Remember when Newspaper comics were allowed to be kind of edgy?

Remember when Newspaper comics were allowed to be kind of edgy?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/election-2016/trump-supporters-hate-map-tracing-acts-harrassment-and-violence-rallies-coast-coast
twitter.com/AnonBabble

boom county was too good.

That joke is date

ed.

THPPFT!

A couple months ago I happened to look through the comics section of the LA Times. I don't think I'll ever be doing that again.

Bloom County and it's successors really weren't that edgy. If you want edgy, Boondocks did a strip where Huey says Mario looks like Saddam Hussein.

Truly a lesson to live one's life by...

I remember Dilbert had an arc where they killed off the intern and the attitude was 'well, we have a clone of him so it doesn't really matter that he's dead.' I expect that sort of thing from webcomics but in a newspaper strip it seems cruder somehow.

Are you not reading new Bloom County on Breathed's Facebook page?

>What is Dilbert?

>tfw Adams supports Trump
Made me love Dilbert even more

>Plus, she too might return to beat up the plaintiff.
fucking lol'd

>You're an engineer. Everything you say is abnormal.

Well it's already had some strips about modern companies built on nothing but paper and positive press with stock price having no real correlation to actual worth.

He probably drew a diagram how one man could in fact construct a crypt underneath a how while disturbing little of the surrounding area.

That silly Dilbert.

I don't trust IT experts for the same reason.

It's an engineer thing. No such thing as questions, just problems that need practical solutions.

you have just enlightened someone to the fact that the boondocks was originally a comic strip.

Would've been funnier if he ended it with "About how I expected."

Man, you are legitimately so fucking right.

Is it just me or does Dilbert always ALMOST get it right...

edit when?

nobody cares, waggle your small dick back to Sup Forums

Literally every character in Dilbert is out to kill everyone else, though.

And the main message of that comic is "High-ups are all nitwit fucktards."

Nah, Sup Forums's shit and edgy, thanks though. I figured the anecdote would be interesting considering the author is quite outspoken.

>small dick insult
Truly tumblr

nah he "supports" hillary because he's worried that his neighbors will murder him if he doesn't.

because, like the rest of trump's fanbase, he's delusional.

Yep it isn't like those protesting outside a Trump rally have ever gotten violent..oh wait.

He's lucky he's got a sizeable amount of cash or he probably would be in danger.

Nice dubs alex jones. Bring back joe rogan sometime bill hicks

>Implying Trump supporters are NEVER violent
alternet.org/election-2016/trump-supporters-hate-map-tracing-acts-harrassment-and-violence-rallies-coast-coast

The only thing you can argue is if anti-Trump people have more or a higher degree of violence, but that's all your argument would be.

Trump supporters don't go protesting and starting altercations at Clinton rallies.

All so where are the actual reports when those events happened?

SOMEONE'S self conscious about their micropenis...

your generously-sized snatch has warped your perception on penis size

No, but post more Bloom County