen the script leak where they basically say that Brienne "realizes Arya is capable of killing her"? Gwendoline Christie may not show it, but that's the intent of that scene.

Just outside of reddit

I bend the knee for the Khaleesi.

>Barely two season ago people horrified by Stannis burning Shireen
>Now totally love and cheer on Cersei and Dany for burning hundreds if not thousands of people

she's celebrated as YAS QUEEN by this entire general

>implying she won't secretly kidnap Lyseni children and pass them as her own

Myrcella was so qt. I liked when Cersei avenged her by torturing the sand whores, they deserved it.

she will find out Jon Snow is Rhaegar's son then Jon or his offspring will be King

or Dany will create a republic

>>Daenrys is a queen not a prince or a princess

You forgot that there are NO GENDERS in that wise ancient language.

Try again bigot.

I would suck a man's penis for the Khaleesi while she watches from the Iron Throne.

not so fast...

So we all agree their major fuckup was not splitting ASOS into 2 seasons, correct?

What is his end-game? What purpouse does he have, what role does he still have to play?
>When the war is over, there will be soldiers with no place to go, no family, no home, no more battles to fight
>He will create a military nation, a sanctuary for lost soldiers
>An army with no alliegence to any kingdom, keeping the peace all over the world through deterrence

AAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH NOT AGAIN

stannis is dead
get over it

>Cersei is a tyrant who burns nobles that oppose her
>Dany is a tyrant who burns nobles that oppose her

Cersei at least doesn't hide behind good intentions. Also that and the whole bringing thousands of raping pillaging mongols to Westeros thing.

Yeah, burning an innocent little girl is the same as burning grown ass men who have probably committed many crimes.

>Implying we are not rooting for all the women being burned alive

reanimating Stannis

ty

Cersei didn't burn them as much as she exploded them. Much quicker and presumably less painful.

It's like these people learned nothing from Ed Shereen's cameo.

Fuck the Lannisters.

He's a fucking white male so his purpose is to bend the knee