I beat blacks at everything, except

How come I beat blacks at everything other then Sports? Educate me pol, I'm not trolling or anything. I'm genuinely curious, I honestly can't ask anyone else or I'm "Racist".

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8365833
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25739558
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds like you divide your attention among everything while they just focus on sports

Sounds like you suck at sports.

Because you browse an image board created for the purpose of discussing anime.

>How come I beat blacks at everything other then Sports?
>Educate me pol
Rather than "then" use "than".

Most sports require fast movements.
Blacks have more fast-twitch muscle fiber.
Therefore blacks are better at most sports.

Not that hard to understand.

The body is an economy. Some economies are geared toward play, while others are geared toward more cerebral pursuits. It takes an awful lot of energy to grow and maintain a brain. So costly that humans cannot compete in many areas as compared to other animals, especially speed and stamina. Some varieties of human are closer to the animals than others, with less well-developed reasoning capabilities, and are thus better able to compete against their more brainy foes.

Take games such as chess. We see that there is a sharp racial divide, chess being a cerebral game that requires careful strategy and planning several moves ahead in order to succeed. Blacks prefer checkers because it has simple rules and limited need for complex strategy in order to play it well.

There is even a racial divide in sports. Take hockey, which requires all the physical strength and endurance as other sports like football, yet there are almost no blacks who play it professionally. This is because of the strategy required by all members of the team acting in concert to win the game, rather than an alpha leader who dictated strategy while the betas act it out.

TL'DR blacks do excel at sports, but only the grunt sports, and they suck at anything that requires mental acuity, except in rare exceptions.

When I meant sports I meant physical stuff, not just sports.

What is more needed for survival, body strength or intelligence?

This is actually well worth the time it takes to read it.

Also, check 'em.

You can perform better than blacks in sports whic require upper body muscles like swimming and wrestling

>Went to a diverse high school
>No problems we kept it pretty tame
>Idea of fun and competition was whites vs blacks in sports

Football it would be a 50/50. Basketball they destroyed us and baseball we destroyed them.

Good times wish things were still like that. Was good for the spirit.

The only sports blacks are better at is running. Whites are still better at everything else, just look at weightlifting

you left out singing, dancing, and playing musical instruments. in general, blacks excel at these activities moreso that whites.

the real crime is that we can praise blacks for the things they do better than us but no one is allowed to suggest that we do anything better than them whether culturally or genetically.

>Blacks have more fast-twitch muscle fiber.
>Therefore blacks are better at most sports.
Are you retarded or a Neger?

blacks are better at sport

i can admit that. they'll never admit the shit white people are better. never

I beat black at everything except...

Having disgusting nappy brilliant pad hair and consistently having to apply lotion to my ever-drying out, cracked, disgusting, skin.

They are inferior in every aspect and the jew tricked us into accepting them....

>Take hockey, which requires all the physical strength and endurance as other sports like football, yet there are almost no blacks who play it professionally.

No it's because hockey is not big in black communities and is expensive, especially for inner city kids. There's a reason why their Caribbean counterparts are so good at america's favorite pastime, because it is popular there.

>Football it would be a 50/50.

maybe in your school but not in college or NFL. whites do well at QB and tight end, but all the other skill positions are dominated by blacks: receivers, running backs, linebackers, and defensive backs.

Yeah, look at all those great black composers.... Oh.
I don't know of any sports besides running that blacks are better at. Whites are far stronger and have better hand eye coordination.

I did and it seems like asians are pretty good at it.

Sports and number of felonies committed

I didnt grow up in a time when white kids were pussies and we still held top positions in sports.

You kids now a days I swear. We shouldve beat you harder.

having a body like that costs alot of money though I'm not saying it's the sole reason why they are big and strong.

Do you have an actual argument to make? If yes, spit it out.

Meanwhile
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8365833
>Anaerobic performance was directly related to the proportion of type II fibres
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25739558
>Based on the review, non-Hispanic Black subjects appear to have [...] a greater percentage of type II skeletal muscle fibers.

It's 1+1, Piefke.

We beat blacks at everything except being Kangz n' Sheeit

Clearly you aren't a wrestler.

It's very simple.
Whites breed with the best father in mind.
Jews and asians breed with the smartest father in mind.
Blacks breed with the strongest and most violent father in mind.

depends. do you live in the Congo?

or does your survival depend less on impulsivity and strength, and more on intelligence and planning ahead?

>north coutries
you proper through civilization, and planning for drouts, and harsh winters

>africah, we wuz kangs
Outrun lion, Chase gazelle with spear...

>wow, it really makes you think
kek

>checked, and read

damn liberals, the problem in front of them...
and they wish to continue masking the symptoms, feeding the leech, paying the welfare
instead of pointing out whats wrong and fixing the ugly truth.