How utterly BTFO, wh*Tey

How utterly BTFO, wh*Tey.

I remember the numerous time wh*toids argued that they had the right to cast wh*te actors to play people of colors because "no one wants to see movies with niggers"

It's game over now wh*Teshit. The age of BLACK MEN is upon us, a new dawn for mankind. Wh*Tes can't be under the spotlight anymore, UV lights will burn their skin, give them cancer,

BACK TO YOUR CAVES

It was actually a pretty solid movie

>Worldwide: $548,912,422
>in one day
OHNONONONONONONONONONOONONONO
600 million in less than 24 hours wh*Tey
HAHAHAHA

>blacks are happy the capeshit jews took their money

Soundtrack: 1/100
Movie: 51/100
Generic modern flick tbqh

So how was it?

All jokes aside I'm surprised at how well it did. Sup Forums shitposted about it being a flop because it was full of black fellas for months so it's pretty funny how utterly BTFO they were over the past few days.
>8 day release
>550 million already made
>still has to be released in China
I think it'll make at least 800 million

It was pretty good. Marvel sets a low bar on their villain writing but this was probably their best one so far.

Never seen a movie in my life on cinema except Shark tale, but unironically going to see this
MAAAYNNE I love the fucking butthurt it produced

Sup Forums makes the same retarded predictions because they firmly believe the Sup Forums echo chambers is representative of the beliefs of the whole world.

Star wars VII was supposed to bomb because of Finn, Wonder woman was going to suffer the same fate because LOL SJW MUH STRONK WOMEN

The New Ghost busters movie thing really deluded them
They thought every movie they deemed "SJW" would not be succsecful

This. They think that every film or tv show that has a female or a black person as a lead is automatically SJW without even giving it a chance.

to be quite honest, all the movies you mentioned were complete garbage.

t.younger brother who wanted to see black panther

Wasn't the villain trying to destroy wh*tey? Is this just anti-black propaganda?

>Sup Forums calling other boards deluded
Something something kettle and pot

There is a pretty fucking big disconnection between Sup Forums and real life but Black Panther was also lucky to get free shilling from Civil War. T'challa had a lot of his character development than so people were obviously interested when his own film came out.

That's not to say the praise isn't well deserved but BP wasn't as stand alone as you think.

I like seeing white people being btfo
What I don't like seeing is niggers getting promoted

They all are SJW garbage though. everything in them is 'gurrl power' this, 'buhlack powah' that, refugees welcome etc. and all the evil characters are aryans

Lol I first thought this image was about bitcoin

>tmw when although the movie is good is nothing groundbreaking
>tmw when the sequel comes out no one will care anymore
>tmw when blacks are making GoFundMe's to go to Wakanda
> tmw when blacks forgot about 3 Blade Movies, Spawn, Catwoman and the Gunslinger from the Dark Tower

Enjoy it while you can. It won't last though.

I don’t know about Star Wars, but I don’t remember any SJW moments in Wonder Woman.

You could say the same about Spiderman homecoming

thats because you turned your brain off
besides almost 80% of the revenue came from sjws buying multiple viewings when theaters were banning men from attending, not to mention the countless tumblr memes

Star Wars is an SJW's wet dream. Wonder Woman took some bashes at men, but it was made in good taste and in tone with the movie. Some of them were genuinely funny.

>shark tale
Based

>besides almost 80% of the revenue came from sjws buying multiple viewings when theaters were banning men from attending, not to mention the countless tumblr memes

No theatre actually banned men from watching the movie. The ones that tries pedalled back in fear of being sued for discrimination.

Are you ok?

>theaters were banning men from attending
i somehow don't believe that.