Remember when Sup Forums loved Tim?

Remember when Sup Forums loved Tim?

Before the Sup Forumsleddit invasion that is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/sam hyde/ general?

I still like Tim. Awesome Show is arguably the most influential comedy show of the last 10 years. You've got to respect that.

>Remember when Sup Forums loved Tim?
been here since 2003, this never happened

Sam Hydecker

Remember the time Sup Forums loved Gregg Turkington befor-Oh wait never mind he's still /ourguy/

A COUPLE DECENT SKETCHES FROM HIS EARLY SHOWS, PROBABLY ALL ERIC'S IDEAS

THEN HE BECAME ACTIVIST WITH HIS POLITICS AND HAD A BREAKDOWN OVER THE INTERNET CALLING HIM A KUCK ONE TOO MANY TIMES

Tim Heidecker is a comedic genius

people only ironically pretend to like Sam Hyde b/c they share the same braindead politics

>been here since 2003, this never happened

Their shows have created the single most amount of memes on Sup Forums

Is the Hobbit up for an Oscar this year?

eric has done nothing funny outside the show

he directs XD SO RANDIM music videos and is on fucking master of none

meanwhile tims stand up, on cinema, podcast appearances, music etc prove he was always the brains behind it all

shame he became such a fuckdrumpfer. decker was funny for a season and is now unwatchable, on cinema hasnt been funny in 2 seasons, and his anti trump songs are really not humorous

I remember

No.

>tim was /ourguy/

glad i missed that shit

I still love him. Bedtime Stories, Decker, On Cinema, the albums, The Comedy, he's doing great. The Hyde kidz are a joke.

Who will play him in the biopic?

Gregg Turkington aka. Neil Hamburger basically was doing Awesome Show! levels of comedy better and for longer than Tim.

What i wanna know is why doesnt he just start a kickstarter or patreon where fans can pledge a set amount of money so he can produce new content? I dunno, just seems like a good idea.

this never happened

I think Sam's work is great
but after doing Kickstarter TV, I honestly think he see's those programs as a step-down for being a slave to the users rather than freedom.

How is it being a liberal?

>Neil Hamburger basically was doing Awesome Show! levels of comedy better and for longer than Tim.

What an odd, uninformed, anti-intellectual statement. Two completely different careers. Gregg did amazing standup but Tim and Eric honed their craft specifically in the televisual medium, editing being key.

This, been here for almost two years now and no one i know ever liked this guy

>sam
>wanting to produce content
pfffhahaha

>fucking master of none

yeah that's a great show dipshit

Sup Forums has always hated Tim you cum guzzling newfag

truth be told Sup Forums has ruined Sup Forums in general

it used to be that they were contrarian idiots doing shit for the "lulz"

then they truly started believing their own memes, and now they're the same as SJWs

>inb4 buttmad Sup Forumstard screeching

This, obviously. A generation of thirsty autists grew up believing the memes.

idk ask tim

Sam Hyde is funnier.

you should make your samefagging a bit less obvious

>This, been here for almost two years now
subtle

Youre really upset that your reality isnt the majorities. Seek counseling.

>f-fellow pedes look, h-he is samefagging!!!

tom goes to the mayor is underrated

this tbqh
anyone who's been lurking for more than ~3/4 years can see how bad it has gotten

>Sup Forumseddit
The left can't meme.

Heidecker likes to ironically say he is a cuck but he had been playing one on Tom Goes To The Mayor a decade before it became a popular insult

>valuing memes
grow up

No. I honestly do not remember this at all. He was always called hipster shit.

>Wah wah wah Sup Forums isn't my personal hug box!

Leave.

>and now they're the same as SJWs

what the fuck I've only been on Sup Forums since 2012 or 2013 and I remember there being constant Tim and Eric threads

I always liked it. I could give a fuck who else does.

I've been here since 06 and T&E were always ridiculed for being hipster shit.

do you feel attacked? is that why you responded?

>Laugh at someone for being ridiculous
>N-n-no y-you! Y-you're the one who is triggered!
LEL

I bet Tim is out there right now rounding up mentally ill homeless people to exploit for his next TV show.

this

i met eric wareheim at an adult swim upfront party and asked him to do a Q&A here and he gave me his email, but then said Sup Forums doesnt like him so he didnt want to do it

Sup Forums's userbase has deteriorated, Reddit's was always terrible.

Anyways Tim Heidecker is a master-tier troll to the point where stupid fuckers don't know when he's doing his utterly dry sarcastic bit and when he's actually voicing opinions he cares about.

Watch the YouTube video about Tim Heidecker being stabbed. That's one of the only times I've seen Tim be completely dead serious about anything. Most of the time he's fucking with you. Sup Forums retards have no sense of irony and take themselves way too seriously so of course they can't possibly distinguish when someone is trolling them.

>saying lel or kek in 2017

say lol like a normal person you autist fuck

>Sup Forums
>not being the biggest hugbox in the world

go and make any, and I mean, ANY legit criticism of daddy Trump, and see how they (you?) react

>"WE DA ALPHA MALES BRUH"
>constantly whining
>still blaming Hillary and Obama (LMAO)

nice pic of a typical trumptard you got there btw

Yep. Definitely triggered.

Yep. Eyes full of bitter tears.

