What did this ethnic Brit mean by this?

What did this ethnic Brit mean by this?

He said allalu ahkbar or something?

WE

THE ETERNAL TOOTH STRIKES AGAIN

Head shoulders knees and toes knees and toes.

I feel like I'm living in an alternate universe

It's his mating pose

>I feel like I'm living in an alternate universe

Come home, white man! Come home.

He means that he's an ape. Seriously, that's what apes do.

I actually am 100% white and I am unironically coming home to Europe. I will make many babies and my sons will fight in the revolution.

Sure thing Josè

Which country in Europe?

QUINTESSENTIALLY

I am looking into studying in Austria, Germany, Denmark, or Czech. I have not decided, it also depends on who admits me. It will be for my Master's.

Americans are still highly respected in Germany. Our open and inclusive society will welcome you with open arms.

>will welcome you with open arms

Careful not to fall for it AmeriLard bro...

Is this sarcasm I detect?

The numbers dont lie, Kraut

I wish I was there in Dresden to see the little AYRAN children melting on the pavement

THE ETERNAL ANGLO IS UNSTOPPABLE

HITLER COULDN'T SAVE YOU FROM US

Not at all, Germans may oppose your foreign policy and your leadership choices and the rampant turbo capitalism, but Americans themselves are really highly respected.

I know a Czech girl in Germany but I feel like I would be doing a disservice to the life of Germany to make babies with her. Should I try and find a German waifu instead?

Why not a boifu? :^)

what are some good universities in Germany for Master's program in Comp Sci?

TUM in Munich and TU Berlin have a good reputation.

>Berlin
>Munich
>current year

Nothing like the smell of ARYAN BLOOD gets me up in the morning. God I love it, just goes to show how SUPERIOR THE ETERNAL ANGLO is to the subhuman ARYAN WEAKLING.

M for Mehmet the shitposting Turk

What? I live in Munich, the quality of life here is great, living in Bavaria is great, the vicinity to Austria, Switzerland and Italy is awesome.

Berlin is ugly, weird and awesome at the same time, it's the perfect city for students.

I appreciate your help
I will look into TUM