What if it were to go on?

could've we seen other classic rouges in later season? the only one who've made it were Man-Bat, Penguin(in-name only),Killer-Croc, Ra's Al Ghul, Deathstroke and Two-Face

Well, Bruce Wayne would have to come back from the dead.

when's the earliest dc gonna commish a stand alone batman series?

Reminder that the hardcore-fans were hating on this cause Alfred was using guns, the very thing batman hates but seems cool with it in this incarnation

omg. Loved this series so much. But I still hate how deathstoke killed bruce wanye a batman, thats only batman and nothing else would be boring and seem half baked. As seen from arrow after s2

I still hold that "Anarky" was actually an attempt at developing Red Hood as a criminal before making him Joker, but with a different name to avoid giving away where his plot was going.

I hated Alfred for being some weird special ops guy pushing him instead of the father figure reminding him to be Bruce Wayne

The joke being that guns were never meant to be a major thing for Alfred. The just wanted him to be doing something actiony in the teaser image to show people he was a more hands-on Alfred than usual.

but that's what triggered the fans, well the hardcore ones

i miss those lips

I would've liked to have seen Preston Payne's Clayface. He would've been an excellent compromise between a known villain, but an obscure character by himself. Hugo Strange would've also been a great addition. Otherwise, stick to the obscure foes as much as possible.

He was both, though. He tries to convince Bruce to stop being Batman and let Katana do it, but also knows he can't stop him and ultimately recognizes Batman does a lot of good.

It was still fun when they fucked with Batfags, though, like in pic related.

They're still trying to ease back into action cartoons. Besides, they're doing toy-friendly Batman animation with Batman Unlimited, so I don't see them having the urge for a Batman show like before.

They absolutely ruined Anarchies character. They tried to make him the Joker 2.0, but failed miserably

I didn't like Anarky, but he wasn't that much like the Joker, unless you think TDK was a completely accurate take on the character.

He technically didn't even do anything. He just sat back and watched shit happen.

I would've liked to see a couple more classic villains like Mr. Freeze or Riddler. Particularly the former since they need more sympathetic villains.

Still mix in obscure dudes like KGBeast or Ratcatcher. Maybe Nocturna, since she was planned.

i would've liked to see penny plunderer, and the giant penny

I was kinda sad they never did an evidence show in the room.

The Soultaker would've been a great start for one.

Barbra woulld finaly have a decent romantic intrest of her very own.

tfw Micheal holt will never appear as an outsider

You can hold that, but it's completely wrong.

It could have been salvaged but it was probably for the best.

That was pretty jarring. They had already set up Holt and everything, and then nothing.

I would've preferred a Mr. Terrific team up over a Manhunter one.

What made him so appealing to you, user?

Aside from the fact Alfred using guns was barely a thing anyway people need to understand that Batman hasn't always been against the use of guns.

>hardcore-fans
Those obviously weren't hardcore fans because Batman is okay with Alfred (and other non-trained individuals) using guns for self defense. You don't see Batman going after cops because of their guns, do you? Though that would be an interesting Elseworlds, where Batman the it's to eliminate guns.

Kek. What's the sauce on that?

Some Comic-Con presentation. I think it was 2012 or 2013.

>where Batman the it's

>Barbra woulld finaly

>Anarchies character

Deathstroke's not a Batman villain.

Honestly, I was OK with getting away fro the usual suspects. I think even the Penguin hints were pushing it.

Why? Did the showmakers deny it?

Tell that to Ben Affleck.

>deathstoke killed bruce wanye