Why the FUCK do Americans shart in the mart? This is a serious problem

Why the FUCK do Americans shart in the mart? This is a serious problem

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've only seen this a couple dozen times. It's really not as many times as you euros think

>a couple dozen times.

>I've only seen this a couple dozen times.
In person? Jesus christ, that's horrifying.

It's because they eat pig food.

Because most Walmart shoppers are welfare recipients. White niggers, if you will.

they take pharma for high cholesterol or to block fat

IT binds to fats and causes anal leakage

>seeing this in your lifetime
>ever

It's tradition.

don't these thread get boring?
Sup Forums tier
Sup Forums.org/flash?file=4chancity.swf&title=Sup Forums+City

The only place I've seen an adult human being with a pair of pants full of shit was actually the Milan train station ironically enough.

Some drunk bum had pissed and shit himself and was staggering around and laying his shit soaked ass over like 4 chairs over by the platforms.

This, I've only seen it like 4 times this year.

luigi scatfetish is a nix a good

>Open the door
>sit in the floor
>everyone shart in the Walmart store

I've only seen this 2-3 times per grocery shopping, it's not that common.

>the dinosaur
kek

Further reason for Alaska to secede. I've never seen this shit, ever. (Pun not intended)

>couple dozen
...is that something you're proud of? I've literally never seen it.

I see this on average 3 times a month which isn't too bad considering how often I shop and how many people I encounter

SHART IN MART

Kek, I live Palmer. Shit my pants in Walmart the other day bro.

Have you seen a Wal-Mart bathroom? I'd rather shart my self than wade into that.

No I just feel bad for them

WHAT?
Ive literally never seen this, and i will never see this

Holy fuck, stop shitting yourself you disgusting burgers

Where did that "americans shit themselves" meme come from anyway, is that the Poo In Loos trying to tip the poobalance or something ?

Do you just save pictures of peoples racing stripes? Which is worse?

Don't tell me what to do. I'll shit myself if I want. It's called freedom

>This is a serious problem

Really? Because I've never seen this happen.

Texas here btw

>all the foreigners are actually taking the bait.

Really nobody shits their pants here, you can't count just leaving a stain. It's 100 degrees here everyone has Norovirus right now that's why we take 3 showers a day to prevent swamp ass.

(It's true it is in the bible)

That's because Palmer is a burger exclave that I'd advocate nuking if I didn't live so close to the fallout zone.

>only seen this a couple dozen times
>only

I've only seen this zero times in Australia

Why can't Muricans either :

A) Hold it in
B) shit it out in the shitter

I followed through at a Kmart once, but I was 7 years old.

>exclave
Colony, I meant to say. It started as one, it remains one, and it must be removed.

>Have you seen a Wal-Mart bathroom? I'd rather shart my self than wade into that

Wal mart bathrooms are oddly spotless in my town. I don't know why you'd think it would be the equivalent of shitting in a bus station terminal but they are spotless here.

lel

>he he bait

2 * 12 = 24

Bring it on cuck, my sister wife and me are locked and loaded bro.

I'm guessing your wife's son is grown up and moved out

Yes with a bit of aid from down under.

Paul Blart: Shart in the Mart

it's pretty common. think its from all the grease present in our food.

for awhile there was public outcry, even legislative attempts to pass laws decreasing the amount of grease permitted in restaurant kitchens, but it was determined that would leave far too many Italians unemployed

No, just inbred.

I've seen this thread from Italy more times than I've seen anyone shit themselves.

Trash diet

>I've only seen this a couple dozen times

FPBP

What part of Palmer you at m8?

>United Stains of America

somebody printscreen op and first post. for future trolling

Crap in cart. Fart in mart. Shart in mart. Piles in aisles. Plop n shop. Shit n save. Poop in soup

Plop in shop
Shart in mart
Poo and sue

Right by the fairgrounds, where you at bro?

Wal Mart inventory power rankings:

>Cheap $300 chugger laptops
>Nice DSLR cameras
>Ozark Trail tents
>20 LB bags of sunflower seeds fo my little flyin' niggas
>Top Shelf Liquor ten dollars cheaper
>Premium soda pops in the glass bottles
>Giant ass Bottle of honey (may or may not be shaped like a bear)
>Scary hot sauces where they are only written in spanish and a pint is like 97cents
>Noodles for your pool
>Socks
>Carhart shit
>leather work gloves
>a t-shirt from the local sports team that you pick up 20 minutes before going to see a game live
>cheap annual flowers
>paving bricks

avoid

>letting your GF shop in women's
>letting them do an oil change on your car
>buying from their 'butcher'
>buying a bike there

>ITT: Amerifats getting BTFO...much like their underwear

Turds n curds

Some yank on Sup Forums posted a oic of his undies and a timestamp earlier. It pretty much confirmed everything.

