This event solidified Maria Hill as infinitely more crooked than Fury ever was

This event solidified Maria Hill as infinitely more crooked than Fury ever was.

Pretty sure that was the point, they needed someone at SHIELD who could get their hands dirty and didn't wanna use Fury because he's so James Bond good guy.

Nick Fury is currently a psuedo-watcher since Original Sin.

No, they're about as crooked.

It's just that she's never done anything as cool as Steranko Fury or Amanda THE WALLer for the fans to forgive her for it.

She's just a cunt.

made her peak waifu too

Maria's been an incompetent corrupt version of Amanda Waller since Civil War.
I can't wait for HYDRAcap to spill the beans of his loyalty to her after she loses every bit of rank and credibility she has.
THEN kill her/frame her for being a HYDRA mole.

Has he shown up anywhere since that event, I want to see him apear like the watcher in places.

>Watcher!Nick shows up
>heroes go all "Watcher shows up in the most important moments to... observe"
>wait, why does he have a gun

I want this to happen, and then he casually remarks that he's single-handedly solved dozens of major cosmic crises since they last saw him.

He's kind of a point of contention among the regular Watchers.

>"You attacked my home world. Now, Uatu the Watcher would have stood by and done nothing. But I'm not Uatu. I'm Fury. And you're about to find out how furious I can be."
>wicked guitar solo as Nick Fury saves the day and flies off into the sunset to kick all the asses in the universe

He's showing up in Black Widow, because of course it's Waid who tries to work with it

I saw a page of Slott's Silver Surfer, where he goes to the moon to check with Watcher to find out if there's any Zenn-la culture left on earth, but finds him.

All I ever think about now when I see Maria Hill is how Tony Stark fucked her like a rotten whore after fucking Pepper Potts in the same storyline.

>Tony Stark sleeps with beautiful women, more news at 11

She was always a bastard.

She was just likeable enough to not be a full-on supervillain, and generally aligned herself with heroes, but at the end of the day she's far sketchier than Nick ever was.

I don't remember seeing him.
Pic related.

cute is spelled like that

future issue, it was in solicits

>silver for first place

Cute but no way. That would just make everything complicated and the athletes would be pissed.

Thanks for the chuckle user, I needed that.

From the thumbnail she looks like Lenard Nimoy.

Still better than Ultimate Nick Fury

Yeah, She looks so Slimey

Does he look a bit black to you people? What's up with his skin color?

Well she genuinely thought Pleasant Hill was a veritable paradise, she was planning on putting herself there after all. She just really hates the idea of super-powered freaks always battling each other and walking such a fine line between extinction and salvation every other fucking week. Also through her characterization she is unfortunately destined to try and be pro-active about change in a universe that simply won't have it. She's cold-hearted and vindictive sure, and not genre-savvy in any capacity, but she's not evil. She believes what she does to be for the greater good and just wants to move humanity toward autonomy and the ability to protect themselves without needing superheroes to act like shepherds to their sheep and save their worthless asses every damn day.

All she really needs is a purifying dicking from Cyclops and she'll be on the road to redemption.

Moondust. Also, he's in shadow.

"I recognise that the Watchers have an Oath of Non-Inferference. But given that it's a stupid-ass Oath, I've decided to ignore it"

Wasn't she pretty crooked from jump street? Like the first thing she did was try to arrest Cap for saying shit she didn't like.

Civil was is fucking garbage and shouldn't be attributed to anyone's character.

Does anyone want her to become the Amanda Waller of Marvel Universe?

yfw she became mayor just to make a stupid joke

>geddit
>mayor-ia hill?
>ahahahahahahahahahahah

Well that was the whole reason she was made

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

And did rightclops ever tap her before dying

>What am I supposed to be seeing here?
Maria Hill creates false utopia prison town, brainwashes supervillains and puts them in it.

You could say he's been blacked.

And what's wrong with that

I want her dead.

Fuck yes.

They went out of their way to make her a cunt, might as well make her a cunt you can actually root for.

supervillians AND Hero's.

She didn't put the heroes in though, that was Kobik acting on her own.

At least Hill is interesting instead that bland fucker Coulson.

The thing with her plan is that if it actually worked, it would've been great. Literally everyone on Earth would've been better off.

and this fury looks just like david hasselhoff i n knight rider

Kobik being the Red Skull's bitch hurt the project from the get-go.

>Coulson out of nowhere
chill out Maria

Coulson is the new Director of SHIELD.

Remember in New Avengers when she forced a psychic into Peters head to learn about House of M?

Unless you count Atlas, but that's his own fault for joining the Revengers (aka Wonder Man's Butthurt Brigade)

>Revengers (aka Wonder Man's Butthurt Brigade)
This shit was so fucking dumb.

I especially hated the part with Squirrel Girl crying like this was the 9/11 of superheroes.

I don't know, I lost it at "I don't follow bebop." That's some funny shit.

it's an edited page

In the comics? Because in the show, he's back to agent.

This seems very out of character.
The bebop thing was funny though.

Oh, Maria's a total bastard, but she's difficult to hate.

I'll admit to some bias though, I love me a bad girl.

It's an edit. A pretty funny one, at that.

>"Is that The Watcher?"
>"HE HAS A GUN!"

drawfags, I am begging you, get on this

Doctor Doom is better then Ultimate Nick Fury

But muh flying car.

Was he supposed to say "and later today" twice?

>being Maria Hill's bestfriend
D-does this come with free sex?

Preferably with her

Wait, how the hell did some random newscasters identify her? Is SHIELD so fucking inept at their job that their agents have blogs written about them?

>ex shield commander
I dont know about you but commander seems like a pretty high ranking position. The media would be pretty inept if they didnt know who the previous and current commanders were

>Marvel editors
>doing their job

That would be a first.

She was the boss of SHIELD for a while, and SHIELD has been pretty high-profile for a long time now.

I really don't, I like Hill best when she just wants a nice safe world for people and would happily meet the heroes half way if she could trust them not to flake out or go rogue the second they get what they want out of the deal. Also what said.

It would be a one Olympics thing, most likely.

>would happily meet the heroes half way if she could trust them not to flake out or go rogue the second they get what they want out of the deal.

Has there ever been an instance where a superhero has ever actually done that with her, after she didn't do something first?

And yet I still want to stick it in her.

except Spencer seeded the LMD out from the earliest pages.

Nah, wanting Rightclops' dick did that

That fucking grin always warms my heart

seconding