TELL IT TO SHILLARY LMAO, SHE BURNED MILLIONS TO TRY MEMEING BUT NONE OF IT STUCK

ORGANIC DRUMPF MEMES LITERALLY DOMINATED THE INTERNET SO STRONGLY THEY BLED INTO REAL MEDIA AND REAL LIFE, A SUBSTANTIAL EFFECT ON THE YOUTH VOTE

AND Sup Forums BEING FOR DRUMPF IS PERFECTLY LOGICAL, HE WAS THE ANTIESTABLISHMENT COUNTERCULTURE UNDERDOG THAT WOULD CAUSE THE MOST BUTTHURT
A HUMAN EMBODIMENT OF THE ULTIMATE SHITPOST, Sup Forums INCARNATE IN POLITICAL FORM

AND THE BUTTHURT HAS BEEN UNPRECEDENTED, WORTH IT NOTSORRY 8 YEARS LIBKUCKS :^)

Somewhere along the way the formula of trolling the audience for attention stopped working, and it started making people hate Tim instead.

>i met eric wareheim at an adult swim upfront party

damn that's pretty cool, dude seems like a nice guy. Would have been fun to see a Q&A thread with him even though it probably would have gone to shit

he was very nice, and yeah would have been cool.. oh well :^/

I met Tim in Glendale, CA. At a place called the Americana. He was a real weirdo and a total creep.

Does the real Swaglord know you're impersonating him online?

Kek

>I'm schizophrenic
Thanks for letting us know user

>Projecting this hard.
Time to take the meds.

>duped by russian bots/shills and a NY conman who hasn't done absolutely anything but whine on twitter while turning murica into a joke
>"aaha t-take that libcucks muh tears"

>baiting this hard.
>on Sup Forums.

>reality
>"l-lol u just b8ing"

americans are this retarded

Definitely triggered.

I bet that snowflake identifies as an attack helicopter top kek

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU

I'm pretty sure at this point that Tim has lost it all. His 15 minutes of fame were meager, and ended long ago. Now he's paying expensive alimony and his wife has custody of the kids. He's doing a live show that's just not selling tickets. Worse yet literally no one is watching his latest season of Decker. It's one of the lowest rated shows in Adult Swim history. Infomercials on other channels are out performing it.

Heidecker is another good word to add to my filter list.

sorry, but the 3 autists that watch his show couldnt possibly come up with that amount of money

Gotta add kino on there.

This
\It was never this bad

I still love Tim, and Eric for that matter. On Cinema is amazing, the latest season of Decker is pretty great, definitely better than the last season, and I really enjoyed most of Bedtime Stories. I'm seeing their live show this week and I expect that will be immensely entertaining too

If this sounds like a shill post, I'm sorry. I'm drunk and this was the best I could do to string together words in a coherent fashion

I have a very distinct memory of very positive Tim and Eric threads while season 4 of Awesome Show was airing, and the first 3 On Cinema Oscar Specials had numerous threads with at least 300 posts each as they were airing

Gregg's been doing his own (critically acclaimed) thing for ages, but its nothing like the work of Tim and Eric. Neil Hamburger touches on some of the same things Tom Goes To The Mayor and Awesome Show do, but I wouldn't call them similar

Tom Goes To The Mayor is very MDEish in terms of what it lampoons and how it does it. Its too bad their respective fanbases are so politically incompatible thanks to the hyper liberalism that's emerged over the past decade alienating so many from the center left

Yes, before his politics no longer aligned with le Meme God Emperor his work was well received here.

lel

Its really sad honestly. People shit on Tim because of his stance on Donald Trump, but he's stated repeatedly during some of his more sincere moments in interviews and Office Hours that he also disavows many of the beliefs and actions of the vocal ultra-left. Unfortunately Sup Forums-denizens can't see past his criticisms of the Trump administration and view him as a lefist caricature

I have always liked both Tim Heidecker and Sam Hyde, and I still like both Tim Heidecker and Sam Hyde.

Am I completely alone in this feel?

No, you aren't. You're just quiet about it, like the rest of us. No one wants to hear from us

i like his comedy, but he is an absolutely pathetic bore in real life.

You're unironically the people that can save the internet.

i didn't know you could do this!

that's a small list, my filter list is about a page long including the insufferable trips

>he is an absolutely pathetic bore in real life.
You know him then? Do tell.

Eric is better.

well, no. but his tiwtter stuff gives me enough glimpse of his non-comedy self

they both make me laugh, but Sam is more real and honest. Tim needs to put away the Andy Kaufman routine and jus b himself :^)

TAEASGJ and everything else they did went to shit after sweet pep Dunn left us ~ RIP ~

they're bringing him back for season 6

Why the fuck are all these people?

i'm not really that much of a sam hyde fan (a couple of his youtube vids are kino but 90% of them are shit), but some of the stuff tim said/tweeted in that saga just made me lose respect for him.

i liked tim back when he was the kind of guy who was always in character and seemed to never give a fuck about anything.

I still enjoy on cinema and his podcast, but admittedly I don't get hung up on political bullshit or care about Sam Hyde at all. Honestly all of that shit can go fuck itself.

what podcast?

Only newfags ever loved that lolsorandumb faggot. He heralded the end of core oldfag AS programming.

Office Hours