Disney Parks Thread

So did you guys see Disney Parks changed around Princess Jasmine from Aladdin on Friday in all her appearances to this dress?

Anyone know why? I hope its temporary. You can't even tell its her now.

Other urls found in this thread:

kennythepirate.com/2016/09/04/whats-the-deal-with-jasmines-new-costume/
youtube.com/channel/UCELLFDOEU6RDA6BVszZos8g/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=W7L-PW_y-GI&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTLUXuDSpzA
youtube.com/watch?v=nnzUQDKFszo
youtube.com/watch?v=NSUIyDxwN8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You can't even tell its her now.

how many other vaguely ethnic princesses are there?

do they do costume changes for the weather/seasons?

disney princesses have been brainwashed by feminism

I like the newer look 10/10. She doesn't look like a bellydancing whore anymore

Bellydancing whores are great though.

I hate the newer look 0/10. She doesn't look like a bellydancing whore anymore

Because exposed skin is #problematic user. Are you honestly trying to trigger the Americans?

Lol, legitimate question is ignored. You are prolly right about the seasonal wardrobe.

Correct me if I'm wrong but she still has the Tiara so that makes her a princess.

For parades and events yeah. They have some top tier costume artist/ seamstress working for them

Was it rainy?

THE OLD COSTUME WAS OFFENSIVE TO ISLAM
OUR LAW WILL BE YOUR LAW
YOUR POLICE ARE POWERLESS

This probably. Autumn is starting soon, wouldn't want a princess sneezing all over those kids.

WHAT IS FLESHTONE MATERIAL? Dont they already do that on Aladdin?

I mean the Genie himself is shirtless and nobody says jack.

If someone is trigger sensitive, why are they watching a Disney movie with the same outfit?

This isn't the UK, Muhammed

Because through the power of action they were clearly able to change it. Sjw don't fear stuff that is offensive. They take it head on and change it for the better. That's the (W)arrior in sjw.

To the point everything triggers them.

What's next? Wrap Ariel in a sail?

Already been discussed

kennythepirate.com/2016/09/04/whats-the-deal-with-jasmines-new-costume/

But isn't Jasmine supposed to be sexy?

Sup Forums really is tumblr holy shit

yes

there's a thread on cgl with tons of examples

I hope its just that. Its kind of cheesy that they'd lose her authentic look.

If she's being harassed at Epcot, maybe they should rethink the drinking?

You're the only one that seems triggered by the fix though. Good luck correcting it

How the fuck is it a fix?

/thread
Its obviously this

this supposedly was for one of the cruises.

here is a different take of a winter version of her outfit.

Haven't read the thread yet, but as always INB4

>I'm going next month
>I just got back, but we are going back in a months or so
>We are totally rich, and can afford multiple trips to the point that we know every nook and cranny of the park cast members, and it's gift shops
>I'm going two months from now.

And and of course after I post this the obligatory ...

>Sucks to be a poorfag loser
>You seem sad why don't you kill yourself
>Check out this poor faggot.

All in the name of childhood innocence, and the magic.

It truly is all so magical*

I guess Disney doesn't want her showing off naughty skin anymore. Just finish the job and cover all the princesses up with Burqas while you're at it Disney, Christ!

>Christ

I believe his dads teachings would have had her killed for showing skin

So they changed one outfit she wore to another. So what?

Disney Land Genie is terrifying

Is there a comfier Disney Park youtube series than DIS Unplugged?

>That episode where they talk to cast members about the themeing and secrets and shit
>Discovery Island is supposed to be an island where anything swept up in hurricanes end up hence why it has so many styles and animal species
>The natives carved the tree of life with the faces of animals from their original homeland

>Harambe is supposed to be an old colonial fort and harbor that got turned into a town when the Europeans left
>There are markings where the fortifications used to be
>Tusker House is supposed to be a hotel built in the old barracks and has Mainstreet level ambient noises and details
>There are torn up posters for rival safari companies that have been torn down or vandalized by Kilimanjaro Safari workers

>edited
This isn't even about giving her a new look or they would have given her something awesome like image related. They just want to cover up her chest, and tummy. I wonder how they are going to cover up Ariel ....wait forget I even asked that. I don't want to give the up tight soccer mom higher ups who work at disney any ideas.

Yes, but it's still hot as hell in Florida. They don't need to cover up anyone yet.

I would just like to take this moment to say that I hate the new Mickey and Minnie face molds and they can go suck a dick

Yep, and it seems they got Minnie Mouse as well. They took away her red lipstick and purple eye shadow makeup. They also made her nose bigger so that there is no difference between the male Mickey face and the female Minnie face.

Very progressive times indeed.

