How can you be a white anti-illegal immigrant advocate when whites came to America illegally and brought with them...

How can you be a white anti-illegal immigrant advocate when whites came to America illegally and brought with them crime and disease?

It's so hypocritical.

yes when a new culture forcibly takes over an old one it's not pretty

why would anybody want such a thing to happen again??

Because we don't want what happened to the Indians to happen to us. Because we are putting our own culture's interests before someone else's. Because we're not sorry for being more successful than the Indians. Deal with it.

oops. wrong pic.

Europe didn't SEND anyone, dipshit.

Repeating bad decisions does nothing to absolve bad decisions.

idk if it even was illegal there were like hundreds of tribes but no actual form of government

How'd it work out for the indians?

Why do you say we should let ourselves befall that same fate?

>Something that happened hundreds of years ago
Should of had a better immigration policy :^)

You do realize this analogy means Donald Trump is correct.

Bullshit. America was made by workers that acted responsibly with their cities.
We made a government that functions. We were founded by people seeking religious freedome and people that wanted to farm.

Immigrants fucked up their own countries and just want to use america as a big reset button, or get free gibs me dats.

also injuns didnt farm all that much in the north, they repeatedly abandon agriculture.

Roll anyway.

Obvious troll, and
1 post by this ID
Come on, Sup Forums. You're better than this.

>whites came to America illegally

I wasn't aware that the Natives had immigration laws.

conquest!=immigration and if anything this image is antiimmigration

Hefty difference between conquest and immigration.

>Didn't send their best
>literally created the United States and its cities

Maybe they should've known better than to play indian giver with killers?

And they conquered the savage natives and built the greatest nation in the world.

So fuck you, 'Murica Poo in Loo

Basically this.
whites deserve their ethnic homelands like any other people. Until 1965 the immigrant to the USA was a free white person of good moral character

You're all forgetting that native tribes didn't have immigration laws. To them it was just disputes about land to farm and hunt on, they didn't have citizenship tests.

Well first of all, assuming this isn't bait which I'm sure it is

They didn't send all of their killers and rapists over here.. who the fuck ever said that? Most of the original people were military men and militias being sent over to scout the land.
Any murdering and raping that happened was solely in the name of conquering lands, as was the custom at the time.
Spanish people fucking slaughtered natives south of the Mexican border and forcibly integrated them by raping their women, but nobody ever brings up Spanish oppression of South America.

Secondly, when the pilgrims and first American settlers came over, they were freedom fighters, fighting for liberty and justice, not some fucking sand niggers trying to install Sharia law.
I think there's a little bit of a difference.

Talk about fucking hypocritical.

nice b8 m8
> owing infinitely for a logical fallacy in a word about non-mutual zero-sum game

but people invested ages of effort on building progress into America
politicians aren't managers of the managers of businesses,

>saged
Guess those open borders were a mistake.
We should really learn from history my 1 post friend.

>He thinks white people buying land off mongs with beads was a bad thing.

How can you illegally immigrate to a place with no laws? that is inhabited by inbred savages?

if the indians had of arrested and deported us maybe they would still own and run this country. i'm a white anti-illegal immigrant advocate because this is our country now and i don't want us to end up like the indians

Where's the hypocrisy?
I know that the nation I live in is the way it is because of violent conquest.
That doesn't mean I have to approve of violent conquest.

you have it wrong. these people are masochists who WANT to end up like the prairie niggers. grill them on it they will literally tell you its a good thing

Does anyone have any links or memes that disprove that stupid "smallpox blankets" story the left always pulls out as 'proof of genocidal intent'?

The pic is just proving Trump right.
If an Indian said that ''they aren't sending they're best, they're rapists'' etc it doesn't mean he hates the British. It doesn't make him racist. It's a fact. People did come to his little shitty tribe and start taking land. They were right. Trump is right.

And what these guys said
Why should Whites be blamed because Natives were an objectively weaker culture?

btw i say this all as half native american

There's a difference between settling a land and building a society on it and illegally entering an existing society to leech off the hard work of others.

We did not come illegally. Cite the statute we disobeyed.

>crime

Cite the indian statutes we disobeyed.

Lets put it another way, how can you be an anything pro illegal immigrant if you acknowledge what happened to the native americans was bad?

yeah..

roll

Rollerino

>White people guilty for something centuries ago
>Non-whites not held accountable for crimes they are committing RIGHT NOW

>You're all forgetting that native tribes didn't have immigration laws. To them it was just disputes about land to farm and hunt on, they didn't have citizenship tests.
This is exactly the point, plus why America should use a primitive sistem like the natives had?

