Start dating a chink

>Start dating a chink
>White women all start acting passive aggressive, especially in public
Why does this happen? I thought liberals wanted diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw
phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html#jCp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you made this thread yesterday

don't know what you're talkin about m8

look here matey, you fuckin get smart with me cunt i'll fuckin knock your fuckin block off, swear to fucking god cut the fuckin cheek out

Mind sharing a few stories about this?

TELL EM THAT FOOKIN CUNT

it's cause he cant get a real girlfriend.

White women hates that white men have other alternatives to mate with.

This is definitely true. My experience exactly. It's just an inferiority complex.

Ooh! I know the answer to this question: banans

yeah righto cuz, I think that drongo went into fuckin hidin like a lil fuckin dropkick cunt that he is. I tell ya what, he isn't even fuckin worth it. fuckin dog cunt

No one likes women/ men from their own tribe being taken away. A white girl loves to flaunt about how progressive/ rebellious she is for sucking a black cock but they'll lose their shit if you bring as asian girl into the equation. Everyone hates interracial relationships unless they're the ones getting their genitals touched.

KEVIN STOP BEIN A KUNT MATE

fuck off poofter or I'll stick that banana somewhere you faggots love

Wow.

It's just like what you Sup Forumsaks are like when you see white women with blacks.

>knew this thread was going to be made by either a leaf, Aussie or kiwi

Are you there God? It's me, user.

you takin the piss are ya ya pom cunt?

dating a latino. she is fat. feels bad.

>it's cause he cant get a real girlfriend.
You know I just don't get the rationale behind this. I've heard plenty of people say when a white guy has an Asian gf, she isn't a real gf. This doesn't make any sense, just because you don't like asians, or at least don't like the fact that some white dudes date asians, doesn't mean it isn't real.

But here's me assuming there was any thought process at all behind your statement.

that's just trev, don't mind him mate, hes a dickhead

Says the paki on Sup Forums

FUCKIN .... KEVIN

Says the nigger on Sup Forums

classic aussies

>dating a latino
>Australia
???

Did you even read the post?
Personally I find it cool to know that white men and women have instinctive negative reactions to racemixing degenerates

Maybe there is hope after all.
phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html#jCp

The fuckin' runt of the litter and now you're just a dead set cunt

Holy shit that is how Aussies talk to each other ALL THE FUCKING TIME

Wow that has nothing to do with anything. Not only are you making a maymay assumption but you're also using adhominem.

Why is guy ferrari trying to blow up that azns brain

>white women dates a black guy
>she's just a coal burning whore trying to back at daddy

>white man dates an asian woman
>this is a perfectly normal and acceptable relationship

Stay classy Sup Forums

>It's just like what you Sup Forumsaks are like when you see white women with blacks.
Everyone is like this whether you like it or not. The majority of people have to actively repress their instincts to ignore the disgust they feel when they see interracial couples. Most Sup Forumsaks just run with it and come her to complain.

Kek

Post more videos pls

they're just useful idiots, here to propagate the white "leftist" female agenda
you never know, they might just be rewarded one day.

>dating niggers = dating asians

look, I'm being fuckin deadly serious here mates, that shit isn't a fuckin joke kevvys mum was doin a bit too much of that fuckin meth at the time back in 87 ,there was some nasty shit going round drewy cooked it up in his van and it went fuckin sour, anyhow that doesn't matter. just fuckin cool it, stop pickin on the little tacka, he's alrite, just fuckin cool it

your a fucking sad cunt if your going out with a chick. i seriously doubt you are and wholeheartedly believe this thread is bullshit, but on the chance its true, you are a sad cunt and will probably have a 30yo indonesian wife when you are 60 and senile

Kevin
no

28 yo white man dating a 27 yo Taiwanese woman. Ask away.

if your goin out with a chik haha
girls are alright ay, but there not like the real thing

chill m8s

hi 21 drunk here are you fuggin her right?

>Date nigger

>Date asian

These are apparently the same thing.

fuck off gook n stop using our lingo

white men who go out of their way to date asians, are probably doing so because of the attitude an asian gf would have (far more submissive), which is because they are inherently beta males

ultimately dating outside of your people and culture because you dont fit in yourself

Not sure what you mean. Yes, we have sex.

White women don't like it because they cannot compete with the thinner and more feminine oriental who represent a threat to their leveraging of pussy to whip/control men.

Yeah ik thats honestly what most of pol thinks but I personally don't have an issue with white chicks dating black dudes. It would be complete hypocrisy if I did because I'm white and I've never even dated a white girl.

People have different prejudices. Also Sup Forums isn't a hivemind.

WURRRRRRRRRLLLSTAAAAHHHH

alright all i wanted to know
wish you luck

Quintessentially Canadian.