If Ariel's midriff goes away for the parade or her grotto, I will cut a bitch

Skin cancer! 99% of city workers uniforms are long sleeved down here regardless of the heat thanks to... you guessed it, skin cancer

I always thought the Minnie lipstick was weird.
It already lacked the proper cartoon proportions, so it made it look even more like a creep in a suit.

The new one at least looks like the character in a more on-model way, even though it looks a bit janky.

Jasmine meets in a covered area in both Epcot and MK, though.

The image OP posted was taken indoors. There's literally no excuse to cover her up at an indoor meet and greet.

Doesn't Aladdin take place in China though?

The tale from 1001 nights? Yes.
The Disney movie? No.

If it isn't then most likely the actresses who played Jasmine got tired of weirdos ogling them.

Sadly they actually have started covering up Ariel in her mermaid form at her indoor meet and greets. They gave her a fancy jacket. I didn't save the images, but if I find them before the thread 404s I'll share them.

What's even the fucking point of this? People go to these parks to see characters from the movies they watched and loved, not this shit.
I'm honestly surprised tumblr isn't bitching about them using some stuffy looking pale girl too.

It's just the fall/winter clothes...

Then they should've done a better job at making them not look like complete shit.

>The new one at least looks like the character in a more on-model way, even though it looks a bit janky.

The old Mickey and Minnie were the last vestiges of 1980s Disneyland. Nostalgia was the only reason those butt-ugly costumes were kept, looking no more like Mickey than like Andy Panda. Lipstick on Minnie, on the other hand, was actually the way she was drawn in domestic comics at the time (see pic related).

It's amazing to me that the heads have finally been updated. They still look like dolls, but at last rather appealing dolls, not ugly shits.

>the actresses who played Jasmine got tired of weirdos ogling them.
Hasn't been an issue for the past 20 plus years that the character has been at the park.

Also the occasional male weirdos aren't half as bad or creepy as the middle age females who stock some of the male characters like Jack Sparrow, Peter Pan, and Gaston.

Don't believe me? Check out this middle age womans Youtube channel .

youtube.com/channel/UCELLFDOEU6RDA6BVszZos8g/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=W7L-PW_y-GI&t=3s

She goes to the park every other fucking day to stock and record the same actor who plays Gaston for hours, and started a Youtube channel dedicated to him.

Shes not even a major Gaston fan. Shes after the guy who plays him. It's even gone to the point were she follows the same male actor wherever he goes even when hes not playing Gaston. He got assigned to play Prince Eric once, and her creepy ass followed and recorded him there as well.
>video very related.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTLUXuDSpzA

Every now, and than you'll see the poor guy look over at her camera in the videos with a worried look in his eyes.
I don't mean to call this woman out or anything but, before you go around saying that guys are the problem you best check your Crystal ball again, user.

Woman can be way more aggressive and creepier around male characters because since they are female and "non threatening" they feel like they can get away with more stuff like touching them in odd places.

If instead of a woman it was a male following lets say Princes Jasmine around for months he wouldn't have been arrested by day two. At the very least someone working secret security would have approached him to have a talk about what he was doing.

> liking the old ones

user, I

CHRIST

What the hell was Walt thinking when he borrowed those horrifying Icecapade costumes to use in his park.

RIP 80s and 90s Mickey Mouse.

>What the hell was Walt thinking when he borrowed those horrifying Icecapade costumes to use in his park.
He was probably too busy working on the actual park and probably a week before opening realized "Oh shit, I need Mickey Mouse in the park."

Looks like the Pocahontas on the right had her makeup gun set to whore.

At the risk of upsetting someone I will say that I'm ok with the new Beast costume. Can't wait to see him at the parks soon.

I like the foot shape on the older costume a little more but everything else is a big improvement.

I wouldn't working as a costume actor at the park for a few weeks just to see what it's like.

I read the mascots there get tons of people hitting on them.

>had her makeup gun set to whore
>My sides
I actually didn't notice the heavy make up as much as I did the fact the the one on the right looked younger, and was dressed the way Pocahontas should be dressed while the one on the left looked way older, and her body is covered up from the neck down.

>Tumblr witch hunting and "not muh"
I hate special snowflake white people.

You don't belong in this echo chamber!

Found the image of Mermaid Ariel in her new jacket outfit thing. I don't even know what you would call it really. All I know is that it's intended to cover up her, cleavage, shoulders, and arms

It's called a shawl

You think DisneyLand Genie is terrifying??
Well than talk a look at what he looks like overseas!

Looks like a capelet to me.

>I hate special snowflake white people.
I hate to break it to you user, but white people are the largest groups of people who can afford to visit Disney parks regularly often.

