Giving up

I no longer hold any hope for Trump winning this election. He fucked himself hard this summer and still refuses to listen to any of his advisers. It's almost like he's changed his mind about wanting to win this. The polls show him losing every swing state which pretty much shows that he has no chance of winning.

I'll still vote for him and encourage others to as well but in the end I have no hope for him winning. At this point Hillary is going to win. This country is a lost cause and honestly deserves to go the way of Germany or Sweden.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Who is this semen deamon?

Remind me again why virgins worship her?

shes fucking gross

Is this a shop or the original pic? I can't even tell anymore. She's a goddamn travesty

Just think of the epic debates. A guy that's liable to say anything, and a mentally ill old lady.

Anything could happen still.

Imagine being the mexican kid

The real White privilege is white knights of every race think average bitches are just because they're White. The Emma Watson rule.

A Trump presidency and Supreme Court picks is the only way to spur all the the political science professors to rally universities behind a second Constitutional Convention to make needed changes to the country. Larry Lessing shows this wave just needs a push to get going.

If Hillary wins, the right-wing has neither the intellectual curiosity, nor the desire to change a document they feel is "divinely inspired" (pic related) and the country will continue to stagnate.

Dat reaction.

i'm not voting for trump either. the majority of pol supports him because they fall in the iq range of 100-120 but once you get past the 125 mark it's really obvious that he's a bad idea

pic related

****Notice****
.01 shekels have been deposited into your acount
Thank you for correcting the record!

The reason people gravitate towards Trump is because he DOES NOT play the game the rest of the politicians do.

You're worried about him losing because he isn't cucking to every "special-minority" group and try to appease the very obviously compromised media?

Good. Idiots like you shouldn't get on the Trump train. Go over to the Hillary Shillwagon, it'll be much more comfortable for you.

Don't lose hope. Remember when Jeb! was supposed to be GOP nominee and Trump was just another irrelevant wacko in line with likes of Carson and Huckabee? Yes, odds are that he's gonna lose, he has entire establishment and decades of propaganda against him. But there's still hope.

>tfw your mind and soul are equally empty

That's a cute new tactic.

>rally universities behind a second Constitutional Convention

What could possibly go wrong?

I Juan to believe.

>You're worried about him losing because he isn't cucking to every "special-minority" group and try to appease the very obviously compromised media?
Those minority groups include women, niggers, and Mexicans. So as a whole they outnumber Trump's voting base.

This is the real one. She's a 10\10.

Try imagining her all soft and comfy next to you on the bed, the sun light gracing her soft curves and catching all the shades of blonde in her ruffeled up hair. She sleeps naked, due to comfort, so her skin is allways cool above the sheets but warm and smooth underneath them.
She has the most adorable face when she sleeps, her lips pouty, eyelases resting on her cheeks.
She is so very human...

So unaware.

>*BRRAAAAAP*

I trust lil' Juan's reaction more than your Canadian opinion

Pretty much the only thing they could mess up is the second ammendment. No one really knows how a second convention would be organized though.

>+0,15

I don't work for CTR but we can't help but acknowledge that Hillary is running a better campaign.

Trump is so rich and yet he refuses to bribe anyone or buy them off. Sad really.

Alright big guy, let's go over this step-by-step

1) Women - Western women are already fucking destroyed by feminism. Their wants and needs change as often as they have periods. They are easily manipulatable (hence feminism), and thus you will never be able to secure the "woman" vote in this country unless you're a used up diaper bag like Shillary.

2) Niggers - 14% of the population, nearly 50% of the democrat party. Need I say more? Free handouts and welfare are the only way to win these voters, hence why the Demoncrat party has held a strangle-hold on their votes.

3) Mexicans - Not sure where you're getting your info outside of that brain-drain box sitting in your living room. I've met countless hispanic people who are completely in favor of voting for Trump.

Ultimately, the Electoral College picks the President, and the people's votes don't fucking mean shit.

Finally, all three groups COMBINED still do not come close to outnumbering white anglo males, who are (for like 5-10 more years tops) the majority in this country.

Are we done here? Good. Grab dad's revolver and solve the problem for the rest of us.

fucking shill fuck off, go fucking lick a nigger dick

you're not even remotely credible .

Trump has withstood the onslaught of literally the entire sociopolitical cultural establishments money no object barrage of wither attacks from every side and is regaining ground as we speak...

the writing is on the wall my deluded friend and that writing says;"MAGA"

>t. person who was never a Trump supporter

Thank you for correcting the record!

Maybe you shouldn't use tactics that were stale before the end of the primary?

K

Me, too.

go eat a bullet shill

says who?

Might aswell vote for trump, litteraly no reason not to

IM SO DEMORALIZED BY UR POST OP!!!!!

SO DEMORALIZED NOOOOOOooOOOoOOOOOOO

That looks entirely plausible

why does she look like this?

He's changing. If he starts to say even more populist things after his recent apologies, he'll win b i g.

kek, she has a MASSIVE camel toe in this pic.

What the fuck? Is this shopped? It looks like she shit her pants.

Difference is during the primaries Trump was always leading in the polls. He had no problem with the polls when they showed him winning. Hell he used to constantly make fun of Yeb polling 0%.

Right more Trump is getting btfo in every single poll and he knows it. Hence his pandering to niggers and illegals.

I've given up caring. All this "regret" and "legalisation" talk turned me off. He's not the cape wearing, all knowing super politician he was 6 months ago.

Id still chose him over Clinton but it's basically moot.

So fucking hot

Nice 'Za

You wanted Romney four years ago. Now you're getting her. I have no idea what cause you have for complaint other than the fact that you're going to lose a ballgame.
It endlessly annoys me that conservatives give zero fucks about the candidate they're fielding but instead place all stake into 'winning' regardless of what the outcome of victory would be. Unless you're rich. In that case, I completely get you. But that ain't Sup Forums.

Yeah you're fucked most likely. The time to do something about mass immigration was soooo long ago. Shit I went to uni in the 90s and it was a colossal gook fest even back then and all the lefties had control of the common rooms, the uni magazine and had a big presence.

Gen x didn't give a shit because not many of them went to uni and the ones that did were mostly insular, weak and gay, and you gen y were too busy being young faggots, then in the 2000s you were even bigger faggots, and still now, most of you are faggots.

THAT'S NOT HOW BUTTS WORK

Poor Charlos/Juan.
All he wants is some taco for his 6 younger siblings

That girl used to arouse all sorts of pedos a few yers ago on Sup Forums and now she just turned into a fat disgusting whale with horrible clothing tastes and disproportionate body. This explains why she spoke at the democratic convention. She's just a younger Hillary, with no brains, though.

lol she is shaped like a wood plank

That's it, voting "amnesty before the first 100 day" hillary now.