What causes the introvert/shy/beta et al. in males? Is it low confidence? Is it correlated with penis size or how ugly they look or something? I don't understand why I see so many guys in real life acting so bashful, the whole beta thing seems like it's harder to be a part of than not honestly.

Why isn't your average guy pulling whites/Asians/anything t᠎bh?

Both members of both situations deserve death or exile.

2 words

Single Mothers

top kek

Implying your Girlfriend is not Maga

what do u think of my OC?

Look up a study in testosterone levels throughout the last two centuries

It's probably quite literally caused by processed foods or estrogen from cattle farming ending up in water.

DEEJAY RACEMIXER AYY!!!

Scholmo is in da house
Racemixin ready to rouse
By me crafty Jew mouse
Sucking ye shekels like louse

PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS IN THE AIRRRRRRR

your a ripe lil faggot aren't ya
world star!!?? fuckin little cunt with your black fella jive talkin hippidy hop hop

lol @ that pic

Oh. You're in oz. That explains it.

'Racism' is one of those words where, we say it, and aussies say it, and it sounds like it's the same thing, but it's not.

Generally speaking, from an american perspective, aussies are all deeply and unapologetically racist - against Australians, south Asians, Islanders of every sort.

But to them, racism is something different. It's saying or acting that way openly, in public. Most of them are deathly afraid of 'being racist' - i.e. being recorded saying something absurdly overly the top racist and vile and then being exposed publicly for it. But whispering the same thing with a conspiratorial wink? That's not racist in oz, that's normal.

It's a very strange world down there. I would get out if you can.

I'm more comfortable with White women dating Kangs than kangs. It's more about the race than it being interracial.

Obama's mother is jewish

why do you call them liberals? you should be saying greens or summin?

I think this board is for adults
so fuck off

see Women DO NOT objectively raise kids.

A man can raise a daughter and a son and they'll turn out just fine.

A woman will fuck it up with her inherent insanities, run amok without a man able to keep her in line.

Asians are the niggers of the East. Stop encouraging racemixing.

Are these the aussie bants I've heard so much about? I'm finally seeing them with my own eyes and I'm in tears.

Kind want to go on a date with an Asian girl but I kind of also fucked up my chances
> get matched with asian girl on a dating website
> get really drunk one night and send her a text "wanna go out" for the bants
> she messages back "yes please."
> don't talk to her for ages
> a couple months go buy
> send her another message
> she sends nudes (don't have em anymore, they were on Kik but I reformatted my phone)
> I send dickpix
> she starts talking dirty saying how she would fuck me, and asking where I'd cum on her, etc
> couple weeks go by
> she moved back up to Inverness...

suck a fat chode u homo

I think feminism has seriously cucked western men. I grew up in South Africa with a very mucho/ racist culture with very traditional values. I pull women continuously because I'm not scared of them and I don't worship them. I don't even consider myself that manly but in Europe I'm an extrovert Chad Thundercock. All I really am is a man's man that enjoys being a dude. Euro men are so fucking feminine and miserable because of it and their women hate them for it.

>groupofmenwatchingtwomonkeysknifefight.jpg

look too close mate and youll fuckin know bout it cunt

Asians are the entirety of the east, fuck u on about mate?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHA

there seems to be shit tons of older guys (40+) with jungle asian new wife, can't blame them t b h

oi don't fuckin hurt my feelings poofter

da fuk u be sayin?

ayo bois, dis wack ass cracka frum lyk englind or sumshit finna catch an L lmao

lil fuccboi ass nigga be beefing wit a real muthafugin kang, reel og. yaherd?

cum in muh hood i keel u, dis rite hur muh kangdom

keked so hard I woke my wife's son up

that's a perfectly healthy and natural response

Arabs confirmed better than East Asians

nam fucked a lot of cunts up, empathisin with the fuckin enemy

shouldnt have dissed my wife's son's drawing then u dole bludge

Topkek cunts

righto righto fuckin settle down chimperino
your the king of the fuckin jungle

That's what happens when you get stationed in Korea. Two of my Army buddies came out of there with wives. One with a Korean and one with a white South African somehow.

Whites on average are smarter than blacks. Asians on average are smarter than whites. Difference?

ILL JUST KEEP POSTING THE SAME THREAD ALL FUCKING DAY EVERY FUCKING DAY

Do you get paid or this is a hobby for you?

Include me in the screencap

das rite

punk ass cracka ass bitch ass cracka be talkn all hard be4 he knew i got muh nigga wit me. lmao smdh pham

where yo wallet at bitch. me n muh bois be starvn on dez streetz

>>White women all start acting passive aggressive, especially in public
It happens here too, I get some really mean looks in public.

I'm not a dole bludger cunt, I mean I get the check n shit but I do all sorts of odd jobs here n there. did your fuckin sister last night for example, she raged me out n all

No one is getting paid to shill on Sup Forums

Just call it Asian racemixing general next time

femanon here, why does Sup Forums love asian women?