Need proof ?
Check out this 5hr long line to ride the new Frozen ride at Disney world. It's a sea of white people. I think I counted maybe 3 non-whites in the whole line.

youtube.com/watch?v=nnzUQDKFszo

Everyone here has it wrong. Clearly they're giving one of the best Disney sequels some well-deserved acknowledgement.

5h? I don't love my kid that much

When will that sexy animal girl from the Aladdin cartoon get some well-deserved acknowledgement?

She's wearing her wedding dress from Aladdin 3. So she's actually becoming a queen.

>She doesn't look like a bellydancing whore anymore
Spotted the jelly tumbler girl.

Allah is not the father of Christ.

It was indoors. Angry feminist are two e-mails away from forcing Disney to make her start wearing a flipping burka.

Bolero.

>What's next? Wrap Ariel in a sail?
It's already happening

Who knows?

Princes Jasmine is 15 years old. Aladdin was supposed to be younger, but Jeffrey Katzenberg looked at the film, (before it was colored) and didn't believe that someone as smoking hot as Jasmine would go for a 14 year old wimpy looking Aladdin so he forced the animators to re-animate every scene Aladdin was in to age him to 18 years of age.

>Be 18yr old Aladdin
>Sneak into a 15 year old Jasmines bedroom in the middle of the night
>Lie to her about who you in hopes of tricking her into leaving her home in the middel of the night to go on a "magic carpet ride" with you.
>Give her a long sexy goodnight kiss

I'm surprised nobody ever asked Aladdin to have a seat.

You call that madness?

Have some Sora.

This thread makes me want to replay princess trainer

Question: Was it angry feminists? I could imagine the islamic community losing their shit about how she's dressed as well.

Also Jafar was in his late 50s / early 60s when he turned 15 yr old Jasmine into his own personal playtoy, dressed her in a sexy red slave outfit, and wished for Genie to force her to fall desperately in love with him.

Kinda makes you look at this scene in a whole new light doesn't it.

That's only a 3 year difference in age though, and the movie takes place in the distant past so it isn't that much of an issue anyways.

Also looking on google it says age of consent in Saudi Arabia was like 14 before a few years ago anyways, same goes for China if you want to follow the original location of the story too.

Jasmine was legal.

I never knew they had someone in a Sora costume at the parks. Seems like it would have been smarter (and cheaper) to just have a womanlet walk around in makeup than make that disturbing head.

I mean, would you expect anything else from a guy with that facial hair?

Sure its not just cold weather clothes? Summer is kinda ending and it isn't that hot anymore.

That scene really doesn't make sense. He only wanted to marry Jasmine so he could kill her and the Sultan behind their back and become Sultan. But now he's not just Sultan, but the most powerful being on earth aside from Genie, so why does he want her? Is he trying to start a harem?

Best guess is Disney is (literally) pre-emptively covering their asses before anyone actually complains about the costumes. Gauging the cultural climate and whatnot.

>why does he want her?
She's pretty hot.

>I never knew they had someone in a Sora costume at the parks.

They made the costume and only had it out for a week to promote Chain of Memories, after that the creepy fuck was delegated to incredibly rare appearances at Disneyland Paris (hence the DLP in the filename).

>Seems like it would have been smarter (and cheaper) to just have a womanlet walk around in makeup than make that disturbing head.

This was done during the Eisner era.

It was a shitty costume, but that sucks.
At least having Sora and the KH costumes for Goofy, Donald and Mickey popping up for like a week around Halloween at Disney World would've been pretty cool.

I could imagine someone going all allah ackbar on Eurodisney over this.

Pretty good all things considered I've seen that at a convention before and she was spot on which almost c9nfused my sexuality.

Almost

It's always France who has to disappoint.

The islamic community has been bitching about Disney's Aladdin since 1992

The jews (who aren't fans of arabs in general) haven't given a shit about their crying since 1992

He's a documentary about Arabs in Hollywood films.

If you have A.D. D just skip to 1:50. Thats were they actually talk about how pissed they are at Disneys Aladdin.

How Hollywood Vilifies a People - Full Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=NSUIyDxwN8g

I always liked their Halloween theme.

>so why does he want her?
Gee wiz , user I wonder why?

>At least having Sora and the KH costumes for Goofy, Donald and Mickey popping up for like a week around Halloween at Disney World would've been pretty cool.
>Mickey

I believe one exists, but it was only used for a single event in Japan a few years ago.

>popping up for like a week around Halloween at Disney World

To be honest, I'd rather see the Heartless pop as characters for Halloween. It's actually a dream of mine to make a Soldier Heartless costume that's at or near the same level as Disneyland's costumes.

The islamic community complains about everything though.