Grant Morrison is responsible for the alt-right, meme magic, and Donald Trump's candidacy

Grant Morrison is responsible for the alt-right, meme magic, and Donald Trump's candidacy.

northernreaction.wordpress.com/2016/07/15/meme-magic-trump-and-grant-morrison/

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/120765919
youtube.com/watch?v=OpSLjdPiSH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Makes sense.

>implying non-Americans are relevant

But we invented the Hypercrisis, user. We only used it as a catch-all term to organize the ongoing themes and consistencies across Morrison's works.

If we invented the Hypercrisis, then we invented meme magic as well. And if we invented meme magic, then we... Oh my god.

We killed Lemmy.

If you're interested, the author if that is going to be talking about it in more detail next week on exodusamericanus.com's podcast.

Yeah, well, Gillen killed Bowie AND Prince

T-thanks Morrison.

I just finished reading Carey and Gross's The Unwritten, and this clearly means Morrison injured Leviathan

yeah Grant planted the seed but we're the reason it actually exists

Someone tell me to write with magic and make my own universe.

Also, is the DC universe Grant's waifu?

People who steal content?

Dude, write with magic and make your own universe.

You're right, credit where credit is due.

You don't want to start at that level. Start smaller and work your way up.

Watch this:
vimeo.com/120765919

people with apophenia

Damn it Grant

Well, the thing is I watched that two nights ago, and I've made some sigils, but that's about all he says in the video other than to write.

Where do I go from here?

You write. Take LSD if you have any. Mushrooms are also acceptable.

Write, and "push" the universe towards connecting you with the fiction.

Ala Morrison shaving to deepen the connection to King Mob

fuck Gillen then, both of them had more music in them, Prince especially.

But drugs are bad for you.

And how does that create a universe? I mean, isn't it just iamgination? Essentially what I've just been told is to make pointless sigils unrelated to writing, then write something.

So basically force connections from the universe to my life? Isn't that how he said he gets laid?

And I'm not trying t sound mean or anything, I just really like writing, and I want to take it to the next level.

The sigils build up your connection between what is and what you believe is. When you write, you bring what you believe into being. Drugs help you overcome the border.
Things need not be to be, if you know what I'm saying.

B-but drugs are dangerous...

Also, I've tried weed a multitude of times, but it literally doesn't effect me. And I took BIG hits. Am I just unable to reach that level?

No they're not, people have been using them for rituals for thousands of years. Nobody's telling you to shoot up heroin.
That's because weed is a relaxant and it does the exact opposite of what you need. No matter how much you smoke you'll never get the desired effect because it's the wrong type of drug.

Thank you Morrison, you crazy son of a bitch

Fuck off with your druggy jew propaganda. Weed can give some people serious panic attacks and worsen schizophrenia.

>hey, this drug doesn't do this thing no matter how much you use it
>fuck you this drug does this other unrelated thing!
user. Calm down.

If you don't want to do drugs, then meditate, read a lot, and try to talk to lots of people.

I've meditated spiritually all my life, so I can do that. And if you cool kids say it's alright, who am I to argue? Just as long as i don't get addicted, I guess. LSD isn't too expensive, is it?

LSD is like the 5th most expensive chemical in the world. Mushrooms are free if you can be bothered to look for them.

It depends on the type of weed. Some can cause anxiety. Some can relax. One reason I never tried it. You don't know what strain you are getting. Also I don't like the smell.

One time I did pass a joint. Funny enough it was at a party showing that Grant Morrison documentary.

Back in like 2005 I wrote a paper on Dawkins and memes. Adam Warren, not Grant Morrison, was whose comics I first heard the term in. One of his Gen 13 Bootleg issues.

>drugs help you overcome the border
BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D
W
A
L
L

A wall is useless against the tunnels those drugs go through you know.

I see. I won't get addicted super-easily, will I? That's my main concern.

Guys, don't take drugs.

Those are MY drugs. Give them to me!

Hallucinogens generally aren't addictive.

LSD is cheap as fuck to buy though. It takes very little of it to work for you.

Here's a documentary about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OpSLjdPiSH8

What are you talking about LSD is dirt cheap. Average price per hit is $10.

This dude believes Trump to be a superhero created by Grant Morrison to fight ISIS which he also created.

What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Pure LSD costs like 3 grand/gram. Of course that's not what you're buying.

It's less "created", more "turned into comic book characters"

It's true, this is a real thing. A few years ago I tried to do what Morrison did, but I just ended up creating John Kasich.

I'm not really sure what that says about me.

I fell asleep halfway through it and ended up creating Ben Carson.

I think we need to track down whoever is responsible for Ted Cruz.