>be canadian
>not dropping a liquid shit on the rollers at the package beer store

pathetic desu

It happens. The people who shop at the Mart are usually fat ugly trash, because the Mart is really cheap and full of the shitty kinds of processed junk food they eat which then causes them to shart.

It's true and dont' let any American tell you otherwise. Now, of course most of us don't shop at the Mart. But when we do if we look hard enough we'll find another shart. In the Mart.

>it's THAT development
You have to go back

Actually somebody here explained a lot of people are trying to loose weight throu medication and that totally fuck up the stomach. It's not uncommon to have side effects from pills and stuff but liquid shit is mostly because they eat junk.

Runs and guns

Freedom.

It's called true freedom, you couldn't possibly understand.

is it really a surprise that Mario the plumber wants Americans to stop using the toilet?

having a job was cutting into his ability to constantly remind people he's from Italy

probably a poor person who is under-educated and can't afford medical care.

possibly they have serious medical conditions. whether it be their fault or not i don't know, but terrible and sad things happen to people and life goes on. and kids on the internet laugh and mock, not realizing they may someday be in a similar situation.

UNCLE SAM

WENT FOR HAM

AT THE LOCAL STORE!

WHEN HE FELT A RUMBLE

HE HAD TO LET IT ROAR

FELT LIKE A FART

BUT HE DID A SHART

IN HIS LOCAL MART!

That's gross. would printscreen myself but that button does not work and i have this thing to delete stuff i don't think i need anymore

What did he mean by this

why the fuck are foreigners obsessed with shit

Bitch I'm born and raised in Kodiak, I'm not going back anywhere.

We actually have hospitals not car garages like you

Should wearing adult diapers at all times be made mandatory for all Americans, or just for those traveling abroad in order to prevent their ape-like behavior from spreading to the civilized world?

>a couple dozen
It's worse than I even thought

Wait what? You've actually seen grown people shit themselves in public?

American units:
couple = at least half a dozen
dozen = more than 12
small = below XXL
medium = 99c to supersize
large = shirt size that only Asian Americans fit in

Because we're clean? These pants shitting rates must be why you circumcise so much. Too lazy

That he thinks america is the most free country in the world when you are ranked higher.

>Actually somebody here explained a lot of people are trying to loose weight throu medication and that totally fuck up the stomach.

They took those off the market a few years ago due to health concerns. If any people are actually shitting themselves at walmart it is probably because it is either Flu season and some poor people don't believe in shots or they got Norovirus/Shigella/Gastroenteritis due to it being so fucking hot right now.

Wal Marts in the poor areas of the country are kind of sad but if you go to one in the Suburbs it is just wealthy people who like to pretend they are frugal when they buy $200 of shit they don't need.

Also old men love Walmart and Home Depot that's like their hangouts.

How DARE you call "American freedom" a myth :^)

Thanks. You guys should be up there too

Kodiak's even worse. Yeah, go back ya nasty gook

If I get triple repeating digits I'll poop my pants

But it only happens in american ones

>you can't count just leaving a stain

Are Americans even human?

MAKE DIAPERS GREAT AGAIN!

it's because most American "whites" are Kraut-Potatonigger-Eternal Anglo mutts, and they shit themselves a lot

P-poo in l-l-loo?

>the liberals got walmart to stop selling handguns in the mid 1990s

Now I have to make two stops

1) Bass Pro Shop or Cabela's to get the firearms
2) Walmart to buy my 30 packs of Budweiser

If a Europoor ever stepped into a Cabela's would it trigger PTSD? Could they handle the 'Murica?

Thanks for the info update. Fatties can clean forrests for all i care, Garantee weightloss. And they have to collect also what they cut down. Give them a pic related and dump them off in a forrest

>Piles in aisles

ya got me

>Could they handle the 'Murica?

No one could handle the smell, not even Pajeets.

>Kodiak is even worse

Kek, if you live within 80 miles of Anchorage you can't talk shit. Literally the asshole of Alaska.

>oleoresin

I hadn't shit my pants since I was a baby in diapers yet since I started coming to Sup Forums and seeing these fucking threads I have shit myself twice, once at work and once at the grocery store. What the fuck Kek

>Literally the asshole of Alaska
Yup, shits right down Cook Inlet right on Kodiak.

its not a big deal