This is Europe

This is Europe

No, this is Patrick

hard to believe this was, once, long long time ago, the birth place of western civilization...

Is Athens really favela-tier? That's so sad looking.

looks comfy

no wonder their economy is broken....and Brussels expects a country which lives like this to be a productive member of their trade union?

and brits say they have their own culture

Literally looks like Gaza.

Its the arab blood in greece.

Should've made Thessaloniki the capital.

t. Thessalonigger

This.

Are modern Greeks the same people as the ancient? For me, they look like Turks both physically and intellectually.

Turkish girls are alright 2bh

Europe...

That's because Turks are Greeks with Middle Eastern and Asiatic admixture

What a mess.....

WTF Turkey is whiter than Argentina!

Are there any countries besides Iran which have experienced the same dramatic decline as Greece?

India

What the fuck happened to Athens?

This is true. Nearly a thousand years of trading your orthodox Anatolians with Muslim Greeks will do that.

it's one of those cities that looks bad from above, but it's maximum comfy from the streets. better than the opposite, wish happens with american cities

he went to pol
used an Europe flag
changed the file names and used a capital letter

projecting because of his inferiority complex

well the cockroaches overran the place once... times change

how come athens got this big but sparta only has 30 000 people?

the canadian flag is just a single diaspora albanian
manipulative like the polish one

Let's make it an amerimutt thread then?

>no Bulgaria and Greece are really great you butthurt American!
>now let's post mutt memes even though that's what people in my country look like

athenians got overrun by roaches... spartans though small in number today retained control of their own city... lmao...

you dont know what to reply after i came in
so you just posted trash

the city had to take hundret thousands of Greeks after the turks exterminated the Greeks in Anatolia

this is argentina

More heaven

>chilean using EU flag
yeah I think I know him, he even uses it when talking with our countrymen in spanish

Bravo OP, your thread got moved to bant

this actually is btw

It kinda looks like Diagonal Norte in Buenos Aires

>-h-visit-madrid-1080x475.jpg
>madrid
Yeah, probably Argentina

/his/fag here, the absolute state of you retards is repulsive. Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras (big 3 cities of Greece) look very much like OP's pic for good reason, and if you knew just how bad Greece had it for the past 100 years, let alone under the Ottomans and with the present economic crisis, you might think to refrain from being absolute cunts. Pic related is a "nice" Greek city, Kavala, which narrowly avoided absolute decimation due to it's relative unimportance. There are "nice" Greek cities.

I like how you act like I called all of Greece ugly, but ok. Vent it out.

No moron you are just some fucking racist retards,
Athens is a city of 5 million people, more than the entire population of your petty soon to be underwater island, every city in the world has this suburbs to accommodate a large population.

What went wrong?

This is Thessaloniki.

I wasn't insulting you faggot, I said Greece DOES have nice cities, but Athens and Patras were merely villages less than 200 years ago and Thessaloniki was almost completely decimated by fires, bombings and refugees of the Greco-Turkish war. The economic crisis also stunted development in Greece which has had a toll on the replacement of older appartments with newer, updated ones.

people love Athens

Wrong, people love the acropolis, plaka and syntagma square
Stop spamming the same street you insecure retard

i tried civilizing the Sup Forums creatures for 2 years my Greek brother
its pointless

they ignore facts and science completelly due to their inferiority complex
everything you post will be forgotten when the next diaspora turk makes a thread that gets filled with other diaspora apes

do not repeat my mistakes my brother
Greeks are above others for a reason

also part of Athens

he would spam nature pics if he was insecure

Athens is the best city in the world

This is just a part of Patra.
I know my country better than you, you british cucked homophobic moron, to post some ugly places of cities that are literary metropolis with millions of citizens and say this is all of it and claim that a small city like kavala (in fact they are way more beautiful cities of her tier, obviously you know nothing and just google searched in random) is racist bigotry, and yes you are an insulting irish moron, you had that intention from the start.

why are greek posters so hard to side with even when they're right

wew lad I hate grease now, sorry for defending your stupid ass

Fine now? Obviously i am not going to post all the good parts of the city to cope with some far-right extremist english-speaking irish cunt.
Since you have the right to sprout your bullshit nonsense, i have the right to post pictures that deny this bigotry.

gr**ks make sure nobody wants to be their friend

Fucking COMFY

What went wrong?

you need to go back to syria

The guy was a pretender and insulting racist from the start, i don't ask anyone to side with, i am just sick of every lowlife that wants to somehow ease his inferiority complex by bragging against some other, and that's not about be, that i can say for other countries or entire continents like africa or asia for example.

Post the proper one you idiot. Why do you do this to your self? You HAVE nice places (Kalamata,Kavala,Corfu town,Xanthi) and lots of comfy spots like Santorini, Nafplio, Hydra and Monemvasia, you just need to learn how to advertise properly and not be an insecure sperg.

islam

i prefer north africa

Athens looks like shit above but I was there a few months ago, from the ground it looks fine, it has some rundown areas but even those are way better than the banlieus of Paris or the Sharia zones of London.
The city center looks like any European capital. Nothing special but not as ugly as the aerial view makes it seem.
Shittiest Euro capital I've been to is still Helsinki by far.