Why do they expect that everyone else wants to self-genocide? Do progressives really live in such a bubble that they think all Americans hate their own culture as badly as they do?

Roll and see

I'm sure the paleoamericans who came before the 'native' americans would love to point out your hypocrisy in using them to talk about genocide... But they are all fucking dead.

So you admit you want to genocide ourselves unintentionally like the native americans?

And im the one who's racist?

I'm over half native, but I look whiter than red.
The wall leads to a door, and through the door we'll improve how we manage admittance, hopefully people will apply and enter during the same president's term as opposed to waiting a decade for approval. Steps in the right direction I guess.

Rollin for my bitch

>muh diseases
If they sent people that wanted to form a peaceful alliance with the natives, they'd still be dealing with the disease.

roll it

rollan

also op is a fag

No I'm not you fucking moron, re read my post and think about it

What law was broken, again? Because it seems to me that they were originally welcomed, at least by some tribes. the Spanish couldn't have conquered the Aztec Empire if it weren't for the tens of thousands of natives who backed them. the British and French were in much the same position.

I did not colonize and settle America. What the fuck dont you comprehend about that Jorge?
OP why did you support the Spanish Inquisition, sacrifice people, subjugate people to slavery?
>inb4 Im not Spanish, Aztec, anything else
Almost every civilization espoused unethical, inhumane ideas, and practiced egregious activities in some part of their history at the very least.
Unless you build a time machine or enter a wormhole, you cant alter the past but you can change the present and mold the future.
The issue you raise, we want to halt from occuring again. Fuck you for having a double standard. You understand it was wrong the first time. Why would you repeat it?
>You did it to us first.
No. Your ancestors suffered not you fuckhead.

>came to America illegally
>American education

America wasn't even a country yet dumbfuck

They didn't come here illegally.

The Indians didn't have a Nation with laws to break.

If a picture is saying that immigrants are dangerous, and you are agreeing with the message of that picture, then would you say Trump's opinion (hint: which is the same as the one stated on the picture) is correct?

> conquering and getting conquered are the same thing

top cuck

dog bless

This.

Indians didn't have a country or systems of government

1. nobody got sent there
2. indians were primitive fucks so "their" territory was unmarked and used huge ammounts of lands to feed themselves because they didn't even fucking discover proper sedentary agriculture
3.It was a hostile takeover

roll :3

does not belong here but I'll take it

Deus gavolt!!!

I am a conqueror.
Next.

Here's an old quote that pretty much sums up the problem with many illegal aliens.
"Men did not love Rome because she was great, She was great because men loved her."

I/e the people of Rome loved rome and did everything to keep it great which in the result made it great. The illegals coming over dont love Rome because of that reason, they love it because its free money, when a new rome emerges they will flock there and the original men would still stay because of their loyalty.

tldr: most illegals dont give a shit about america just our resources and will move on if this place fell to their 3rd world level.

Oh it's easy
those are lies

When Syrians sent their people to europe they didn't send the best.

They sent Rapists, Dumbasses, and Terrorists.

=)

White people and European culture are superior to anything Arabs can bring.

Fuck you cunt, I am native american and letting in a bunch of beaners doesn't help us at all. We don't want to lose our jobs and have beaners spreading drugs and other bullshit on the rez.

The worst thing is people often see us and automatically assume we are Mexicans and that we will do dirty jobs for less pay.

except oil

>immigrants were killers land stealers and generall assholes years ago
>SO LETS LET THEM IN TODAY AFTER HAVING JUST COMPLAINED ABOUT ALL THE BAD SHIT THEY DID PREVIOUSLY
no, the only hypocrite here is you, who also happens to be a total retard.

might as well

The Great Law of Peace.

Rolling.

Arabs produce some nice things too nowatimsayin

I would love to rape her

*should have

Wasn't the Indians who put Armstrong on the moon, they worshipped it or some shit

That looks more like a Persian than an Arab.

How can you tell? She looks Latina to me.

They actually did send their best though, but still also included being the best at killing...

You realize that that's actually a far better argument for our position than it is for yours, right?

You only get to write laws if you can write.

Shiny beads

She looks far too light skinned to be Latina. Her name is also Gita Hadizadeh, which doesn't sound very Latino to me.

>unzips dick

Roll for quads

lol roll