This is a a part of Thessaloniki for example that looks like this small tier cities.

I have no need to advertise neither i am insecure, probably you are having the need to brag against others.

yeah this, when i was there being in the streets themselves was nice, it just looks bad from afar

what's wrong with helsinki

This is the same picture, you just decided to show what you think is an ugly angle.

Did you make that yourself, Ikibey?

Literally nothing to see or do. Absolutely nothing.

In the same prospect this looks ugly from above.

They have the same iq as arabs, don't take them seriously, they're savages.

Why are you going off on someone who tried to stand up for you?

That's the old town, which is quite small because if you knew anything about your own history, the great fire of Thessaloniki burned down most of the historical high rising buildings and it was shelled im WWII. Thessaloniki used to look like a cultural heaven before it got BTFO

the chad greek doesnt need allies

no
all i do is destroying anti-Greeks by facts science and logic

someones slavic diaspora with inferiority complex

inept turks fucked Anatolia up
Byzantine architecture looked so weird
yet still familiar

Cultural heaven or BTFO according to your criteria, i know more of the city or the country and its history by a tenfolth comparing to you or your bigotry, i know where her good parts,astonish parts or ok parts are.
You are comparing a wooden town of 100.000 people to that of a 1.000.000 million.

This is an ugly part of that perferct pre-1917 town you are talking about.

This was built by Greece during the 1930 unfortunately most of was not lost by fire or wars, there was no serious bombardment of the city during ww2, but during the 1960-1970 and the post-modern architecture trend.

This has nothing to do with Anatolia or Byzantine architecture, iki, I'm trying to explain why Greece's two largest cities are plagued with appartement blocks but deprived of traditional architecture, using facts and historic events, while your countryman keeps attacking me for somehow being racist, even thouh I'm justifying the issues and providing alternatives. But fuck me for even trying.

>1960-1970 and the post-modern architecture trend
Source?

You didn't used neither facts nor historic events, you are just generalizing like any other bigot and from your posts is clear that you were already prejudiced from the start.
I was posting pictures that indeed contradict what the others said (in fact they are many other neoclassical building of the 1930 or 19th century that were not lost due to history but the trends of the 1960s).
i prefer to object against bigotry used for example towards african countries in the same prospect than being a good uncle tom.

those apartments are very cheap, have big balconies, are close to shops and even the shittiest ones have marble grounds

it reminds me of japan

the good thing about Greece is the small size
you can be in the mountains or sea within minutes if you want

i actually hate generic places like these could be anywhere in europe

All of them would have been in greek, you obviously know nothing, furthermore this is tiresome, i had a bad fucking day and i was wrong to spend this time bragging with people from gods nowhere, whatever enough, for sure though now i understand why no one is. particularly favorable towards the west

Alright fucker, since you want me to be racist, I can provide. Let's look into the shithole that is Grease and further damage your already shit reputation.

>Most of the old center of the city was destroyed by the Great Thessaloniki Fire of 1917, which was started accidentally by an unattended kitchen fire on 18 August 1917.[118]The fire swept through the centre of the city, leaving 72,000 people homeless; according to the Pallis Report, most of them were Jewish (50,000). Many businesses were destroyed, as a result, 70% of the population were unemployed.[118]
Gayreeks can't control a kitchen fire
>the total population of approximately 271,157 became homeless.[118]
>a population exchange took place between Greece and Turkey.[115] Over 160,000 ethnic Greeks deported from the former Ottoman Empire
Gr**kshits get deported from their own land and overpopulate their fucked up """cities"""
>During World War II Thessaloniki was heavily bombarded by Fascist Italy(with 232 people dead, 871 wounded and over 800 buildings damaged or destroyed in November 1940 alone),[121]
Another case of Greek incompetence
>After the war, Thessaloniki was rebuilt with large-scale development of new infrastructure and industry throughout the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s.
Retarded Turkish rapeseed don't even consider to rebuild historic heritage but let it rot amidst fugly concrete forests like proper shitskins
Good luck with that economic crisis though, maybe if you burry your head in the ground even harder, your cities might develop!

dont insult Greeks you irish subhuman

I am greek

just like alexander the great

Yes he was great

Was he Macedonian or gr**k?

>only show hypersaturated pictures of the ocean that can make literally any place good
really not helping yourself here, and there ARE good cities with 5mil+ people that don't have your ghettos. Try Taipei, find something there that looks this shit.

Macedonian(hellenic) ofc

Cant you be executed in your country for saying this?

You can take a shit on someones face here and they won't do a thing.
Bunch of cucks

>greeks vs the world ITT
>the world still loses
how pathetic has the west become at this point?

This is Brazil.

not all Greeks are Macedonians
but all Macedonians are Greeks

albanian diaspora with inferiority complex